Adventist Online

THE POLITICAL CLIMATE IS NOT ONLY WARMING IN GOVERNMENT BUT ALSO IN THE CHURCH.  SDA MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED WITH ISSUES SUCH AS GAY MEMBERS, WOMEN PASTORS, DRUMS AND ELECTRIC GUITARS FOR WORSHIP.  WILL THE GEN CONFERENCE SACRIFICE ITS BASE BELIEFS AND ROOTS TO ACCOMMODATE THE PROGRESSIVE NEW CULTURE AND TO HARMONIZE WITH THE LEFT LEANING THINKERS?  

IN TEXAS, SOME SDA MEMBERS OF LATINO BACKGROUND HAVE BROKEN OFF INTO WHAT IS QUICKLY GAINING GROUND. THE NEW “IGLESIA ADVENIMIENTO DEL SEPTIMO DIA IS GROWING WITH MOSTLY EX SDA WHO WANT A MORE TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE WORSHIP.  TRADITIONAL SONGS HYMNS. NO JEWELRY OR MOVIE THEATER ETC.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Views: 2022

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those that oppose or ignore the great truths given to Paul by Jesus Christ for the body of Christ as doctrine will have to answer to Jesus Christ directly at his return. Denominational beliefs and bias notwithstanding.

Paul said in Colossians 1:28; “Whom we preach, warning every man...”

May God forgive you, James, you are blind and locked down in Paul's writings, that makes you blind to the rest of the Bible. The whole bible is about the atoning sacrifice Jesus made for us. There is no secret about that and how to be saved. But you are so puffed up in yourself and what you think, you think you have found some great secret, let me say there is no secret in salvation. It's so simple it can not be misunderstood. 

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  

If the NAD do not get what they wont, I think there will be a division in the SDA denomination. It will be about women ordination. That is why the video is circulating for unity. 

And when this happen the floodgate well be wide open for everything to come into the church, like LGBT, non gender, ext.

Amem &Amem!

You are kidding That sda wear jewlery!

Women pastors was solved already on 2015! Finally!

NAD will be separated from all others!

greetings to all in the name of the most high.

we know this saying from the bible .. 

WE ALL HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD,  we are all in sin.

with me saying this ..does not mean me condoning Gay practice, Jewelry, worldly things of sin to enter.

the word also says .. COME AS YOU ARE ,  but its does not say to  STAY AS YOU ARE, because eventually we all are mean to be changed from our sinfull habbits  in the name of Jesus. 

so go and sin no more.

This was prophesied to happen. The "new organization" that Sister White saw in vision came to fruition. It is new because it is not built upon the same doctrinal and organizational foundation that our pioneers established. The GCSDA is disorganized and that is why it is dividing. What we need now is a reorganization upon our original foundation.

Not division but separation between those faithful and unfaithful.

No one knows for sure who the faithfull or unfaithfull really are , since we cannot read minds or motives . Thats why Jesus said let them grow togather until the day of harvest . 

The division began around 1952 when for the first time some church leaders began to say that Christ took on a sinless nature and contradicted the bible as well as a core church belief. That division has simply grown stronger and larger. Separation of wheat and tares. the shaking time.

Yes.  The issue revolves around whether "sin is what you do", or "sin is who you are".  Am I a sinner today, whether or not I commit a sinful act or not?  Was I a sinner at birth, because I, like all human beings, was born separated from God?  Was Jesus born separated from God? (Apparently not) 

If "sin is what you do", then Jesus could have a sinful nature just like us, without choosing to sin.  This opens the door to behaviorism, however.  Because it means that I don't need to be cleansed of my sinful nature, just get with the program and stop committing sinful actions.

If "sin is who you are", then Jesus was not born separated from God, like we are, and had a different nature.  This opens the door to questions about whether Jesus really experienced life as we do, and whether He had an advantage not available to us. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service