Adventist Online

THE POLITICAL CLIMATE IS NOT ONLY WARMING IN GOVERNMENT BUT ALSO IN THE CHURCH.  SDA MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED WITH ISSUES SUCH AS GAY MEMBERS, WOMEN PASTORS, DRUMS AND ELECTRIC GUITARS FOR WORSHIP.  WILL THE GEN CONFERENCE SACRIFICE ITS BASE BELIEFS AND ROOTS TO ACCOMMODATE THE PROGRESSIVE NEW CULTURE AND TO HARMONIZE WITH THE LEFT LEANING THINKERS?  

IN TEXAS, SOME SDA MEMBERS OF LATINO BACKGROUND HAVE BROKEN OFF INTO WHAT IS QUICKLY GAINING GROUND. THE NEW “IGLESIA ADVENIMIENTO DEL SEPTIMO DIA IS GROWING WITH MOSTLY EX SDA WHO WANT A MORE TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE WORSHIP.  TRADITIONAL SONGS HYMNS. NO JEWELRY OR MOVIE THEATER ETC.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Views: 928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure where you got your sources but um hmmmm Professor Ivar Giaever (A nobel peace prize winner from 1973) trashes your support on climate change or "global warming" 

https://www.heartland.org/multimedia/videos-climate-change/nobel-la...

It's funny how people like you fall for the global warming scam ;) 

Yes, Gabe, it must be different in the USA indeed here in Australia we have plenty of evidence of global warming is happening and here we see forest fires, coral bleaching, hurricanes, higher than normal temperatures, and environmental refugees who can not live any longer on their corral islands because of raising seawaters.  

I wonder if you look at the news at all because not long ago there were some bad forest fires in the USA where Australian firemen came over to help. If I remember correct those fires were the worst there ever was in America. So I guess Atlanta must be a very isolated place with pleasant temps. all the time. 

Wow.  You are certainly a “true believer”, aren’t you?  Could you answer this question?  In the long history of this earth, what is the “ideal temperature”?  Because the temperature has been up higher than this before (the Medieval Warming period, when agriculture happened in Greenland) and cooler before (the Little Ice Age).  And both these events happened because of nothing that man had done.  Since it has always been going up or going down, why do you think some temperature lower than today’s is the ideal?

when God created the Earth, before the flood, it is apparent that we didn’t have the great ice-bound continents that we do now.  Which demands the conclusion that GOD’S ideal temperature was on the warm side.  Do you disagree with Him?

Jack God only want the best for you with a pleasant temp. what you seem to ignore here is that there is another player here who do not want the best for us. And Satan influences greedy men to take as much as possible of the resources of the earth with no thought for tomorrow. Resulting in forest fires, coral bleaching, hurricanes, higher than normal temperatures, and environmental refugees who can not live any longer on their corral islands because of raising seawaters.  

The Bible points out that we should live here as we had a 1000 years and also as we only had one day. As you have pointed out I am no scientist and do not understand all the things that have befallen our poor planet. But I understand this, that mans greed is destroying our planet and I do not want to be found with the ones who Rev 11:18  The nations were angry, and your wrath came, as did the time for the dead to be judged, and to give your bondservants the prophets, their reward, as well as to the saints, and those who fear your name, to the small and the great; and to destroy those who destroy the earth.” 

raising seawaters or flooding occurs when wet lands are destroyed by development. 

I was talking about Pacific Islands corral atoll's not wetlands. Gabe, I have heard about the wetlands in your country and it is nothing like that.   

Hawaii still exist as a state. 

Gabe the word was corral atoll, not a volcano as Hawai is. 

Thanks Jack. Your posts are really cooling the temperatures here (in more ways than one!).

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service