Adventist Online

Is Ernie Knoll's dreams from God or Satan? Or are they creative writting?

Check these 2 sites out and let me know what you think. It will give you both sides of the story. Ernie is a sda man who has been having dreams the past 2 years.

http://www.4hispeople.com/
http://www.notaprophet.org/

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ernie Knoll's dreams are from God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. They are direct from the throne of the most High God, the Creator of the Universe !!! These dreams come from the Living God, the one who wants to put His seal upon us, and save us from the coming ruin of this world. These dreams come from the same One that created the Heavens and the Earth in six days, and rested the seventh day, that is from Friday sundown till Saturday sundown !
Read them for YOURSELF !!!
I have read the dreams myself and I have not made up my mind yet, I would like to see what other people think that have actually read all the dreams.
I have read all of them. And all of the testamonies. I believe all the dreams are true and correct, as well as the testamonies on the site. That is they are all divinly inspired from God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
I watched on google videos Ernie's 2 hour sermon on 2 of his dreams. Hes very convincing.
I prefer to follow God and His Word rather than man.
Yes but God used man to write the bible. And he used men and women to make the SDA church. He used Noah to preach the end of the world before the flood. So I keep an open mind and try to find who is genuine and who is off. By their fruits you shall know them. Some bad fruits are very hard to find buried in the good fruit. Which makes this whole thing very hard to sort out.
I will stick with His Word.
Yes I agree you can't get fooled or lead astray by sticking to the word. Specially if someone is trying to say the word is old light here is the new light. WARNING SIGNS!!!
We know from the SOP that the scriptures are our safeguard. That is the "pillar" of any faithful Christian. EK's dreams point back to the SOP and the Bible (KJV).
Yes I realize King James Version is the only non watered down version that doesnt have stuff taken out or added to it. I have only used the KJV in the last 10 years. I want to know why Ernie hasn't had anymore dreams since nov 2008. And I understand the meaning of the pilliars in the dream about the SDA church. Has Ernie Knoll found the mister aninymous yet?
Ernie knows who Mr Anonymous is, least that is what I was told from a member of the 4hispeople team, so I leave it at that. I was convinced it was moi, but I have been informed it is not moi. So, that is cleared up now, isn't it ?
At any rate, a pastor of the 4hispeople team pointed out that even if a person has the faith to move a mountain or make a mountain from a mustard seed, what is that compared to the faith of Jesus ? We can't even begin to comprehend the faith of Jesus !

Peace and Blessings !
Thanks for clearing that up. Now what of the dreams. They have been pretty much on a kinda time table but now I see he hasn't had any more dreams since nov 2008. Have you seen the drawings from these dreams? Check them out kind interesting.

http://www.pinkoski.com/content/view/69/26/

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by