Adventist Online

is there really hope for the adventist in reaching salvation?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The Seventh Day Adventist Church is not a club."

What aspects of a club  does the SDA church NOT have?

We vote 'members' in and out. We vote what we want to do and what we believe. We have activities. We invite others to join us. Am I missing anything? What evidence do you have that there is anything that we do that is not like a club?

Ellen G white wrote that the reason why God doesn't bring some of His servants to the SDA church is because they would be lost if He did. I don't remember where I read that, but I know for a fact it was somewhere in her writings. I read it for myself, so I do agree with you Gabriel. But she also writes that if the truth is revealed to them and they reject it even though sufficient scriptural evidence has been presented to them, they forfeit their salvation.

"We are held accountable for the knowledge that we gain through the scriptures . "

Where in scripture is there talk about a sunday law being mandated? nowhere.

Saying such things is just adding to the book of Revelations which already describes the mark of the beast.

Gabe ...  What evidence do you have that there is anything the church does  that is not like a club? What aspects of a club  does the SDA church NOT have?

Gabriel

that's true there will be a great multitude which no man can number going to heaven but they will taste death. The 144,000 will be the living saints when Jesus comes but, the characteristics of the 144,000 will also be the characteristics of the great multitude.

Gabriel

First let me say that God has his sheep in the four corners of the earth, when he draws them they will come and settle in his truth. Some may come into the organized SDA Church and some may not but they will come into the truth being united in one belief.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, Fear God, and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

Second, The Word of God says in

Rev 7:3 Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of God in their forheads,

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed, and they were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

John saw all this on the earth, so these people are people who is on the earth before Jesus comes.

Rev 7;9 After this I beheld and lo, a great multitude which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds and peoples and tongues, stood before the throne and before the lamb, clothed with white robes and palms in their hands.

This is the great multitude where is John seeing them before the throne that is in heaven. These are the people who will raise from all ages.

Thanks Leslie.

Some key words you used were:

when

truth

united

belief

We could debate what they mean

is that all yah talk about is the 144,000. the title was is there any hope for adventist being saved? only in Jesus. if it was left up to people, were doomed. like posted earlier, john 3: 16.

sorry m and m,   looking for one between 38 and 48

MsMS

Well, have  you had a better offer today? ROFL

Ray

MsMS

Here I go again, opening my big mouth and getting both feet stuffed into it. ROFL

I don't dare agree with you or I'll get into more trouble, that is the "hopeless" part. ROFL

Ray

MsMS

That indeed would be way too old.

Ray

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by