Adventist Online

How will we be stopped from giving the Loud Cry truth at the end...

All threads which debate the Sabbath as 7th day or Sunday will be moved by staff to Sabbath & the Law forum. That forum was set up for that purpose. Threads discussing the Sabbath in a congregational forums need to be in line with that congregation's beliefs. Threads or posts teaching that Sunday worship is or will be the Mark of the Beast is restricted to the Traditional Adventist forum and will be seen as flaming in other forums.

Its happening, the statement above was what I came upon when going to one of the forums. You can no longer discuss certain subjects in the open forum and notice what they are, the Sabbath, how Sunday worship is or will be the Mark of the Beast. The SOP warned how it would get to this point where the people would become hardened against truth, "With every rejection of truth the minds of the people will become darker, their hearts more stubborn, until they are entrenched in an infidel hardihood. In defiance of the warnings which God has given, they will continue to trample upon one of the precepts of the Decalogue, until they are led to persecute those who hold it sacred."(GC 603)

Satan is working every way to stop the truth from being given as we get to the final days, he will do whatever it takes and whatever scheme to destroy the spread of the Loud Cry message at the end.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If God wants the message to get out it will go out. Remember God is stronger and superior to Satan. 

"Jesus, who, when He arrested Saul on the journey to Damascus, declared: “I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me.” Acts 26:16-18"

There is no stopping it as far as I understand. 

Contrary to Human Planning—Unless those who can help in _____ are aroused to a sense of their duty, they will not recognize the work of God when the loud cry of the third angel shall be heard. When light goes forth to lighten the earth, instead of coming up to the help of the Lord, they will want to bind about His work to meet their narrow ideas. Let me tell you that the Lord will work in this last work in a manner very much out of the common order of things, and in a way that will be contrary to any human planning. There will be those among us who will always want to control the work of God, to dictate even what movements shall be made when the work goes forward under the direction of the angel who joins the third angel in the message to be given to the world. God will use ways and means by which it will be seen that He is taking the reins in His own hands. The workers will be surprised by the simple means that He will use to bring about and perfect His work of righteousness.—Testimonies to Ministers and Gospel Workers, 300 (1885){Ev 118.1}

hi :)  ..  i saw your arresting title and had to look..

so thanku :)

u say above  "the statement above was what I came upon when going to one of the forums. You can no longer discuss certain subjects in the open forum and notice what they are, the Sabbath, how Sunday worship is or will be the Mark of the Beast. The SOP warned how it would get to this point where the people would become hardened against truth"

i believe EGW statement for sure,

what i wonder is that your thought is sharing a forum (this  forum ?)  that forbids the the truth to go out is just simply  just consolidated?  ?  ..i am just a lil confused  :) .. 
and note to self .. when the Lion of the Tribe of Judah roars thru the Remnant  ..everyone is gonna hear  :) 

Happy Sabbath MFG,

Yes, they are shutting down any of the third angels message and anything to do with the Sabbath or the truth of the Mark of the Beast. So Satan knows the Loud Cry is coming and is trying to shut it down everywhere he can, another thing which is also being restricted is some of the forums that I have been looking at is the state of the dead, especially how the saints just sleep in the dust till the resurrection. Satan seems afraid of that truth...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service