Adventist Online

Is Ernie Knoll's dreams from God or Satan? Or are they creative writting?

Check these 2 sites out and let me know what you think. It will give you both sides of the story. Ernie is a sda man who has been having dreams the past 2 years.

http://www.4hispeople.com/
http://www.notaprophet.org/

Views: 401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jany,

I don't believe that you have answered my objection. Let me put it another way.

Ellen White wrote:

The suffering Jesus, His love so deep as to lead Him to give His life for man, was again held up before me; also the lives of those who professed to be His followers, who had this world's goods, but considered it so great a thing to help the cause of salvation. The angel said, "Can such enter heaven?" Another angel answered, "No, never, never, never. Those who are not interested in the cause of God on earth can never sing the song of redeeming love above." I saw that the quick work that God was doing on the earth would soon be cut short in righteousness and that the messengers must speed swiftly on their way to search out the scattered flock. An angel said, "Are all messengers?" Another answered, "No, no; God's messengers have a message." EW, p. 50.

Consequently, I believe that if a faithful Seventh-day Adventist has the presence of mind to see the cause of God on earth but loses confidence in the General Conference Corporation because he sees church funds spent on the promotion of spiritualism, then that faithful believer has the right to direct his tithe as he sees fit.

http://www.everythingimportant.org/seventhdayAdventists/inCourt.htm
Go and check this site out, it will answer the skeptics questions.
http://www.4hispeople.info/

I suggest you read the dreams for yourself, and let the Holy Spirit guide you. Remember, we each have to give an account to God for our actions, etc., and not other people for us.
Try this one also ...

http://www.notaprophet.org/

And please pray.
I'm not for sure but i think i recall Eleen White giving the profits of her books to Black and needy ministries? Also I think she said others would send their tithe to her instead of the conference and she said she new it was wrong but sometimes she would send those tithes to places she thought could use it. As for her personal tithe she always payed it to the conference and she remained a member of the SDA church all the way to her death still paying tithe to the conference. Now just for the record I am not a big fan of the conference so I am not trying to convince anyone of paying or not paying, just stating what i recall from Ellen's testimonies.
The Silver and the gold belongs to God, so return whatever belongs to God and mind not, just do what the Lord commanded!

How comes when we give gifts to people, or to the state(in form of taxes) we don't ask how each penny was spent? Some of that is used to kill, wage wars etc. That's just an example that we should return what belongs to God.

Now regarding Ernie Knoll's dreams, where is the man, he hasn't sent a dream for over a year. But let's not be fast in refuting his words, we've to be slow in speech and quick to listen. I'm certain it might have taken a long time for people to approve Sis. White as the Lord's messenger.
Ask God to give you the Holy Spirit and read the dreams for YOURSELF !!!
Do not let others read them and interpret them for you !!!

YOU and I are accountable to God for our OWNSELVES, and not somebody else being there for us !!!

Read them and make up your OWN mind as to what is and isn't.

As for me, ALL of the dreams on www.4hispeople.com are CORRECT, and ALL of the testamonies are CORRECT !!!
Joseph,
Ernie Knoll had a dream in November of 2008, which is what, a little over 2 monthes ago ?
And you will note that there was a long space from his second dream to his third dream.
God will give Ernie Knoll more dreams when He sees fit, if He has any more for him, and not before then !
Ernie Knoll has not instructed to stop paying tithe, and neither has the angel in the dreams told any of us to not pay tithe.
Go here:
http://www.4hispeople.info/critics_tithing.html

READ THE DREAMS FOR YOURSELVES PEOPLE !
I will spend my time IN the WORD.
This is taken from Ernie Knoll's latest dream, "Repent as I AM coming"

Here are just four examples of how some are allowing Satan to use them and they do not comprehend how they are being used. If these individuals were walking a life close to that of Jesus, would they have done the things they have?
The Herald instructs me, “Remain in silence as Christ did before the Sanhedrin. Christ is your Arbitrator and Judge. The Father has seen how the one who calls herself LJ--Laura Lee Jones--follows the observance of feast days and the lunar Sabbaths even though she has been shown that this is wrong. She does not listen to the voice of God the Father but the voice of the father of lies. She misconstrued comments you made and used them against you. God knows how she contacted David Gates and spoke with a lying tongue, convincing him to follow her--a woman that is led by Satan, the prince of deception.

Yes, even the very elect are deceived. David Gates then sinned against God by not following the direction he had
been shown in Mathew 18:15. He did not come to you and verify as to the validity of the comments made by LJ. Even though our Father works with him he was wrong in not following the counsel given in the Bible. The Father has seen how LJ has caused many to doubt the messages of the messenger. The Father waits for these to approach the throne of mercy, to repent and begin a work of reformation before the marking angel completes the assigned work given and it is too late. The Father is asking those who have erred to show the error of their ways and to not walk proudly by not admitting their sins.

Jesus has said that in this age, just prior to His second coming in the clouds of heaven, God calls for men who will prepare a people to stand in the great day of the Lord. Just such a work as that which John did is to be carried on in these last days. The Lord is giving messages to His people, through the instruments He has chosen, and He would have all heed the admonitions and warnings He sends. The message preceding His public ministry was, ‘Repent publicans and sinners; repent, Pharisees and Sadducees; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Your message is not to be one of peace and safety. As a people who believe in Christ's soon appearing, you have a definite message to bear,--‘Prepare to meet your God.’

Their faces turn pale as they realize they had the chance to repent but they had not heeded the warning. They now search for rocks to hide under. I see many who had been told to study on their own to know the truth, but they allowed others to make up their minds for them. They now stand all alone. Falling to their knees, they realize they have lost all for eternity.

I now hear these who are they asking who can possibly stand as spotless as Jesus in this final day of days. Even though the angel still holds my hand, I fall to my knees along with these who are they. The Herald is still singing when He suddenly stops and the vast assembly of angels instantly becomes quiet. It is as if Jesus has stopped the existence of sound throughout the earth. There is perfect silence. After a short time, Jesus announces that those who have clean hands and pure hearts will be able to stand, that His grace is sufficient for us. I watch as all the faces of these who are they become bright and shine like the noonday sun. I feel an overwhelming joy. The Herald sings a note higher, and the throng of angels sings all together in a song unlike anything that we as humans could ever imagine. The Herald continues to sing and becomes brighter and brighter. I turn to see Jesus raise the trumpet to His lips. The sound that comes forth is unlike any trumpet that human ears can imagine.

Suddenly the Herald takes me away to the beach of an ocean where I once again see the waves gently crashing
the seashore. He says, This is all you are to see for now. God wants His people to know that now is the time to get ready. Now is the time to put away self-importance and each must crawl to the throne of God, to repent and ask for forgiveness. Each must decide to follow God and to walk in that new way. Each must put away jealousy. Each must know that they will stand alone before God. He asks if each will stand as one of God’s or ask to be covered with rocks and be as dumb dogs. You have been shown the correct path to follow. If the Holy Spirit that God said He would send does not come over the cold heart then that heart will remain cold.

If the naysayers and the discontented walk in a path to cause discontent and spread lies, they will each stand
before God to answer for their deeds. This especially applies to those whom God has anointed who spread lies
without verifying what they have been told. These are dumb dogs and God will turn His face from them. When He
does this, Satan will take God’s place and will have them doing his work. So today you must decide if you will repent and turn from your ways or allow Satan to lead you hand in hand to eternal damnation?
"If the naysayers and the discontented walk in a path to cause discontent and spread lies, they will each stand
before God to answer for their deeds. This especially applies to those whom God has anointed who spread lies
without verifying what they have been told.
These are dumb dogs and God will turn His face from them. When He
does this, Satan will take God’s place and will have them doing his work. So today you must decide if you will repent and turn from your ways or allow Satan to lead you hand in hand to eternal damnation?

Huh? Perhaps I am just stupid but I can't figure out this gobbligoop . Is this saying that the naysayers are dumb dogs? I just don't get this guy. I don't feel we need to read this kind of message. I don't feel it is God's Spirit to call people names and declare that Satan will take God's place.

I think I will keep with God's word.

"Every man's way is right in his own eyes...." Proverbs 21:2 NASB
Revelation 22:15

For without are DOGS, and socrcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Isaiah 56:10
His watchmen [are] blind: they are all ignorant, they [are] all dumb DOGs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

Maybe you need to study God's word a little bit more !

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service