Adventist Online

You people have no idea how hard it's been for me to stay off here since my husband decided to come back on again. 

I know you'll aim your guns my direction. and YES I did come on as 'heart on fire4god' because I felt so badly for him. I wanted to attempt to bring to mind the seriousness of the attacks being made on my husband. Instead everyone just attacked him harder. He was unaware of my attempt to take some of the fire off him. He actually thought it was someone on his side. (of course I WAS).   I've apologized to him since and he's forgiven me.

We will do what we can to help those we love. I felt so badly for him, he was feeling so sad and having similar feelings to what he experienced when he first joined our church and found them to be involved in an illegal deal. By the way, he's in law enforcement.  He was slapped down pretty hard when he accidentally discovered it, and brought it to their attention. Now he's attempted to completely start a new relationship with the Adventist church online all to no avail. We both still love God, and with God's grace and strength, Always will regardless how we're treated by the people of the church I was raised in.

It didn't use to be this way, It sure is now. Of course I've never been around anyone who has had such dreams and experiences as he's had before either. But all I know is it happens and he was trying to share. The people in the Adventist church certainly have changed.  We will just have to hang on to God and keep our lives to ourselves.  There is no one alive we can share with. 

Views: 1301

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

When we forgive someone it doesn't mean we agree with what they did, it simply means we will not throw it back in their faces. Lesson as well is to learn from the past. If this is how God deals with us when He has forgiven us have mercy!! You don't have to trust them again but letting it go is a good place to start as hard as it may seem. Those who forgave them God bless you. Those who still need to do so, please pray about it and God will give you the strength to get over your hurt. Joyce and her husband needs to pour out their hearts honestly before God daily and ask Him for help. And where one has fallen the stronger ones need to pick them up. Pray for them but never leave them behind in the hands of the enemy.We all need prayer. I would encourage all to remember Joyce and her husband in their prayers, so that God can continue to work in their lives and show them His will for them. It's time to let go peeps!!!

If I want forgiveness from God I must first forgive the one that has done me wrong as hard as it may seem. It's not up to me if that person asks forgiveness or not, it's my duty to forgive. After doing that I leave them in God's care. It's now up to them and God. But sometimes we want to drag on a point too long and miss the real point. What if the one that seeks our forgiveness dies tomorrow, would we have that opportunity to forgive them? Forgiveness is a gift to ourselves, we free ourselves from stress and hurt. We too can relieve a person of the burden of guilt...

I believe you understand what I'm trying to say Ronald and I believe we should be our brother's keeper. I believe forgiving someone does something for ourselves as well as for them. And sure this is all done with The Holy Spirit's help. The very thought to forgive comes from Him:)

Ronald you made me smile.  Speak of confession, does this have to be done to the person you have wronged?  Isn't confession to God enough?  Forgiveness should be unconditional.  It is obvious that Joyce and her husband are experiencing something unusual in their lives.  Whatever is happening, I would not want to condemn are rush to judgement.  Let us pray for them knowing that God is capable to give them the victory over their challenges. 

how old are you Lilac?  I'm really curious. are you going to continue to ignore the question?  I believe it's important under the circumstances.

Are you a teenager?

Lilac Do you think you are doing "a great work"?

i believe she is 

I believe you understand what I'm trying to say Ronald and I believe we should be our brother's keeper. I believe forgiving someone does something for ourselves as well as for them. And sure this is all done with The Holy Spirit's help. The very thought to forgive comes from Him:)

yes

the term OUR BROTHERS KEEPER

is mighty to unpack!

and deep and committed

and means so much more than i see anybody express

fellowship

relationship

connection

to know and be fully known

its not the cheap fake thing people act out here and in so many other places

it requires  to be in community

fully engaged

and authentic

and non condemnation when u see whats behind their mask!

God is the Foundation

Head of the body

the BODY is connected

praise GOD

PS

lone rangers dont get that GRACE

and  dont get victory either

As long as we have a well entertained moderator this will never end. These things are not meant to test but to harass.

Do you all feel immensely righteous? have you all taken your best shots or are there many more to come? 

Reply by Joyce Roden

As long as we have a well entertained moderator this will never end. These things are not meant to test but to harass.

Do you all feel immensely righteous? have you all taken your best shots or are there many more to come? 

You are wrong about that.  This has nothing to do with entertainment.  This has nothing to do with my personal opinion.  I have explained our prayerful decision to allow the exploration of the fruits of a proclaimed prophet.  It is our DUTY to test the legitimacy of a self proclaimed prophet.

Does that mean all posts have been appropriate?  No.  We address issues where we see them.

The proper manner to address your concerns is to use the "Report an Issue" link at the bottom of the page you are reporting.

Blessings and prayers,
Clark P

This discussion has been re-opened for comment as closing it goes against our site rules.

10. Adventist Online is not a place to state your beliefs without accountability for their Biblical and/or Spirit of Prophecy basis.  Adventist Online is not a place to silence those who do not agree with you.  Do not stop the open exchange of ideas and the search for His truth by closing active discussions, blocking or deleting comments to your blog entries, videos, etc.

May we reflect Christ in all of our posts here.  God bless.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service