Adventist Online

Views: 463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This I agree, it will be through our obedience.

In John 6:44 Jesus says, “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him…”

I believe the only way we may help others to gain heaven, is by being that witness for Christ; by being where God has placed us city or country.  Remember Phillip and the Ethiopian Eunuch?

But an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip saying, "Get up and go south to the road that descends from Jerusalem to Gaza. So he got up and went; and there was an Ethiopian eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians… (Acts 8:26-27)

Philip was at the place God place him, and there he was able to witness for God.  And through that witness only God knows the fruit of it.

Amen.

I do appreciate what you’re saying; we use to speak strongly about a real place of safety, but that not spoken of anymore. I strongly believe I have to trust God where ever I find myself.

That video is very helpful. It gives you a lot of information and instructions , including biblical quotes to back it up.

The time is not far distant, when, like the early disciples, we shall be forced to seek a refuge in desolate and solitary places. As the siege of Jerusalem by the Roman armies was the signal for flight to the Judean Christians, so the assumption of power on the part of our nation [the United States] in the decree enforcing the papal sabbath will be a warning to us. It will then be time to leave the large cities, preparatory to leaving the smaller ones for retired homes in secluded places among the mountains.

I don't think many will follow that counsel as so many have like Job and especially his wife, gotten used to the life in the city. And it will take something on the level of a miracle to get them to leave...

The cities are filled with violence by agenda set forth to cleanse them and replace Americans with incoming Latins & Muslims. The same is found across Canada, Europe, and even Australia.

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black v...
"A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area."

Theft

Coveting

Murder

Multiculturalism is a misnomer as one culture simply replaces the other. The violent cities is not due to firearms as often claimed but found wherever there is a Sanctuary City

Since 2001 with the wars more Muslims have fled to the west. Frosty Wooldridge tracts these statistics.

Dear Zowi, I think leaving large cities at the moment depends on how safe your spiritual life is in that city. Otherwise if life there makes your spiritual being at stake,then quit as soon as you can.

Large cities are just depressing.  No nature, just concrete, asphalt, cruelty and crime.

Spiritual life is never safe in the cities. They are an artificial environment steeped in vice and crime.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service