Adventist Online

With the upcoming Presidential election for the United States president, Donald Trump may seem poise for a victory; but will a Donald Trump victory in the November presidential race spur a fulfillmen of prophecy?  
Perhaps,  but not because if elected he will become the man with 666 mark as has been ascribed to other presidents such as Ronald Reagan and President Obama. No, but a Donald Trump presidency may very well lead to the rise of the beast from the bottomless pit.  

(The beast that you saw was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the abyss ….And those who dwell on the earth, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will be)

Some will be astonished because the sudden rise of this beast who will possess great world influence and power.   

(The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed. 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on theirforehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of
the beast or the number of its name.… )

America has been a stronghold against this rising beast, throughout her history she has been a voice against tyranny, but as that voice weakens, the world that has looked to America for the assurance of its principles may through a Donald Trump victory be forced to seek the aid of another power. 

(The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak… )f

As America's foreign policy continue to questionable, and even more so with a Donald Trum victory, another voice will begin to speak; a rising European power, one that will become necessary as America grow weaker.  

The cry to may America great again has no substance without the God who made it great. God said to Abraham.  

(I’ll make a great nation of your descendants, I’ll bless you, and I’ll make your reputation great, so that you will be a blessing. International Standard Version) 

There’s no questioning that America has been a blessing, many nations have been blessed by her because America is great; but that greatness comes from God who blessed Abraham. 

Making America great again is not a human endeavor or something Donald Trump can do, and just as God made America great because God blessed America, God will also turn away from her and leave her wanting. 

(I'll set my face against you so that you'll be defeated before your enemies. Those who hate you will have dominion over you and you'll keep fleeing even when no one is pursuing you.)

(...19And I will break the pride of your power...20And your strength shall be spent in vain…)  

Its a vain venture, we can make America better, but making it great again is out of our power and perhaps something a billionaire may not understand; yet.

Notice how all presidential speeches ends?

...and may God bless America.

He has already.

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRUE.  THE EVIL LIBERAL AGENDA IS PRO:  ABORTION, NO RELIGION, NO GOD, NO FAMILY, NO CHILDREN, NO PERSONAL IDENTITY, UNLESS IT IS GAY OR TRANS SOMETHING.  NO HUMAN POLITICAL PARTY IS IDEAL AND PERFECT BUT SOME ARE OUTRIGHT ANTI GOD.

No real choices here.

TRUMP 2020!   

Check this sermon about the final events explaining the USA is divided and next thing is that she will fall.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHKD3MbCEY&t=2353s

I'm ready!  Taking some hits from the devl pretty consistently God is good God is love.  We should wait for the salvation of the Lord because most people are headed to Sheol.  Even many to a hot Sheol.  We must be patient under attacks because Jesus will come and reward us for the Faith of Jesus Yeshua Messiah.

Oh and this.  Behold this is our God we have waited for Him and He will save us.  Isaiah 25:9 NKJV.

We don't know the future unless revealed.  But my own calculations on the book of Revelation are not fulfilled yet but we know the end is soon those that think.  The facts of the matter are that Jesus saves and He saves completely and this is the time to be patient and work work work because Sunday is coming.

Jeremiah Davis is a good preacher. And he is right upon the money.

Benicio,

How is he right upon the money? Maybe I missed something. 

All of our countries will never be "great" in the true sense of the word anymore. Time is running out..we can see it everywhere we look. Every country has corrupt politicians....every country has so many needs but the politicians cannot deal with them. None of us can change anything much. Satan is in charge as far as God will allow Him....but very soon God will call a halt to things. We can see that we are heading for an end...noone can fix this world. We vote for whoever we think can make something a little better....we do this and we do that...but noone is able to solve much of anything.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service