Adventist Online

I've heard about the 14th Amendment in church last Sabbath.  Does this mean if it is repealed that there is going to be a National Sunday Law enforced in winter time.  Let me know what you guys think about this please.

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe we are nearing a Sunday law. The climate change pact is basically a Sunday law. The Pope says that by resting on Sunday we can help save the planet and restore more time to families. Donald Trump is anti-climate change but he is pro-catholic and pro-evangelical and is working with the Catholics and religious right to set policies in America.  If we continue to have these strong national disasters, mass shootings and other mishaps it is easy to see that a Sunday Law is not far down the pike. There are two phases of the Sunday Law. First, approval and light prodding to keep it I suppose based on reason and then the second phase which is forced observance. When the Sunday law comes probation will have closed for the church and we will have to issue the loud cry to those who have not yet decided in the world. Pastor David Gates and a few others seem to believe that Sunday Law is coming in March or April of 2019. If so that means we only have a few months to get ready before probation closes for SDA's. Ellen White said the last movements will be swift, but that would certainly be very very swift. I don't see it happening but it is worth noting that time on earth is running out. I don't think we have another 25 or 50 years and certainly not 100.

I agree with the tenor of your post, Ross, but I am a bit concerned with the time setting as Pr Gates has done. We all know time is short and need to be ready. As it says in Exodus:

Exo 12:11  And thus you shall eat it: with a belt on your waist, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. So you shall eat it in haste. It is the LORD's Passover. 

Probation does not close for the church before the world; this is a rod doctrine which had no merit. It's not based on Bible nor SOP

Yes Jason the SR teach that doctrine. 

Peace

Yes, from studying what they teach, it's a SR teaching, but it's a Biblical teaching and the SOP teaches it as well...

EGW: "Just as long as God has a church, he will have those who will cry aloud and spare not, who will be his instruments to reprove selfishness and sins, and will not shun to declare the whole counsel of God, whether men will hear or forbear. I saw that individuals would rise up against the plain testimonies. It does not suit their natural feelings. They would choose to have smooth things spoken unto them, and have peace cried in their ears. I view the church in a more dangerous condition than they ever have been. Experimental religion is known but by a few. The shaking must soon take place to purify the church." 2SG p.284

EGW: "We are to be ready and waiting for the orders of God. Nations will be stirred to their very center. Support will be withdrawn from those who proclaim God’s only standard of righteousness, the only sure test of character. And all who will not bow to the decree of the national councils, and obey the national laws to exalt the sabbath instituted by the man of sin to the disregard of God’s holy day, will feel, not the oppressive power of popery alone, but of the Protestant world, the image of the beast....The great issue so near at hand will weed out those whom God has not appointed and he will have a pure, true, sanctified ministry prepared for the latter rain...." 3SM p.385

The Bible teaches Judgment starts with GOD'S end time Church, and SOP says a shaking must soon take place to purify the church, in another place SOP says the tares will be weeded out, then GOD will have a pure, true, sanctified ministry.... and they are prepared for the latter rain, in other words, the shaking, the weeding out in the Church takes place just before the latter rain. 

That's Church business, now GOD has HIS people in the fallen churches and the world that are to come into GOD'S "pure, true, sanctified.." church, which is the Loud Cry... probation for the world closes at the end of the Loud Cry. 

The 7th Adventist teaching is that GOD is going to Judge HIS Church first, just before the Loud Cry... which means if we are Judged first, then our probation must close first. Unless you believe those who GOD shakes and weeds out of HIS Church just before the Loud Cry has another chance to come back into the Church during the Loud Cry. 

I'm not saying everything the different sects of SR teaches is correct, many disagree with each other, but when it comes to this subject, universally, they are right... SOP teaches it... so I wondering why do many SDA say the teaching is wrong? Is it just because SR (Davidians) teaches it? 

Blessings! 

So do you foresee Adventists all moving to Kiribati, Tonga and Samoa, or Wallis & Futuna where the Seventh-day Adventist Church observes Sunday?

If we have to believe Ted Wilson, he say that their is now Sunday Law in the pipe line. And here is were I disagree with Elder Wilson.If we see all over the world especially in Europe Pollen, Germany, Italy self in France the EU in a hole is preparing for the Sunday Law. Yes there is a coming National Sunday Law and it is near then we believe!

God bless.  

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by