Adventist Online

THE POLITICAL CLIMATE IS NOT ONLY WARMING IN GOVERNMENT BUT ALSO IN THE CHURCH.  SDA MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED WITH ISSUES SUCH AS GAY MEMBERS, WOMEN PASTORS, DRUMS AND ELECTRIC GUITARS FOR WORSHIP.  WILL THE GEN CONFERENCE SACRIFICE ITS BASE BELIEFS AND ROOTS TO ACCOMMODATE THE PROGRESSIVE NEW CULTURE AND TO HARMONIZE WITH THE LEFT LEANING THINKERS?  

IN TEXAS, SOME SDA MEMBERS OF LATINO BACKGROUND HAVE BROKEN OFF INTO WHAT IS QUICKLY GAINING GROUND. THE NEW “IGLESIA ADVENIMIENTO DEL SEPTIMO DIA IS GROWING WITH MOSTLY EX SDA WHO WANT A MORE TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE WORSHIP.  TRADITIONAL SONGS HYMNS. NO JEWELRY OR MOVIE THEATER ETC.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Views: 1274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent points Jack!

Home churches YES.

Walking by the spirit and fellowship with other believers YES!

Most of Christianity is IN APOSTASY.

The failure for majority of professing Christians to walk by the spirit, love and power of the holy spirit is the major problem.

The spirit of God is quenched routinely by all the denominations for the most part, which some individual exceptions of course.

Peter corrected those that thought they were drunk on the Day of Pentecost because they were speaking in tongues (so called babbling just as some say today); Peter said:

ACTS 2: "13Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

14¶ But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judæa, and all yethat dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:  15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.  16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;  17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:  19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:  20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"

Peter said "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel."

The holy spirit was given (the gift of God) and there is no excuse to "wait until the latter rain. The spirit of God is supposed to manifest but generally does not because of unbelief, lack of desire, fear of the Kundalini spirit, igrnorance, lack of mentors, fear, and basically no interest by the majority of believers to help others by the power of God in manifestation. 

I here have been called counterfeit by Elijah and a few others without justification by those that have never manifested the spirit of God and have no discerning of spirits (revelation received from God, not guesses or opinions. Frankly, the state of almost all of Christianity is apostasy and is appalling, from the financial to the failure to distribute to the necessity of the saints as well as walking in the spirit and love and power of God as seen in the Book of Acts. These facts and truths speak badly of the majority of the religion known as "Christianity."

The extreme minority who do walk by the spirit and light of the Word in love and power must do all the work the others refuse to do. Many shall not receive much of a reward. Some will not be in eternity as the think?

Jesus will ask. why did you not help my people, relieve the poor and distribute to the necessity of the saints, heal the sick and broken hearted and show forth signs, miracles and wonders which follow those that believe, and why did you not follow my great commission by faith etc. 

I am like one crying in the wilderness of unbelief. Where are the true believers; they are few and far between it seems.

James said:

"Frankly, the state of almost all of Christianity is apostasy and is appalling, from the financial to the failure to distribute to the necessity of the saints" 

So tell us what you are doing for the Poor?

You avoid the failures of established denominations to follow the pattern of the Book of Acts to point the finger at me; attack the messenger and avoid the premises made in my post. So lets turn the question to what have you done to follow the pattern of the Book of Acts?

Why don’t you address my criticism of establishment Christianity in general instead of attacking me.

You most likely cannot refute my points validly, so as to defend SDA you attack me. 

How about the poor James you avoid the question?

1. I don't answer to you, but to God.

2, I have given to both individuals and to ministries despite my own difficult financial situation. Often I have more time than funds to give, but I have done both the above.

3. The demanding of tithes without church epistle authority, contrary to distributing to the necessities of the saints and often unjust enrichment and causing hardship for the "giver," as the tithe is often demanded or else something will happen to the non-giver.

The use of threats by ministers, which I have experienced myself, I have heard all the various ploys and so-called authorities. Phony ministries enrich themselves, living in 10 million dollar mansions and having 10 airplanes etc.

It is disgusting.

Many will have a lot to answer for. It is stealing under fraud and false pretenses.

4. I have functioned as a minister of the Gospel for now going on 44 years, having done evangelism, counseling, ministering of healing etc., conducting fellowships, doing extensive Bible research, teaching, acting as ad hoc in whatever was needed to be done, from helps and government to acting as a pastor, playing in church music presentations and in-house bands for two organizations. All without pay or remuneration as far as financial was concerned. Now, do you have something evil to say about the above, or about me, or my character or motives?

James said 

"difficult financial situation"

Yes, and how might that come about as the promise to the tithe giver is blessed by God?

The apostle Paul had many difficulties including going hungry! 

There was famine and drought, unemployment and widows; thus distributing to the necessity of the saints. Stephan, that great man of God who was martyred was appointed to wait on tables for the daily admnistration of widows, orphans etc. as an important part of the early body of Christ.

So do you therefore also cast aspersions on these believers above as well as For me for having financial difficulty?

Furthermore; the churches have abrogated their duty to the poor and turned it over to the government in exchange for 501(c)(3) corporate status, which the wicked LBJ initiated the 501 in Congress as well as brought us the Viet Nam War to which JFK had ordered the withdrawal of troops just before he was gunned down.

The churches to a great extent have become corrupt in receiving these tax deductible cotributions in exchange for not speaking out on political and important social issues; thus abogating their duty to be the bullwork of criticism and of moral standards of the scriptures and to foster freedom, families and stable society.

There is no excuse for not following the pattern and principles set by the early body of Christ, as well as those stated by Paul as received directly from Jesus Christ. The failure to obey Jesus Christ, the head of the body of Christ is denial of he head; Jesus Christ, in not walking by the spirit in power and love and following those principles in the church epistles of Romans through Thessalonians written directly to the body of Christ. There is no excuse for that either. 

Failure to follow the Book of Acts and the Church Epistles, failure to walk by the spirit as directed by Jesus Christ and failure to believe God. Failure to distribute to the necessity of the saints and financial corruption of 501 (C)(3). In other words; apostasy just as I stated before. There is no excuse for any of this. Anyone who does not recognize these plain truthes and failures is in denial of the truth and true condition of most of Christianity.

Seems to me you are comparing yourself with Paul. You are not even worthy to be near the shadow of Paul. Paul did not lie as you do. Paul did not puff himself up as you do. You are just over bloated puffball. 

If you go to a Church where the Pastor is a Millionaire you are going to the wrong church. No SDA pastor will ever become rich being a pastor unless he is not honest as can happen even in an SDA church sadly. 

X

The divisions have been here and will get worse. This is the shaking time.

it is all because we dont want to listen to what the bible says but to what our heart and the world says, it is not our duty to purge the church but it is our duty to help each other even me to learn to sit by the feet of jesus, walk in the footsteps of  and with jesus . in short we learn to see him more clearly, love him more dearly, follow him more closely. in the end all of us will be changed to be like him, and shall not fear to behold him anymore.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service