Adventist Online

Jonathan Henderson - Quiz about this new 'Steve': How much $ bribery that 'Steve' got to preach this pro-homosexuality sermon?

Dear all, may I ask your attention please… Though it is essential abt the request for mandatory removal of Jonathan Henderson, and I agree 100%… However, our effort must be considered suicidal because of our unawareness… of the absence of the consideration & investigation about possible increase amount of huge bribery (money talk) within our liberal SDA pastors. With their “TO BE NICE ONLY? YES, — DOCTRINE AND OBEDIENCE? NO” mentality… To “sell” our Biblical Truth for the sake of easy money should not only as a good business, but also a real easy money for them.

I don't wanna offend anybody but, hey… “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell your the truth?” And without any disrespect or any aspersion, the recent combined mourning of our godly students of PUC and Andrews University can't be separated from a serious concern about this issue (money talk bribery) as they frequently stated in many diff. forums/social grps.

I just hope and pray that this must be an untrue story… but some estimated that the bribery paid for Pst. Dwight Nelson might hits $50K to 65K when he just preached in a single sermon to attack the anti-WO with his satiring style skill. Well, I don't know. But meanwhile…jst a week aftr Jonathan Henderson voiced that different fire, most of the disappointed members and students stop calling him Jonathan Henderson, but they started called him “Steve”. And, yeah… the bribery for ‘Steve’ for that single preaching might touch $50K too.

We don't know specifically which homosexual groups that support this movement in our SDA churches/schools. Unfortunately, this mentality (TO BE NICE ONLY? YES,— DOCTRINE AND OBEDIENCE? NO) in our N. America leadership that mostly liberals has make our SDA churches in US as an easy target of the emerging church movement that always playing games to destroy the ground of our fundamental beliefs as sinking sand… especially with the fact that both the homosexual and emerging church leaders has multi-billion dollar that ready all the time to benefit their purposes.

But anyway, none of the evangelist/pastor would get rich quick if they preach in a Bible based forum like GYC, etc.

Do you think our beloved liberal leaders would refused that easy money of bribery which come out of thin air while at the same time we're asking ‘Steve’ to step down? Which option that is fit in our liberal leaders' favor? Stop, we don't judge anybody. But our logic-critical thinking is real important for___ aah you know rest…

We don't know specifically which homosexual groups that support this movement in our SDA churches/schools. Unfortunately, this mentality (TO BE NICE ONLY? YES,— DOCTRINE AND OBEDIENCE? NO) in our N. America leadership that mostly liberals has make our SDA churches in US as an easy target of the emerging church movement that always playing games to destroy the ground of our fundamental beliefs as sinking sand… especially with the fact that both the homosexual and emerging church leaders has multi-billion dollar that ready all the time to benefit their purposes.

But anyway, none of the evangelist/pastor would get rich quick if they preach in a Bible based forum like GYC, etc.

Do you think our beloved liberal leaders would refused that easy money of bribery which come out of thin air while at the same time we're asking ‘Steve’ to step down? Which option that is fit in our liberal leaders' favor? Stop, we don't judge anybody. But our logic-critical thinking is real important for___ aah you know rest…

- See more at: http://advindicate.com/articles/2014/10/14/qualified-in-the-journey...
Do you think our beloved liberal leaders would refused that easy money of bribery which come out of thin air while at the same time we're asking ‘Steve’ to step down? Which option that is fit in our liberal leaders' favor? Stop, we don't judge anybody. But our logic-critical thinking is real important for___ aah you know rest… - See more at: http://advindicate.com/articles/2014/10/14/qualified-in-the-journey...

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds like true love, leave me because I love you. I am not sure where you get this from?

Leon

I agree that we should not speculate as to peoples motives or intentions. It is one thing if we know something to be true and we are sounding the alarm, it is another thing to speculate and potentially be slanderous if it turns out they are innocent. God bless.

The great work for us as Christians is not to criticise the character and motives of others, but to closely examine our own heart and life, to jealously guard ourselves against the suggestions of Satan. We should bear in mind that it is not the hearers of the law that are justified before God, but the doers of the law. If the principles of God’s law rule in our hearts, we shall have the spirit of Christ; we shall manifest in our daily life that mercy which is better than sacrifice. Every Christian must be a learner in the school of Christ; and there is need of diligent and persevering effort to reach that standard of righteousness which God’s word requires. Every one has a work to do to learn the lessons of justice, humility, patience, purity, and love. These traits of character are more precious in the sight of our Lord than offerings of gold or silver. They are more acceptable to him than the most costly sacrifice. {LP 232.2}

This story lacks evidence and smells of scandal. God says we should not bear false witness.

explian

So why is the typical man... like this 'steve'...allowed to brainwash PUC students with the pre-designed political agenda to destroy our fundamental beliefs, and even explicitly support homosexuality?

I don't wanna ask who are behind the screen. But why there have never been such a disciplinary action amongst the members especially to the certain pastors/elders/leaders that attack our Bible-based principals? They only make a disciplinary action to the members that don't pay tithe directly to the conference. But other than that, you can do whatever sin you like, and ask for forgiveness later. Every day. Jesus is love, anyway...right?

And even worse when we blinded our eyes and always assuming that this will never happen again. Or, if it's happened. That's not a big deal. That's OK.  Are you sure?

Step by step....

Women Ordination--> Homosexuality---> less and less respecting  to the holiness of the Sabbath but too much respecting/honoring and keep silent about sunday sacredness projects----> Ecumenical via emerging church movement....etc...this' all what our Progressive Adventist friends like. Progressive is a good "strategic" word to choose to hide their deterioration agenda 'eh? Brilliant!

WHAT'S THE NEXT? Are we still as the Seventh-day Adventists worldwide movement?

Another attack on the "evil" liberal. I really would prefer being conservative but the stink in the camp is too over bearing. Picking on the sinner while the rot festers from within. Been decades now and revival and reformation is loong overdue.

How about the other side's?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by