Adventist Online

can someone please explain why a world renown SDA preacher is saying ALLAH is the creator of the universe. this is very troubling to me and i am thinking leaving the SDA church based on these revelations. if SDA is acknowledging that a demonic GOD is to be praised then i denounce my attachment to SDA right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-6PS8J528

Views: 3849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AS far back as the Beginning of Islam as it is known today, there were involved Jesuits.

If a search through History is diligently done,

we will find out, that Muhammad started preaching in the year 613 and the Jesuits were founded in the year 1534...so it is not really possible, that the Jesuits were involved in the development of the Islam for at least 921 years (that even involves the crusades) .

so why are Adventist students kneeling and bowing and worshiping allah in the adventist review magazine? (the official magazine of the SDA church)

They aren't.  Period.

Do you have proof?

Most Seventh-day Adventist would agree that the church is in need of revival, and reformation.  The Spirit of Prophecy affirms this perceived need:

“A revival of true godliness among us is the greatest and most urgent of all our needs.  To seek this should be our first work. . . .”  “A revival and a reformation must take place under the ministration of the Holy Spirit.”  (Selected Mes-sages, vol. 1, pp. 121,128).

Yes, Ellen White called for revival and reformation.  But you are aware that she also warned of “a condition of anarchy and wild uncertainty” that  “will seek to pervade of all ranks of Seventh-day Adventists”?  (Letter 40a, 1897).   In other words, the Seventh-day Adventist church is going to experience an uprising of internal forces that will attempt to break its system of organization and abandon the legitimate, God-ordained authority of its leadership.  A spirit of independence will threaten to fragment the church into a disorderly array of autonomous movements.  Will members will become wildly uncertain as to the church’s standing and authority. 

“If the world sees a perfect harmony existing in the church of God, it will be a powerful evidence to them in favor of the Christian religion.  Dissensions, un-happy differences and church trials dishonor our Redeemer.  All these may be avoided if self is surrendered to God and the followers of Jesus obey the voice of the church.  Unbelief suggests that individual independence increases our importance, that it is weak to yield our own ideas of what is right and proper to the verdict of the church; but to yield to such feelings and views is unsafe and will bring us into anarchy and confusion.  .  .   Let individual judgment submit to the authority of the church.”  (Testimony for the Church, vol 4, page 19).

The principles here expressed speak so directly to some professional re-formers that I would venture to say they will find it hard to believe Ellen White really said such things.  “Obey the voice of the church”?  “Individual independence . . .  will bring us anarchy and confusion”?  “Let individual judgment submit to the authority of the church”?  Did she really write such things?  Yes, and if you think the ideas expressed in this quotations are heavy, your head will really spin when you read this:  “The Redeemer of the world does not sanction experience and exercise in religious matters independent of His organized and acknowledged church.”  (Sketchers for the Life of Paul, page 31)

“I know that the Lord loves His church.  It is not to be disorganized or broken up into independent atoms.   It  is not the least consistency in this, there is not the least evidence that such a thing will b e.”  (The Remnant Church, p 53)

“We cannot now step off the foundation that God has established.  We cannot now enter into any new organization; for this would mean apostasy from the truth.” (Selected Messages, vol. 2, page 390.)

“God has a church upon the earth, who are His chosen people, who keep His commandments.  He is leading not stray off-shoots, not one here and one there, but a people.” (Review and Herald, vol. 3, p. 82)

“I am instructed to say to Seventh-day Adventists the world over, God has called us as a people to be a peculiar treasure unto Himself.  He as appointed that His church on earth shall stand perfectly united in the Spirit and counsel of the Lord of hosts to the end of time” (Selected  Messages, vol 2, p. 397). 

“No advice or sanction is given in the Word of God to those who believe the third angel’s message to lead them to suppose that they can draw apart.  This you may settle with yourselves forever.  It is the devising of unsanctified that would encourage a state of disunion. . . .

“There must be no separating [of the faithful from the church] in this great testing time” (Selected  Messages, vol. 3, p. 21; words in brackets added for contextual clarity.)

ok why 3abn still carries this blaphemous pastor nelson's videos on air?

and why hasn't the GC fired Nelson from his post as pastor? he shouldnt be associated with sda if these are even his own personal beliefs.

No. Christians in other places, as was mentioned earlier, call God Allah. 

Adventist Christians in the middle east, Malaysia and Indonesia refer to God as Allah. The Christian Bible used in these countries also refer to God as Allah.

Do some research and find out why.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

I am saying that the God of the Muslims or the Koran is not God /Yahweh. The Christians use Allah because they don't know better... Actually some Christians from these countries refuse to call God allah. 

Gods' real name is " I "  but people call him by many names.

Ok, so, how do you know this? 

Because pastor Nelson preaches the Bible truth.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service