Adventist Online

Ok so my conference is planning a big Youth event known as Impact Providence for September 23-25.  They have confirmed Jaci Velasquez as an invited singer.  Jaci Velazquez has been in Hollywood movies so it struck me as unusual.   I checked her out on wikipedia and it seems she preffers to be called Non-denominational but is actually affiliated with the "Assemblies of God".

I bring this up since Ted Wilson no longer wants non-adventist speakers on adventist events.  And while technically Jaci is a singer and not a speaker, IDK it bugged me.  Are non-sda singers ok on our altars & events? Or does anyone know if Jaci recently converted to the sda church?

Views: 1775

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly, Ericka!
If "Brother Wilson" wants only Seventh-day Adventist speakers in the pulpits how long will it be before it will be required that all our pastors stop going to non-Adventist Theological Seminaries like Fuller T.S. for their Doctorates?  Nuff Sed

Ok Thanks so much Guys.  I got the answer to my question.  Thank you all for sharing your thoughts.  I shall now close this discussion.

God Bless and take care. :)

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by