Adventist Online

can someone please explain why a world renown SDA preacher is saying ALLAH is the creator of the universe. this is very troubling to me and i am thinking leaving the SDA church based on these revelations. if SDA is acknowledging that a demonic GOD is to be praised then i denounce my attachment to SDA right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-6PS8J528

Views: 3781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John -"The problem for me is that, having proved him completely wrong in one area it casts doubts on every other area. We have a duty when preaching the Gospel to speak the truth. As soon as I can prove him wrong in one area it casts doubt on all other areas. Those who stand up to speak on behalf of our church/beliefs/Lord have a solemn responsibility to preach the truth. "

Infact Veith is wrong in more than one area on the issue of Islam.  The sources he sites for some of his views are very unreliable. Even his point made about catholic involvement in the origin of Islam come from a dodgey rightwing conservative source.

The Chosen: God's Dream for You

By Dwight K. Nelson

JohnB,

What's your take on this quote by our pastor? 

Seems to be in accordance with the traditional history of Muhammad.

yes,... ok. thanks  

Greetings,

The S.D.A. church is not perfect but I believe that it is striving to be, even through some act may not portray such. 

Satan is in the SDA church as a worshiper and he is moving from person to person to get each in his camp and if we are not connected to the true vine we will be captured in his camp.

We will not be comfortable in the SDA church because Satan is present there and so as sin.

Also the bible declares that the wreath and the tear shall grow together until the day of harvest.

The road to heaven is an individual road 

So my friend before you leave 

ask God these:

1. Should I leave the SDA church and if so where should I go?

2. How can I be a difference in my church so that the wrongs become right?

ask yourself:

1. What will I gain when I allow the S.D.A. church to leave me? 

2. Will God be please with me?

THE PRACTICE AND OBJECTIVE OF ISLAM, IS TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY AND JEWS AND CONVERT TO ISLAM ALL WHO ARE NOT. 

THERE IS BIBLICAL ACCOUNTS, HISTORY AND ROOTS REGARDING THIS. 

BEFORE IT WAS "ISLAM", THEY WERE THE PAIN IN THE BUTT GROUPS OF PEOPLE WHOM GOD WAS TRYING TO WIPE OUT WITH THE SWORD OF HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL.

HE SHOULD HAVE PULLED A SODOM AND GOMORRAH ON THEM INSTEAD.   

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service