Adventist Online

With the upcoming Presidential election for the United States president, Donald Trump may seem poise for a victory; but will a Donald Trump victory in the November presidential race spur a fulfillmen of prophecy?  
Perhaps,  but not because if elected he will become the man with 666 mark as has been ascribed to other presidents such as Ronald Reagan and President Obama. No, but a Donald Trump presidency may very well lead to the rise of the beast from the bottomless pit.  

(The beast that you saw was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the abyss ….And those who dwell on the earth, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will be)

Some will be astonished because the sudden rise of this beast who will possess great world influence and power.   

(The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed. 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on theirforehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of
the beast or the number of its name.… )

America has been a stronghold against this rising beast, throughout her history she has been a voice against tyranny, but as that voice weakens, the world that has looked to America for the assurance of its principles may through a Donald Trump victory be forced to seek the aid of another power. 

(The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak… )f

As America's foreign policy continue to questionable, and even more so with a Donald Trum victory, another voice will begin to speak; a rising European power, one that will become necessary as America grow weaker.  

The cry to may America great again has no substance without the God who made it great. God said to Abraham.  

(I’ll make a great nation of your descendants, I’ll bless you, and I’ll make your reputation great, so that you will be a blessing. International Standard Version) 

There’s no questioning that America has been a blessing, many nations have been blessed by her because America is great; but that greatness comes from God who blessed Abraham. 

Making America great again is not a human endeavor or something Donald Trump can do, and just as God made America great because God blessed America, God will also turn away from her and leave her wanting. 

(I'll set my face against you so that you'll be defeated before your enemies. Those who hate you will have dominion over you and you'll keep fleeing even when no one is pursuing you.)

(...19And I will break the pride of your power...20And your strength shall be spent in vain…)  

Its a vain venture, we can make America better, but making it great again is out of our power and perhaps something a billionaire may not understand; yet.

Notice how all presidential speeches ends?

...and may God bless America.

He has already.

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

America has just become too spoiled/greedy to realize all the blessing we have.  The only thing we lost that really made us great was our faith in God besides that nothings really changed or from a social/economic view have actually gotten better.  I remember when I got a computer as a child it was a monumental accomplishment, now almost everyone walks around with one in their pocket.  It's sad how some presidential candidates talk about poverty here in america, when the only thing that makes those areas that suffer from what they think is poverty is the high crime rate and drugs that infest the areas.  Trump, Obama, Clinton... They are all the same and about as clueless to what would make america great again as the people building the tower of Babel were after God confused their tongues.  Clinton and Obama seem to want One world Government which would only make it easier for prophecies to be fulfilled, and Trump reminds me of a dictator who could play a small role if any in the same prophecy.

Why are we fretting about it.  Are you ready for what is coming?  Is the soon return of Jesus dependent on who is leading the USA or what party controls Congress?  

True Raymond It is a bit like plugging a hole in a dam that is about to burst with a finger. Yes maybe you can delay what will happen for a moment. 

As we know the Bible tells us that God is in charge:

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

The very last deception of Satan will be to make of none effect the testimony of the Spirit of God. “Where there is no vision, the people perish” (Proverbs 29:18). Satan will work ingeniously, in different ways and through different agencies, to unsettle the confidence of God’s remnant people in the true testimony. He will bring in spurious visions to mislead, and will mingle the false with the true, and so disgust people that they will regard everything that bears the name of visions as a species of fanaticism; but honest souls, by contrasting false and true, will be enabled to distinguish between them.{10MR 311.1}

Likewise, he works through persons who have been reproved for some inconsistency in their religious life, for some course of action which was dangerous to themselves and others. Instead of receiving the testimony as a blessing from God, they refuse the means God uses to set them right. Such apparently may be very zealous for God, but they put their own interpretation upon the Word and make it contradict what the Lord has revealed in the testimonies. They think they are doing God’s service, but such work God has not given them to do.{10MR 311.2}

The testimonies says that America will reveal itself to be a beast, but is this testimony true?  The beast powers are ancient relic; the beast that was as well as the ancient religious beast depicted by the woman upon it.  These two will come on the world scene again, but this will not happen until a world power void occurs.

Now, America or ancient Israel has never been a religious beast power as the Roman Church or a dominating secular militaristic power as the Roman Empire or the Holy Roman Empire so I have to say America cannot and will not be a beast power.

The beast that you saw was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the abyss ….

Here are some excerpts from an article expressed by the French President on Donald Trump:

While this isn’t the first time Hollande or other European leaders have disparaged Trump, this latest round of condemnation highlights European fears over how a Trump presidency could affect their relationships with the US, as well as further foreshadow the rise of conservatism within their borders.

"If the Americans choose Trump, that will have consequences, because an American election is a world election,"

Previously, in an interview with Les Echos in June, Hollande said that if elected president, Trump would complicate relationships between Europe and the US. Hollande told the French newspaper that Trump’s rhetoric parallels the extreme right in France and Europe….

America is great, and is the most powerful nation on the planet.  It is powerful not only because of its military, but also because of the influence it has with the other nations in the world, and this is why the French President said “an American election is a world election.”

God said to Israel…

And I will break the pride of your power.

Obviously God is speaking to the most powerful nation in the world, America!

America will always be powerful, but reading the Darby bible it says,

…and I will break the arrogance of your power.

Hosea 1: 5 says it differently,

It will happen in that day that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel."

America will have power, but it will become ineffective because its bow will be broken.

America’s arrogance lies in its influence; Russia is a power nation, and so is China, but they do not have the world influence as America does.

America is going to lose that influence in the future, it doesn’t matter who the president is.  But with Donald Trump as president it will certainly happen more rapidly.

It has to happen because God is the one who ordain powers as you have pointed out (the powers that be are ordained of God).

God ordained America and made it great, we cannot refute this.

God said to Abraham,   I’ll make a great nation of your descendants, I’ll bless you, and I’ll make your reputation great, so that you will be a blessing. (International Standard Version)

This great nation influence will diminish which will give rise to a powerful beast to fill the absence of America.  America is not a beast nor will it become a beast, it will become silent and the pride of its power will be broken.  Then the beast that was will rise because it will become necessary for another power to fill the void of the American power.

Both Canidates are weak in their own rights.... As long as we're willing to keep running up a tab to pay for everyone elses "defense" or suffer criticism from the world for the wars we start to in the name of a war on terrorism or other trespasses that threaten Western Civilization.... I'm sure there will always be leaders like François Hollande that benefit from it  while putting in little who don't want that to change and will speak out against any candidate that would seek to alter the way things are now....

I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror(ism)….17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

America will continue to be pressed by terrorism, and as America’s influence diminish it will become necessary for a stronger historical power to rise up and put an end to the terrorist movement.

Daniel 11:40"At the end time the king of the South will collide with him, and the king of the North will storm against him with chariots, with horsemen and with many ships; and he will enter countries, overflow them and pass through. 41"He will also enter the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall; but these will be rescued out of his hand: Edom, Moab and the foremost of the sons of Ammon.…

Smoke and mirrors nothing President Hollande said should change whatever must come; his country's current state is a prime example.   It's hard to beat any enemy you don't understand.   I'm not a prophet.  Don't know who, what, when, where or why.  But.my angle of common sense says this isn't a battle America should have been fighting the way leaders have said and tried.   From that perspective I would agree and say it's only logical for a historical power that's more familiar with the root cause and ideology behind terrorist groups to rise up and take the lead in the fight against it.  

That's something I strongly believe.  But, because it wouldn't be the conventional war most western leaders love to stamp their name on even though they've never stepped foot on a battlefield they'll only continue to try to fight it the only way they know how which in many ways only adds fuel to the fire.  I sorta find it funny how some people talk about America's influence in the world (if you want to call it that).  With the exception of a few trustworthy allies that influence has never been nothing more than a bunch of  Ne'er-do-wells in an entourage that act and talk well but really just want to take as much free stuff as they can before the leader of the pack realizes he's got no resources left to hold their loyalty.

No Amish is going to vote for Hillary: http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/amish-community-donald-trump-hill...

The estimated 70,000 Amish in Pennsylvania could be a powerful voting bloc. In a close race, a big Amish turnout could put Trump over the top in a state that's crucial to his northeastern rust-belt strategy.

But there's just one problem — the Amish don't vote.

HILARY WHO?  THE VODOO WITCH?  LOL.  SHE CANT WIN SOLITAIRE

Need to be careful when trying to apply the 666 number to whoever, with not much of any scriptural support.

Richard,

This post was not about applying 666 to anyone but merely posing the possible implications of a Donald Trump’s presidency and America’s worldwide influence.  Personally, I believe it has weakened American’s characters and power in the world. With America no longer holding a high moral torch for freedom and liberty; the shining city on a hill.  It certainly creates a vacuum for something else.

America is great because God made it so, as he told Abraham, and not because someone said make America great again. God told Abraham,

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

America has been a blessing in the world, it has fought off tyrants and have crushed Nazi, it has feed the hungry and clothed the naked, it has been a powerful influence of leadership in the world.

But now, the world looks at it and questions its direction. When America is no longer a great nation, another power will rise in its place.

“The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”

Many evangelicals believe God chose Donald Trump. I initially questioned that suggestion, but when you look at how America’s influence is crumbling, gives one pause.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service