Adventist Online

If Jesus would drive today what would He drive or would He walk everywhere, or would He bicycle?

Let's see your answers??

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What would Jesus do? I think he would be thankful for the blessings God bestows and use them wisely by not asking or taking more than he needed to get by within reason.

Personally I'd go with functionality over nice/nicer/nicest.   No point in buying the nicest bike/automobile with a million different gears, racing/luxury style frame, seat and tires if you only "need" something reliable and not all the extra fancy features some modes of transportation have.  It's also not prudent to walk if you know you need to save time and have the means/access to other modes of transportation.  I've become a big fan of second hand as I've gotten older.

I've looked Rabbittroup there is only 1 salvation army store near here and it didn't have any bikes.  I've got some good bargains there though on sale for really cheap on clothes.

Advertise on your local community board for wanted Item.

Here we have other options too.  Have you ever tried sites like Craigslist, offerup, letgo, bookoo etc?

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/search/bia

I SAY HE WOULD HAVE A 15 PASSENGER VAN, ROOM FOR DECIPLES, MUCH TO THE DISPLEASURE OF THE GC,
I SAY HE WOULD HAVE A 15 PASSENGER VAN, ROOM FOR DECIPLES, MUCH TO THE DISPLEASURE OF THE GC,

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service