Adventist Online

Is Ernie Knoll's dreams from God or Satan? Or are they creative writting?

Check these 2 sites out and let me know what you think. It will give you both sides of the story. Ernie is a sda man who has been having dreams the past 2 years.

http://www.4hispeople.com/
http://www.notaprophet.org/

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't classify this guy as I do the Bible.

Anyone that has the nerve to speak in this manner ... I reject and say ... Get behind me Satan.

You asked .... Is he from God or Satan. I have to vote ... Satan.
I have to reply that Ernie Knolls dreams are from God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
I guess we will just have to disagree. I will spend my time with the Word.
I don't put EK on the level of the Bible either. I was just pointing out that the Bible speaks of people as dogs as well. And if a person is NOT doing God's will, who else will fill that place in a person's life BUT satan ? It's very simple, like a light bulb, either on or off.

He is saying that people who do not read the dreams for THEMSELVES, and decide on thier OWN (with the Holy Spirit leading), they are as DUMB DOGS, letting SOMEONE ELSE decide for them !

Once again, read the dreams for YOURSEVES, ask for the Holy Spirit before you read them, just like you would do before engaging in Bible study or studying the SOP.
I've seen enough thanks.
Ernie Knoll's dream are from our commander in Chief Jesus Christ, the Alpha and Omega.

I thank the Lord, that even the controversial tithe revelation was answered. The message is clear and warning us a rebellious generation, that we have erred and we need revival.

We need to repent, we need revival. EK is a man of God and the Lord's messenger.
We need to avoid the counterfeit and accept the real.
Throughout the course of time, the Lord has had messengers and Jehovah has used people to proclaim his oracles.

The Lord said, He will never do anything without informing his servants the prophets, and He further says in the last days sons and daughters shall prophesy, young men will see visions, the elderly will have dreams. And if you go to Malachi, the Lord will use Elijah once more to pave the way.
Yes. But this is not someone who is a messenger of God. So, what you have said is not applicable.
I have read his dreams from the beginning to the end and I found there no fault and no controversy between the bible and Spirit of Prophecy.

The only way I know this is the Lord's word, I have been praying and fasting, as I am preparing myself for the Lord's ministry.
I knew about Ernie Knoll and his website in 2007 when It had just started, and guess what after passing through a time of re dedication the Lord informed me to read Ernie Knoll's message through his dreams today.

That was the Lord speaking, and I felt invigorated and reignited to sound the message of the impending destruction and the soon return of our creator and savior Jesus.
We are warned against false prophets that would come in the end times ... and this one is just that.
Here is something I found on another site:

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."Matthew 7:15 NIV

"and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people." Matthew 24:11 NIV

"For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible." Matthew 24:11 NIV

"For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible." Mark 13:22 NIV

"Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets." Luke 6:26 NIV

"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves." 2 Peter 2:1 NIV

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service