Adventist Online

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No contradiction in my mind when you consider it is not always convenient to leave the cities. So for those who have no opportunity now to move your families to the country, then the second option--do it later, choosing two paths when Sunday is mandated: Small cities, then country home, or move direct to the country.  I am just saying what she says--apply it as circumstances dictate.  Blessings, Charles

The time is not distant...

It has been here for some time.. Personally I'm going the farm route ASAP... 

Do you live in a farm,Daughter?

No, but I will very soon.

I pray that you are blessed in your plans to leave the cities.

We are counseled to leave the cities, but live close enough to them to go back in and witness regularly.

We are planing to move before the baby is born. So within the next 6 months.

This idea of leaving the cities reminds me of the old show Green Acers. In this modern times people have sought to leave the cities for the countryside or the suburbs only to find that the human elements exist no matter where you go. God said that He would provide an escape, a way out for His people. Your way out may very well be in the city, God may need you a witness in the city. Jesus says

English Standard Version

Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it. (Luke 17:33)

The Master may have need for you in the city; you may need to lose your life in order to keep it.

Amen. 

This reminds me. I think you would enjoy a book called "The Cross and Its Shadow" by Steven Haskle.

Thanks. What is it about?

It takes the sanctuary message, and opens it up to you in greater detail than one could think possible.

At the end of each chapter it shows the type and anti type. And even covers more than that...

I can't begin to tell you how I cried when reading the chapter on the Sabbath.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service