Adventist Online

With the upcoming Presidential election for the United States president, Donald Trump may seem poise for a victory; but will a Donald Trump victory in the November presidential race spur a fulfillmen of prophecy?  
Perhaps,  but not because if elected he will become the man with 666 mark as has been ascribed to other presidents such as Ronald Reagan and President Obama. No, but a Donald Trump presidency may very well lead to the rise of the beast from the bottomless pit.  

(The beast that you saw was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the abyss ….And those who dwell on the earth, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will be)

Some will be astonished because the sudden rise of this beast who will possess great world influence and power.   

(The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed. 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on theirforehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of
the beast or the number of its name.… )

America has been a stronghold against this rising beast, throughout her history she has been a voice against tyranny, but as that voice weakens, the world that has looked to America for the assurance of its principles may through a Donald Trump victory be forced to seek the aid of another power. 

(The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak… )f

As America's foreign policy continue to questionable, and even more so with a Donald Trum victory, another voice will begin to speak; a rising European power, one that will become necessary as America grow weaker.  

The cry to may America great again has no substance without the God who made it great. God said to Abraham.  

(I’ll make a great nation of your descendants, I’ll bless you, and I’ll make your reputation great, so that you will be a blessing. International Standard Version) 

There’s no questioning that America has been a blessing, many nations have been blessed by her because America is great; but that greatness comes from God who blessed Abraham. 

Making America great again is not a human endeavor or something Donald Trump can do, and just as God made America great because God blessed America, God will also turn away from her and leave her wanting. 

(I'll set my face against you so that you'll be defeated before your enemies. Those who hate you will have dominion over you and you'll keep fleeing even when no one is pursuing you.)

(...19And I will break the pride of your power...20And your strength shall be spent in vain…)  

Its a vain venture, we can make America better, but making it great again is out of our power and perhaps something a billionaire may not understand; yet.

Notice how all presidential speeches ends?

...and may God bless America.

He has already.

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

" I believe it has weakened American’s characters and power in the world. With America no longer holding a high moral torch for freedom and liberty; the shining city on a hill. It certainly creates a vacuum for something else."  

Are you saying America is great when its leaders share your political values?   I love this nation and the people of this nation and see them seperate from the power that is in Washington D. C., but the idea that one political party has morals more than the other is laughable.  I don't know of any Bible prophecy about republicans or democrats.  All of the modern presidents have reached out to the papacy and the the Bible is clear in Revelations about this nations power pairing with the Papacy.  

The OSS and later the CIA has picked winners and losers in organized crime and paired with organized crime to sell drugs mostly in African American communities since the start of WWII.  The profits of this were laundered through the Vatican Bank and used to fight Communism.  This is not conspiracy theroy or wild internet youtube babel.  Many books by credible authers have been written books on this subject.  All of this has happened before Trump and even under your beloved Obama.  

Even in President Lincolns time there were organizations and groups pushing an agenda to push the USA in to a direction that would make ties with the Vatican.  ( Charles Chiniquy, a catholic priest, Chiniquy's book entitled "Fifty Years in the Church of Rome"  )

I would assume you are SDA, so what is your idea of the end game.  An elected sinful leader or the soon return of Jesus.  

I myself am looking for a King not a president. 

Raymond,

Certainly, you have heard of the Moral Majority, but yes, I agree that is laughable. America will not pair power with the Papacy, but will become a weaken paper tiger whose power is waning even now.

The bible speaks of an emergence or reemergence of a power to come on the world scene which will have the cooperation of a ten-nation conglomerate.

Revelation 17:12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Considering the time when this is to take place, the dominant world power or better yet, the nation to whom the world look to leadership must become docile, and in doing so this will create the vacuum the beast power to rise.

Revelation 17:8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

When the US dollar is replaced by the coming world currency, the US will cease to be the major power in the world and the world system will change considerably.

Revelation 13:16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

China has developed a social monitoring system in which it can every citizen in its country and subscribe social credit of various behavior.

“China has started ranking citizens with a creepy 'social credit' system — here's what you can do wrong, and the embarrassing, demeaning ways they can punish you

China plans to rank all its citizens based on their "social credit" by 2020.

(https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishme...)

People can be rewarded or punished according to their scores.

Like private financial credit scores, a person's social scores can move up and down according to their behavior.”

This of course is the beginning stages, but it is this type of system that will be employed by to prevent one from buying or selling.

It doesn’t matter, America will weaken. It will happen faster under the current administration, but it will happen.

Gene, this is not SDA viewpoint of Rev. 13 for interest's sake who do you see as the second beast in Rev. 13?

Elijah,

These nations, these power which have been described beasts are ancient, historic powers. They are rendered beasts by the manner in which they ruthlessly ruled and governed. The second beast for example had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. Its basic nature is that of a dragon, its character is that of a beast. Historically we can find such a power which existed about a thousand years before the United States became a nation. The United States does not fall in this family of beast, its basic character is not that of a dragon.

An ancient power will rise up in this end time, the ancient false prophet will once again associate itself with that ancient, modern day power.

Revelation16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The United State is currently the global leader in the world in terms of economic wealth and military power. But its role as one of influence is quickly eroding. Great nations make policy, in a short few years the US has reduced to making deals and not policies. It is becoming a nation its enemies don’t fear and its friends cannot trust.

“The noted historian Alfred McCoy. He laid out his vision for the monumental transformation of the global order in the near future in an interview with The Intercept’s Jeremy Scahill. 

What role will Donald Trump play in this scenario? McCoy sees the new President as setting out to demolish “the essential pillars of U.S. global power”. Namely, weakening alliances with NATO and Asian partners, as well as cutting back on scientific research that has for a long time given the edge to the U.S., its military industrial complex, in particular. He also cites other examples of U.S. being withdrawing from global leadership, like its new stance on the Paris Climate Accord and the TPP.

McCoy acknowledges that the U.S. has already reached a point where it’s no longer the dominant global power, with its share of the global economy getting smaller. Indeed, the U.S. portion of the global Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has declined from 40% in 1960 to 22% today. Essentially, America’s economic role is nearly half of what it used to be. By 2030, China will jump ahead and become the world’s preeminent economic superpower.”

Gene SDA believes the USA is the two-horned second beast of Rev. 13. And SDA made that prediction before the USA did even look like a power to be mentioned. Even before General Custer lost the battle at Little Big Horn. 

Yes, Elijah I agree that this is only a prediction. Prophecy on the other hand is God revealing future events, and god revealed that future concerning these beasts to Daniel and the Apostle John. God showed them and explained all the beast that were to come about in the course of time.

The second be is closely related to the first beast; that’s why they are both described as such (beast).  The second beast comes up out of the earth which is describe as a desolated area. Maybe it mean that, maybe not.   The second beast came up under the protection of the first beast and this is why it has an obligation to that first beast.

Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. 12And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.…

The second beast mimics the first beast because they have a relationship in history.

…this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast…

This second beast has two horns like a lamb (we can agree it is Christ like), but spoke like a dragon. The prophet Daniel says this:

11Then I kept watching because of the arrogant words the horn was speaking. As I continued to watch, the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.…

IS DANILE SAYING THE LITTLE HORN IS A BEAST?

Of course, he is, and it comes up under the protection of the first beast and it exhibited all the characteristics of the first beast, except it presented itself in a Christlike manner as in the Church.

Now, the United States is a great power also foretold in the bible, but it is not a beast power.

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

America will become a has been, and a new (ancient) power will rise to take its place of leadership in the world.

Revelation 17:8 "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

We all know Gene you are not an SDA and have some different views on this than we have.

SDA viewpoint is The USA is the Second two-horned beast of Rev. 13 

I know, but that is somewhat incorrect and misleading. First understating, all the families of the world are presented in the bible. So, to say that the second beast is the United States, one must know the family which sprung the United States, if not you’re merely predicting.

I do not agree Gene SDA sees the bible as dealing with one family Abrahams other nations mentioned are just having an interaction with the family of Abraham. 

Elijah,

That of course is general knowledge, basic understanding.  After all, the God of the bible called out Abraham.  One writer suggests that if not for the family of Abraham, the knowledge of the true (one God) would have been lost to the ancient world. So, from Israel of the OT and through NT we see just that. So, the question is, what if the United States are descendants of Israel?  After all, there are 10 lost tribes, what if America is one; the one which received the birthright blessing?

So, if the coming of the United States on the world scene displaying its wealth and power is an act of God fulfilling that promise to Abraham; would still make America a beast? Of course, not because the beast receives its power from the dragon.

Thanks for your reply Gene yes an interesting thought indeed. But I prefer solid biblical proof instead of fantasy stories.

Well, it will turn into the 'Image' of the Beast, so its not long now.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service