Adventist Online

can someone please explain why a world renown SDA preacher is saying ALLAH is the creator of the universe. this is very troubling to me and i am thinking leaving the SDA church based on these revelations. if SDA is acknowledging that a demonic GOD is to be praised then i denounce my attachment to SDA right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-6PS8J528

Views: 4044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JayExodus. Pastor Dwight Nelson is an honest and dedicated preacher of Bible truth. This youtube clip accusing Pastor Dwight of brain wasing his audience with "nuero linguistic programming " is of a mischievous origin and absolutely ridiculous.

Pastor Dwight is a true and brave defender of Biblical truth. He has always preached the Advent message  and has never mixed his message with error.

Why do you not point to Nelson's sermon? Have you watched his sermon?

I object to this misrepresentation and this promotion of an anti-SDA organisation. It is dishonest.

Where is the proof that Islam was invented by the Roman Catholic Church? Where is the evidence that Alberto Rivera was anything other than a wanted conman who left a trail of deception and debt across Europe and the USA?

You would rather believe anti-SDA sites and condemn God's church based on unproven testimony, deliberate misrepresentation and lies?

Why not watch the actual sermon - or even the series? Take away the biased and erroneous accusations and then tell me exactly what Nelson says that is wrong.

Here are links to two complete sermons by Dwight Nelson:

"Star Rising Over Islam"  http://www.pmchurch.tv/transaction_detail.php?id=330

"Star Still Rising Over Islam"  http://www.pmchurch.tv/transaction_detail.php?id=336

Included are audio, video, and pdf study guide downloads.

As JohnB suggests, watching these sermons will leave you with a far different impression of the message presented than will "gotcha" snippets promoted by those who hope our church will fall...  even though the "gotcha" snippets are pulled from these very sermons.

Blessings and prayers,
Clark

@JohnB: "Where is the proof that Islam was invented by the Roman Catholic Church? Where is the evidence that Alberto Rivera was anything other than a wanted conman who left a trail of deception and debt across Europe and the USA?"

-

There are many RC connections with the founding of Islam. The evidence was earlier posted (LINK) But it is telling enuff that Islam cleared the entire middle east of the Orthodox and other Christians who Rome was at odds with. Islam defeated Rome's enemies. Islam became the sword of the Roman empire; and they still are as the Orthodox are cleansed from Syria today. (not saying I agree with Orthodox dogma but they are an enemy of the Pope as are the Native Americans, Jews and Protestants -- all non-Catholics)

Alberto is not the only evidence but Im convinced there is plenty of evidence he was who he claimed to be. This photo ID remains banned from wikipedia so they can continue to spread lies about him.

Just seen this list must have slipped me earlier.

Just a question JameS:

Do you think it is acceptable to lie about and slander other persons?

Not even talking about the false conspiracy theories but alone the claim that Obama ever was a muslim is a straight out lie and you know it. 

I hope Clark looks this posts up.

Obama has both SDA and Muslim roots. Father and stepfather were Muslim.  Some of his family were SDA.  As an adult I have no idea what Obama believes that would relate to what we believe, Muslim or otherwise.   His beliefs are rather ambiguous and he is what anyone wants to believe he is by design.  So why don't you look it up and get back to us with the "facts". 

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/election2008/2008/10/kenya-vs-ame...

http://www.atoday.org/article/872/opinion/sahlin-monte/2011/preside...

Obama was never a muslim himself and that his father and stepfather where bears zero weight or do we judge people by their parents nowadays?

He was baptized by UCC in 1988 and left after 20 years because of a controversy.

Thats the facts everyone knows and is able to look it up.

Everything beyond that and claiming something else beside what he himself said already before the 2004 elections is basically slander and i hope you better have very good proof before you do such things.

You have had a private talk with Pres. Obama and you know for a fact what is in his heart?   Wow. 

"Obama was never a muslim himself and that his father and stepfather where bears zero weight or do we judge people by their parents nowadays?" 

Did I not state facts?  I said his beliefs are ambiguous.  You have no idea.  Just because someone is baptized means nothing I know many people who have been baptized and it means nothing.   

He has a kill list and blasted an American Citizen and his son right out of their shoes with a drone.  That is a fact also.  You know them by their fruit. 

Obama was the son of a muslim dad and step-dad. He was raised Muslim. Barack was registered at the Catholic school as a Muslim while in Indonesia. This is all fact, not lie. Obama said while president he has known the Islamic call to prayer on several continents.

http://youtu.be/QYWeK4w3PKk

What faith is Obama today is the question. He professes 'christian' as did George Bush and most all presidents and politicians who want to get elected. Yet while in Saudi Arabia Obama bows to the Saudi king, leader of the respected Islamic nation where all Muslims are expected to travel. 

My opinion about Obama and many other politicians is they are religious shape-shifters who can side with any religion to move their political empire forward. Today Obama can be 'christian' tomorrow atheist, the next minute 'muslim'. They all kiss the ring of the Pope including the king of Saudi Arabia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia#Honours_and_a...

they are religious shape-shifters who can side with any religion to move their political empire forward. Today Obama can be 'christian' tomorrow atheist, the next minute 'muslim'. They all kiss the ring of the Pope including the king of Saudi Arabia.  Amen 

But then again, they are not facts unless they are Manuela fact facts.   [Stuck by admins as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.]

LOL

This has nothing to do with me.

You really do not understand it it seems.

People, including me, are fed up with this kind of hypocrisy and bigotry going on here on this forum and in our church. 

In nearly every single thread you have conspiracy theories, lies, misquotes, false claims, and so on.

Sometimes it is about our own church such as in this one than all rush to defend and toss even more oil into the fire by posting yet other lies and conspiracy theories like crazy.

Most of the times it is against minorities, woman, people of other beliefs and so on than all of the flock tosses in and bands up together and instead of communication and serious discussion a handful of people feel the need to defend the attacked from the masses of bigotry going on in these threads.

Do you seriously believe it serves any purpose at all to act this way? as in a christian purpose.

Do you seriously believe that is the way we as SDA should spread the word of god?

Is that good ministry?

If you think so than maybe Clark should make this a closed forum so only those who are member of SDA can join. The harm caused would be far less and the hypocrits and bigots could spread their lies and theories to one another instead of releasing it onto the world to see and judge adventism because of this crap.

You might have a "base" or a certain type of people who share these beliefs or opinions but let me assure you this "base" is very slim compared to the international scale. If you look through all the threads in question you might notice something especially when you look closely who posts in favor and notice their location, their gender etc. 

But keep going you are doing a great great job representing SDA belief and christian values.

Regards

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by