Adventist Online

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE DEVIL TO JOIN ADVENTISTONLINE TO CONFUSE US.....?

I have just been wondering, i read a book by Roger Morneau where he talks about evil spirits using type writers...

So i was just wondering if the devil can chat with us online?

http://www.present-truth.org/9-Beyond/A%20TRIP%20INTO%20THE%20SUPER...

tell me what you think.....

Views: 1247

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As JAPFAWM is a Christian who is new to Seventh-day Adventism, she offers a perspective that cannot be taken lightly--as she is not only those that we are to reach to this Message, but she is also very much in the position to state what is and what is not of God.  She has also witnessed much here at Adventistonline and (Praise the LORD) is still here! =)

Furthermore, 1 Corinthians 13:1-2 state the very same things she highlighted.

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.  And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. "--1 Corinthians 13:1-2.

Sarah, God is love. If anyone does anything void of christ, then the work is void. It does not matter how sincere.

When we talk about "demons" here, are we saying that fallen angels are perhaps taking on human forms, and literally communicating with us? Let's be really careful with this. It is one thing to suspect the motives of one another, but if we allow the old Medieval suspicions to develop, and question whether members here are actually human beings, we can create horrendous situations. Let's treat everyone as though they are honest, genuine, people. If we err in this, then so be it. But better to do that than to give room to suspicions and fears that are unprofitable.

I agree with you....I hope the reference is to people allowing themselves to be influenced by Satan rather than fallen angels online.

Yes Sarah, being influenced by the Devil and becoming his agent (even for a moment) is one thing, but when Roger Morneau writes about evil spirits using typewriters, I think Mr. Morneau is talking about direct, non-human, activity. To me, Paul's question applies to that kind of communication. Am I correct in this Paul?

You should read more of Ellen White . she uses more bible than anyone i know . 

JAPFAWM

From what I know fallen angels are demons its one and the same.

Self-will and pride are evils that turned angels into demons and barred the gates of heaven against them. {CG 178.2}

JAPFAWN  is a New SDA and is a true Gift!  She's still growing and learning, like we all are. =)

Yes the bible should be the main source I agree:)

@JAPFAWM

Each soul on this site is seeking to have a closer relationship with Jesus - I don't think it's fair to say that few have the love of Jesus. I have been hurt badly in the SDA church, but years down the line I am actually now close with the one's who once hurt me.

God is working with this church and changing lives - even the Pharisaical ones.

It sometimes takes time.

The irony here is this - In Jesus day the Pharisee said "Thank God I'm not like that Publican; in our day, many state "Thank God I'm not like that Pharisee"

We are all learning - even the racist. (Peter was rebuked by Paul for bigotry and ignorance) No one wants to rip you - at least I hope not.

Please, have some of that love and patience you were talking about for the one's spouting EGW too - I'm sure they mean no harm.

God bless.

Hi, JAPFAWM, have you ever read Rev 12: 17.

''And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which kept the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ''

Rev 19: 10 '' the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophesy''.

what is this spirit of prophesy according to you?

thanks.

I'm just saying that let us not just swallow everything we hear or see on here. The bible says: take heed, that no man deceive you.
All things are possible. I'm in south africa, i don't know two thirds of the people on here. How sure am i that i'm actually talking to a human being. I can't place my faith on the net. When i read some of the comments, I get shocked if this person is trully a child of God. That is why i wonder if i'm not actually fiddling with Satan. That is why i no longer read everything i see on here. If the person is out there to tear the Sop and the bible. I just pack my bags and leave.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service