Adventist Online

I am new to site, and hope I am posting this correctly.
I have a good question, and am praying for some help, and ideas on this.
I came home to help mom, with house, and with my brother, who is very smart, but she spoils him, and rescues him from EVERYTHING, and it has caused much trouble in our living together. I live on my own level, there. SHE IS AFRAID TO LIVE ALONE WITH HIM.
HE LIVES FOR PLEASURE, and though she knows this, still cooks, cleans, pays for Health Ins, for him, (in order to get medicine to keep him calm).
SHE IS GOING BROKE OVER HIM.
OK, HE HAS GOTTEN INTO DEVIL WORSHIP. I NEED MORE IDEAS ON HOW IT AFFECTS ALL IN THE HOUSE.
It started with the game Dungeons and Dragons, which I used to think was "only a game". IT IS NOT! He works, and spends his money on himself, while she suffers. My sister moved back home, and when I am away, he makes much trouble for the both of them. He loves me, but says at times he is angry because he is afraid of me. I am kind to him, but don't tolerate the ugly side but yet, when he wants to terrify mom and sis, I calmly pull him outside, and let him calm down, before coming back in.
My mom gets so afraid, when I approach him, because he tries to make me fight,........BUT ONLY WHEN SHE IS AROUND, but when gone, he is VERY CALM WITH ME, and will keep his anger inside.

How does this affect all in the house? 

SOME PASTORS HAVE COME OVER TO PRAY WITH HIM BEFORE, BUT OVERALL, MANY CHRISTIANS, BABY MY MOM, BUT DON'T TALK STRAIGHT TO HER ABOUT HIS LIVING THERE, ETC.
MANY SEEM AFRAID TO EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUT IT.

Views: 285

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Amen
he should move so that he could learn to discipline himself...and pray more for him because he couldn't do it without your support and prayers.
Hi William, I haven't read all the post. I glanced thru them, and I hope you watch A trip to the Supernatural and his interview w/ Doug Batchlor to understand how to solve your problem. http://thesearethey.blogspot.com/2010/04/roger-morneau.html

In past, I was involved w/ these things, and these demons are very persistent, until I threw away into the trash the last item that they have access to. And through the blood of Christ that I am set free from them. God bless you.

Also if needs be, make sure he is on his proper medication from a health professional (i.e. psychiatrist), if he stopped, then he needs someone who knows how to taper the medication, and replace w/ healthy lifestyle through the advice of a medical missionary.

God bless.
amen
It's very hard for churches to get involved in family problems. They can say what scripture says, but many families don't want to hear it, and the church does not want to drive families apart.
Hey William I was thinking about what was going on with your family. I believe in Prayer...Some things come with fasting and praying. You will have to fast and pray and lead by example. God and the devil can't dwell in the same place together and be content. When you are home show him love and how a christian lives. Yes he will fight against it, but you have to remember God delivered devils out of Mary Magdalene several times before she completely let them go. It will not be easy because the devil will not give up with out a fight. I also suggest that you pray over your house and anoint it with blessed oil. You can get oil at a bible book store. THERE is no power in the oil but there is power in your FAITH....

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service