Adventist Online

THE POLITICAL CLIMATE IS NOT ONLY WARMING IN GOVERNMENT BUT ALSO IN THE CHURCH.  SDA MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED WITH ISSUES SUCH AS GAY MEMBERS, WOMEN PASTORS, DRUMS AND ELECTRIC GUITARS FOR WORSHIP.  WILL THE GEN CONFERENCE SACRIFICE ITS BASE BELIEFS AND ROOTS TO ACCOMMODATE THE PROGRESSIVE NEW CULTURE AND TO HARMONIZE WITH THE LEFT LEANING THINKERS?  

IN TEXAS, SOME SDA MEMBERS OF LATINO BACKGROUND HAVE BROKEN OFF INTO WHAT IS QUICKLY GAINING GROUND. THE NEW “IGLESIA ADVENIMIENTO DEL SEPTIMO DIA IS GROWING WITH MOSTLY EX SDA WHO WANT A MORE TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE WORSHIP.  TRADITIONAL SONGS HYMNS. NO JEWELRY OR MOVIE THEATER ETC.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Views: 1274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why should we fear as in trembling or spirit of fear the one who gave his life for us?

We should definitely respect Jesus Christ and be thankful.

Colossians 1:25-29;

" 25Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;  26Even the mystery (Greek; Musterion; transliteration, but meaning divine or sacred secret) which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (Through Paul who received the sacred secrets by revelation of Jesus Christ directly):  27To whom God would make known what ist he riches of the glory of this mystery (sacred or divine secrets again) among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: (Christ by the gift of God, the holy spirit in you) 28Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect (Greek; teleios: meaning complete in various applications of labor, growth, maturity, mental and moral character, of full age, as E.W. Bullinger defines it in his Companion Bible Appendix # 125:1; 

1. teleios = that which has reached its end. From telos, end. Latin finis, nothing beyond; hence perfect, in the sense of initiated. See 1Corinthians 2:6. Philippians 3:15.) in Christ Jesus.

Paul concludes with: 29Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily."

The word perfect in this usage and the other verses in 1 Corinthians 2:6 and Philippians 3:15 do not mean perfect in the sense of never making a mistake, never sinning etc. We are still human, though we are also supernatural with Christ in you the hope of glory, which is a most important aspect of the new birth, never known or available until the Day of Pentecost, as Jesus had to die, be resurrected and the spirit come down from heaven on Pentecost. The Apostle Paul was given these great sacred secrets including that Christ is in every believer. Unfortunately the truths of the musterion (sacred secrets) were lost when all Asia turned away from Paul and for the most part, the significance of the sacred secrets given to Paul for the body of Christ are still lost and ignored, not understood or even mentioned or emphasized in 98% of all Chirstianity.

Who among the Christian communities (body of Christ) understands and is fully initiated into the sacred secrets. Paul stated that there is a fellowship of the sacred secrets (musterion) and that we are to be stewards of the sacred secrets. One cannot fellowship and be stewards of that which in not known or understood. This topic is one of the most important in the New Testament, yet neglected for 2000 years or so, most unfortunate. I bet no one will be interested in this topic and investigate it further? That is because it is not part of the teachings and culture of the SDA; You do not want to listen to or obey the spirit of God spoken/written by the Apostle Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ, and as taught by the spirit of God by walking in the fellowship and stewardship of the sacred secrets, as unfolded in both scriptures and the spirit of God which agree.

James said "Sacred secrets" as if his secrets are superior to EGW writings who was a recognized prophet and did not display fruits of the flesh as James do. 

Now I realize part of Elijah’s problem; he cannot read, understand and reason, as obviously I quoted The Apostle Paul who received the sacred secrets by revelation directly from Jesus Christ himself. I referred to the Greek word musterion and its exact meaning, which is not mystery as mystery is a TRANSLITERATION OF MUSTERION WHICH IS NOT A TRANSLATION, BUT BRINGING A WORD FROM ONE LANGUAGE INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE, IN THIS CASE MUSTERION IN ALL ITS USES IS TRANSLITERATION FROM GREEK TO ENGLISH, WITHOUT TRANSLATION OF ITS TRUE MEANING.

The sacred secrets given to Paul by Jesus Christ directly ARE NOT MY SACRED SECRETS, BUT GOD’s WHICH WERE HIDDEN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD UNTIL REVEALED TO PAUL.

THIS IS ALL ACCURATE AND TRUE AND PROVEN BY WHAT PAUL SAYS, NOT THAT WHICH  EMINATES OUT OF ELIJAH’S BLASPHEMOUS, INACCURATE AND UNLEARNED AND IGNORANT MOUTH AND MIND.

THE SACRED SECRETS GIVEN TO PAUL BY JESUS CHRIST DIRECTLY ARE THE KEYS AND FOUNDATION OF PAUL’S MINISTRY AND OF THE NEW BIRTH AND BEING A MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST. 

A fool is one who would ignorantly attack, demean and denounce and oppose a great idea or principle from God’s Word and render it under foot like a swine as Jesus said. My response is for others’ benefit and not for Elijah’s benefit, for his mind is totally closed and ignorant because of his spiritual/mental and charscter condition; unable to reason and only able to blindly attack without reason whatsoever.

Those that oppose or ignore the great truths given to Paul by Jesus Christ for the body of Christ as doctrine will have to answer to Jesus Christ directly at his return. Denominational beliefs and bias notwithstanding.

Paul said in Colossians 1:28; “Whom we preach, warning every man...”

May God forgive you, James, you are blind and locked down in Paul's writings, that makes you blind to the rest of the Bible. The whole bible is about the atoning sacrifice Jesus made for us. There is no secret about that and how to be saved. But you are so puffed up in yourself and what you think, you think you have found some great secret, let me say there is no secret in salvation. It's so simple it can not be misunderstood. 

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service