Adventist Online

If gay christians came to your church what would your church do?

Would the gay people be asked to leave?

Would they be ignored?

Would they be welcomed in love?

Would they be interrogated?

Would they be fellowshipped with?

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what goes on inside us when we see someone is clearly gay?

what are your thought processes?

"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call
the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17. I think homosexuals in church are where they need to be most. So what should a church do? I think welcome them the same as a fornicator, idolater, adulterer, sodomite, thief, covetous, drunkard, reviler, or an extortioner.

The church is liked a hospital nowadays where everyone is a sick and seek to consult  a doctor and his name is Jesus.

When a politician attends church how are we going to know that he is a corrupted man.  Jesus died for our sins and He loves the sinner. But the sinner who has repented and walked under His TOTAL guidance. We can't serve mormon and God at the same time. Jesus replied to Nicodeme unless you are born again in the name of the Holy spirit. He is the third divinity and they bring sinners to total repentance. In time of Lot the fire blaster the city of sodom and gomorhe because in the eyes of God these people were so ugly in their sins. Sins God can't bear it!!! But when the sinner repent he is a winner. 

Our church members would first warmly greet the gay person with a fake smile, and when that gay person is not looking, members then start to stare at the homo and some start whispering. Some kids giggle when they hear and see a gay guy talk and walk funny. 

ly by Aron Spetny 1 hour ago

Our church members would first warmly greet the gay person with a fake smile, and when that gay person is not looking, members then start to stare at the homo and some start whispering. Some kids giggle when they hear and see a gay guy talk and walk funny.

the very awkwardness of it

yes a real homosexual the lil church kids see up close and whisper n giggle and the church parents ignore it or join in

i joined in out of peer pressure when i was a young man

its awkward cause  for some strange reason conservative christian culture dont see them as humans first

they think of the act first or whatever

REALLY?

TALK ABOUT A BEAM IN YOUR EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPOCRITES

gay guy wants to step out his gay community where he is human  to go to a christian community where he isnt?

really?

JESUS SAW HUMANS HIS MISSION TO SAVE

HE has seen all your heinous  acts

and its not awkward to share

I would have them sit next to me by the end of the day we would be besties:)

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service