Adventist Online

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE DEVIL TO JOIN ADVENTISTONLINE TO CONFUSE US.....?

I have just been wondering, i read a book by Roger Morneau where he talks about evil spirits using type writers...

So i was just wondering if the devil can chat with us online?

http://www.present-truth.org/9-Beyond/A%20TRIP%20INTO%20THE%20SUPER...

tell me what you think.....

Views: 1247

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sarah, i agree.
"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Revelation 12:17.

I agree Alexander.

I could not agree more. great point Alexander.

Yes - He uses the Bible to his advantage very well too...

Paul, I have that book, it's a great testimony of a man who fell into the satanic church and then became a SDA. He has great knowledge of how demons work to confuse and trick us. I found that important information to know. We are covered by the blood of Jesus our armor if you will. I heard this story told by a good man. There was this man who played with dark forces and because of this he could astral project out of his body and travel through the spirit world. He liked to do this and place curses on people he hated. One night he left his body to put a curse on someone and when he got to his house he could not enter. He went around and looked through the window and saw the man sitting there with other people. These people had a glorious light beaming over their heads and it baffled him. He learned later that these people were Christians and they were at that mans house witnessing to him. Because they were covered by the blood of Jesus, he could not enter the house or put a curse on the man. I love that story how great is that!!! I think this man became a Christian but I am not sure, I heard this story a long time ago but I will never forget it. We may be safe in our home but the internet is a different animal all together. Satan and his minions are very clever and always looking to destroy us and sadly it's not that hard, they know how to push our buttons. I highly recommend this book it helped me make the decision to stick with a sabbath keeping church because Roger Morneau says in this book that the devil was behind changing church to Sunday. Whenever people go to church on Sunday it is the greatest mockery you can do to God (I'm paraphrasing) when I read that it was like being stabbed in the heart. This book helped in other ways especially when you see the power and love God has for us.

Timbertwo.

This is enlightening infomation.

Thanks a lot for your comment.

May God bless you.

And you my brother:)

Cherish which one of the topics posted here is evil?? I do not think any of the topics are evil I believe its the answers to the topic that are. There is no answer that will surprise me I am expecting anything now.

I agree that some of the topics are for babies but  I will not say it is evil.

Yes Alexander the book is mentioned at the top of this thread:)

let's not welcome him...:)

And how do you propose we do that?

Paul

the first thing we have to do is get rid of SELF CONFIDENCE which means confidence in oneself. This is a trick of the devil. All those motivational talks etc is to promote self confidence the only person we are to put our confidence in is Jesus because we have to take heed when we think we stand lest we fall. Once self is deleted from us by the strength of God we on the right path.We need to be humble at the feet of Jesus our rock and only foundation.

It is my belief that there are many many people on this site that are seriously and genuinely seeking a deep and progressive relationship with God, endeavoring to grow closer to Him any way they can.  I believe there are many here earnestly seeking the truth as it is in Jesus.  Knowing that Christ spent His entire ministry being harassed by the devil both directly (Matthew 4:3-11), and through those around Him, it should be expected that Satan would be manifesting and exerting every effort to deceive any who are so earnestly seeking God, His Truth, and His kingdom (Matthew 10:24-28; 1 Peter 5:8,9).  With so many seeking the Lord, there is no way the adversary is going to leave this site alone.  (If he did, something would be terribly wrong.)  This is the reason why it is so terribly important that all who seek God study His Word.  It is the means by which those seeking God can discern deception when it appears.         

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service