Adventist Online

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE DEVIL TO JOIN ADVENTISTONLINE TO CONFUSE US.....?

I have just been wondering, i read a book by Roger Morneau where he talks about evil spirits using type writers...

So i was just wondering if the devil can chat with us online?

http://www.present-truth.org/9-Beyond/A%20TRIP%20INTO%20THE%20SUPER...

tell me what you think.....

Views: 1247

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Brother Jordan.
I agree completly. Its just a shame that some of us when we joined this site, it was for the sole purpose of growing in The knowledge of God. But you find brothers and sisters who make it their object to overthrow the faith of many. In the word of God, in the sop, and in the ministers of God. How i wish we were all of one mind. We are always discussing topics that have no bearing to what is coming upon our world. Topics that are equal to idleness. Like is eg white inspired? While this questions are being asked, its not for the purpose of learning. But to throw a shadow up on those who believe in GOD. Its a sad picture brothers and sisters that the day of God will find us unaware. If one is to post on the forum a topic about prophecy, it will pass by un noticed. By if its about lesbians and gays, all the energy will be directed there. This to me sounds like diversions of satan.
Let us be carefull that all the words we utter, will turn and judge us at the end. Let us not allow the devil to use us. Like Saul, thinking we are doing God a service, while overthrowing the faith of many.

Paul well said brother and the reason for this is too much babies drinking milk no solid food why?? no deep studying of the Word.

Amen Leslie,
My sentiments exactly. There is no deep issues that call for the powers of the mind.

Devil can do anything and can be anyone except rising the people from the death.. i'm sure it's aboslutely possible. but at least we all know how to do the right thing according to God's. Good topic anyway..

The visible and the invisible world are in close contact. Could the veil be lifted, we would see evil angels employing all their arts to deceive and destroy. Wherever an influence is exerted to cause men to forget God, there Satan is exercising his bewitching power. All who venture into scenes of dissipation or irreligious pleasure, or seek the society of the sensualist, the skeptic, or the blasphemer, by personal intercourse or through the medium of the press, are tampering with sorcery. Ere they are aware, the mind is bewildered and soul polluted. The apostle's admonition to the Ephesian church should be heeded by the people of God today. "Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." {LP 140.1}
Thank you MsMS.
I've always enjoyed reading all the things you post. Thank you so much my friend. May God bless you, as we wait for the coming of our Lord Jesus.

He disobeyed God in Heaven. He killed Jesus in this world....Imagine what he could try to do with us.

its only the best he can do in this very short space of time he has. If we are not given to prayer and reading of the word. He will try and destroy us. But the Lord is faithful to those who are faithful.
1 Peter 4:7 but the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
1 Peter 5:8 be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.....

"Bear in mind that it is none but God that can hold an argument with Satan.(Letter 206, 1906)"{ 5BC 1083.1}
It is this half hearted work, the effort to serve God and the devil at the same time, that leaves the church so destitute of the spirit of God. "{YRP 348.4}

MsMS, did JAPFAWM bring your name up in her post? I'm sure there are demons here on this site, but no one implied it was you...lol

MsMS, I take JAPFAWM as what it is, a generalization not directed at specific people here. Yes the devil is clever and and uses people for his own bidding, in churches and on line. That was the question of this thread, if he can be here and yes he can. We don't know where or who all we can do is ask God to protect us from this. Don't sweat it, it's all good;)

And blessings to you as well!!!

JAPFAWM didn't mean any harm - she was just stating a few facts. The devil does use excellence as a cover for his craft. Maybe she was a little careless by being so biased in her description, like failing to mention people who uphold God's love (the devil quoted Psalms to Jesus) but I don't think she meant any harm.

Having the love of God in our hearts is Bible based and not a subjective view - "I'm nice to people" "I always give blessings to people" - God's love is both sweet and corrective, simple yet complex.

You are an excellent typist and a lifelong SDA, but you are no demon in my book - I think you're sweet. Your character is Christlike and I do not say this to puff you up. Under provocation you do not get nasty (one of the biggest tell-tale signs of Christ in the heart)

"Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:" - 1 Peter 2: 23

The signature of Satan is sweetness when the waters are calm, but hatred, violence, accusation, cursing and malice when troubled - this is the devil in action. Watch and beware.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service