Adventist Online

can someone please explain why a world renown SDA preacher is saying ALLAH is the creator of the universe. this is very troubling to me and i am thinking leaving the SDA church based on these revelations. if SDA is acknowledging that a demonic GOD is to be praised then i denounce my attachment to SDA right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-6PS8J528

Views: 3830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heisenberg, Why would you want to abandon the Bible for the Koran ?

Ask the Pastor of the Pioneer SDA Church.  He seems to that it is divinely inspired book of God and recommends it:

Dwight never says that we should abandon our Bibles for the Koran. Secondly the Koran is not a bad book but then why focus on the Koran when you have a better, more advanced Revelation of God through the Holy Bible.  Dwight Nelson is correct in his assessment of Islam. All Christians living in the middle east , including Adventist Christians use the word "Allah" when refering to God.

"Correct in his assessment"? 

Sura 4:75 Allah loves those who fight for him. Sura 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah. Sura 2:216 WAR is ordained by Allah, & all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not Sura 9:39 If you refuse to fight, Allah will afflict you with a painful doom. Sura 4:89 Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them & against them, you have been given clear authority. Sura 58:14 Don't make friends with Allah's enemies. Those who do so, will be punished by Allah.

Sura 3:110 Muslims are the best people. Sura 98:6 Non-Muslims are the worst of ceatures. Sura 3:73 Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. Sura 28:86 Never help disbelievers. Sura 9:84 Don't pray for dead disbelievers or attend their funerals. Sura 19:83 Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them. Sura 10:45 On the last day Allah will Kill all the disbelievers and torture them forever in hell. Sura 2:30 Allah will shed human blood while angels praise him in heaven.

Jesus says Love even your enemies & forgive them of their wrongs. False Prophet Mohd says Kill your enemies wherever you find them even the rocks will cry out here is a Jew hiding behind me come and KILL him. Kill them all do NOT leave even one. Treat your enemies harshly cutting their limbs on alternate sides. This is Islam. Read the Quran it is all there. Quran is Satan's gift to mankind.

Surah 3:54 in Arabic.

وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

Notice Allah refers to himself as "Khayrul-Makereen" which correctly translated means "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers." Verify it by looking up the root letters (Meem, Kaaf, and Rah) in Arabic Dictionary such as Al-Mawrid: to deceive, delude, cheat, double-cross ,sly, crafty.

Sura 3:54 Allah is the greatest of all schemers - literally translated means the greatest of all deceivers.eg. Satan father of all Lies & Deception. Mohd is the best Forgerer in the World. Together, Mohd & Allah are the greatest Deceivers? absolutely..

Over 2 Billion Muslims have been Scammed by the Greatest Deceiver that ever lived. There is NO Allah but God & Mohd The False Prophet. Allah is nothing more than Self Proclaimed False Prophet Muhammad's alter Ego & convenient Alibi concocted by Mohd himself to benefit himself sexually, materially & have Power & Control over Muslims - a figment of his manipulative imaginations.

Muslims are told they are allowed to Lie & Deceive using Taqiyya or Kitman for;

1.) Lying in battle to save your own life Sura (16:106)

2.) For bringing reconciliation amongst persons

3.) Husbands can lie to his wife to bring about peace & harmony at home.

Sura (66,2) "Allah has already made lawful for you Muslims, the dissolution of your oaths" Lying or breaking your promises for Muhammad is perfectly OK. Qur'an (3:28) Instructs Muslims not to brfriend Non-Muslims but only if it advantage them. Qur'an (3:54) If Allah is deceitful to Non-Muslims, so can Muslims!

Jesus taught "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." Matthew 16:25 & Luke 17:33. This contradicts what False Prophet Muhammad teaches ie Muslims can lie to save their own life. After all, why should we fear death because Jesus Christ is the Lord of Life & Death but if we deny Jesus here on earth, He will deny us in Heaven. Our true rewards come from God & it is NOT only about Sex, Worldly Pleasures or Worldly Indulgences. Jesus says where your heart is, there is your treasure.

Islam is an Unholy & Self Righteous Religion filled with so much Hypocrisy & Pretend Holiness. The Quran ask it's followers to Hate Infidels & Kill them for Allah & to Lie for Allah to deceive Infidels & gain an advantage. But Lying is Sin & Sin separate us from God. How can a True God who is Holy & Pure ask His followers to Sin or Hate His other creation & kill them? God is more on Love than Hate, Mercy rather than Killing or Slaughter.

Gospel Of Jesus in the New Testament Bible (Injeel) Mohd claim it has corrupted without any proof & forbid Muslim from Questioning him with threats of Punishment from Allah & hell fire. You can search the Quran & Hadiths for proof that the Holy Bible is corrupt but will find none.

Jason, why did you choose to only quote negative verses and ignore any positive ones. Don't you think that is a deceitful way to post?

I might agree with you if the Qur'an was only composed of such negative idea - but it isn't. You have selected negative quotes on purpose and then attempt to give the impression that this is all the Qur'an contains.

Surely, you are being just as deceitful by representing the Qur'an this way. Why do you not quote any of the positive ayats? Why do you not post any of the ayats that give us opportunity to agree with Muslims?

How does this total focus on the negative help when witnessing to Muslims? What response do you get from Muslims when you show them this?

So, the Greeks should use Zeus. The folks from Norway should use Odin?  What other false gods would you like to call God?

While the muslims may not have an absolute clear understanding of God, they are by no means worshiping a fakse or pagan god. They worship the same God that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph worshipped.

Many Native Americans worship the "Great Spirit" is that also God?  If Muslims are not worship a false god, why does the commands of their god contradict scripture?

Where in this video clip does Dwight Nelson "seem to that it is divinely inspired book of God and recommends it"?

I've watched the clip, he says nothing of the sort.

Christians should be known as honest people. When someone feels the need to constantly misrepresent others it is a sure sign of the weakness of the argument.

Dwight Nelson declares the Koran as a holy source.  Do you agree?

I have listened to his sermon several times and I don't remember hearing him say that either.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you could decide exactly what you are accusing him of saying. Is it:

1. "that it is divinely inspired book of God"

2. "the Koran as a holy source"

3. Something else you haven't thought up yet?

Why not try quoting him verbatim and then state what is wrong with what you have quoted? From the evidence on this board I don't trust you to paraphrase correctly or to be honest about the subject so kindly give the exact quote where Nelson declares the Qur'an to be "a holy source".

ok let me be clear. this debate is not about words but who they are referring to.

some people who worship Satan call him GOD. that is not the GOD of Christians just the same as people who call the demonic Allah GOD. This is not the God of Christians. some people call men God. that is not the god of Christians. so lets be clear Allah is not Jesus Christ the God. when they speak of Allah they are not referring to JESUS CHRIST. they are referring to who they think is GOD. plain and simple. so you cannot say Muslims are worshiping the one true god because they are not worshiping Jesus. so how can you say allah the God of Islam is the same as Jesus Christ when Christian teaching is very different from Islam teachings? That is utter blasphemy. I stand by my point. ALLAH or GOD of Muslims IS NOT Jesus Christ (God of Christians).

Amen.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by