Adventist Online

In America schools, teaching children about LGBT's, Transgenders, and etc. has now become the norm. If I have children, HOMESCHOOL!

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gabriel, I recently went to a small Bible study and there was much negativity about our current President.  I thought about it for some time because the Bible study was good but the Republican / Democrat thing really bugged me.  It then dawned on me that you have two cities Rome and Washington.  The beast and false prophet.  When Adventists think of Rome do they pick a Catholic order to side with? Dominicans are good and Carmelites are bad for example.  Is just one pope the Antichrist or is it the office of the pope that is the Antichrist.  To me the whole city of Washington is bad, the swamp so to speak holds all  of the common people of the USA in contempt ruling against them if they can. You look at both cities and one mirrors the other and yet we have SDA for the most part picking one political party to be better than the other.  I don't like republicans yet because I hold Libertarian views and like the constitution I get called a republican.  Democrat are just as bad as republicans they are the slave party, the "make America immoral" party.  I would not be shocked at all if a democrat like Hillary gave us Sunday law.  Who can tell me from the Bible or SOP it is the GOP that is the false prophet?

Its the same if you think about it | DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ITS KINDA LIKE THAT | image tagged in republicans,democrats | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

IT IS CURRENTLY VOGUE TO SPEAK ILL OF THE PRESIDENT, CONSERVATIVES, CHRISTIANS, PERSONS OF NORMAL SEXUAL DESIRES (MAN&WOMAN), PERSONS WITH "OLD FASHIONED" MORALS. 

CULTURAL & COMMUNITY PEER PRESSURE IS A FEMALE DOG, AND MANY EMBRACE IT TO FIT IN, EVEN IF THEIR OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS ARE CONTRARY TO THOSE.

WHEN A TRANSGENDER ASK YOU TO REFER TO THEM BY HOW THEY IDENTIFY, TELL THEM YOU IDENTIFY AS THEIR SUPERIOR AND BID THEM FAREWELL.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service