Adventist Online

In America schools, teaching children about LGBT's, Transgenders, and etc. has now become the norm. If I have children, HOMESCHOOL!

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have yet to find an Older Adventist who can tell me what was going through their mind when JFK a Roman Catholic was elected, was it similar to the reaction to Trump?  Most of the population of the USA has a culture that is on the left, media and academia are far left.  The cultural war has been lost.  A great number of hipsters and snowflake liberals follow the popes Twitter feed, the media and the left love the current pope and his ideas on Climate and economics.  The ignorance of debt ridden college students is incredible, they don't even understand the biological differences between the sexes. It would not be shocking to me if these liberals signed up with the Vatican for Sunday law to save the planet. 

IN AMERICA, IT IS VOGUE TO BE ON THE LEFT BECAUSE HOLLYWOOD AND OTHER ENTERTAINERS PROVIDE PEER PRESSURE FOR THIS.  I THINK THERE ARE ALOT OF CLOSET CONSERTIVES OUT THERE.  

ALSO, THERE IS A STRONG ANTI CHRISTIAN, ANTI MAN, ANTI FAMILY MOVEMENT IN THE US AND MAYBE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD TOO.

GOOD TOPIC.

Stormy Daniels has the key of the City of West Hollywood. 

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-stormy-daniels-weho-201...

Go figure. 

There are a lot of closeted Hispanic and Black conservatives because they know that they'll viciously get attacked. 

Bart, when I was little attending the Adventist school in Massachusetts, not fully remember if I discussed this topic about SDA's going bonkers when Kennedy became President. My teachers were older but noting happened. In fact, he was not a globalist to begin with. I can imagined that the Vatican contracted the CIA to take him out. 

Before I go on, let me inform everyone that I'm an anti establishment Republican. I checked out infowars this morning and came across that Trump is pushing that congress include the wall as part of the immigration bill. 

https://www.infowars.com/trump-vows-to-block-house-immigration-bill...

However, there are some Republicans are siding with Democrats to push for a discharge veto, mainly to continue protecting illegals. Now, keep in mind that there are some globalist Republicans such as the Bush's who has pushed for the NWO and they are siding with the Democratic Party. Yes, it's sicking that SJW's, liberals, and most likely ANTIFA are worshiping Pope Frances. Trust me, I wouldn't be surprised if they are teaching gender studies at our SDA colleges and universities. I have dealt with a lot of SDA snowfalkes among our youth.

I have discussed this with an older Adventist and he said that a "God used (JFK) a very flawed man to buy us time and they wanted to use JFK  to bring about their agenda".  JFK and Bobby were both killed because they would not do what was expected of them.  When I was in the military the older enlisted always taught the younger enlisted to be anti-establishment and I was told that by senior enlisted the reason was JFK and the Vietnam war.  This may not have been everyone's experience but it certainly was mine for the time I was in the military.  

I also did not know but later learned through my work about "Davis Bacon wages".  These current wage laws were brought to us by racist democrats.  Up to this time I did not understand that Democrats were the driving force of Jim Crow laws and segregation.  Digging further down this rabbit hole I found that Southern Democrats (liberals) supported the KKK.  Now as far as what SDA believe about Sunday law and it being brought about.  Most SDA think it (Sunday law) will be an act of Republicans.  Maybe they (Republicans) will be a part of it but it does seem that Liberals/ Democrats are the driving force behind the Popes agenda.

Don't worry Brad the Sunday law is a made up construct to avoid dealing with an error.

What are you saying here, Leon? That the Pioneers was wrong when they came to the conclusion that the mark of the beast was Sunday law? 

He's the pioneers were wrong to promote a message inconsistent with scripture.

Yes, I guess it would be inconsistently seen with Jesuits eyes but the Pioneers was not in lock step with the Catholic Church as we can see some are. 

Leon, go do some research on Sunday Blue Laws in the United States. 

Also if the extreme left are already trying to censor our free speech, imagine that they'll start censoring or doing away with the Sabbath by enforcing the Sunday Law.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by