Adventist Online

hello to all,you know i had questions in my mind,for example i want to marry a philippine girl and am a foreigner, i mean i am not from philippine,okay,it is an example,what is the procedure documents that i must bring with me,i got a link also but am confused?please check yourself

http://www.eloperite.com/philippines-marriage-requirements

yes i read that if the groom and bride is between (22-24) must have the advice written from their parents or guardians?what is guardians?is that strict?and it is not possible to marry to her if we have never met her as we met only on computer?and now after arriving philippine i met her then,then after staying 25 days in philippine and meeting her evrytime,knowing her in person,and we decide to get married for example,ok,will they let us marry or they will prevent us as we met only for 25 days in person? ,i wanted if someone could put some light for able to understand well,we have also to produce how we met?will they accept that we met only on computer and then we met personally also,and want to marry,will they accept that?

and what more details should i know,can someone explain clearly who know all about that please,and please dont tease me now,it is just a question,and i know there are many members also who are not from philippine will want to know that so please reply

Views: 674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_marriage

Proxy marriage

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

proxy wedding or (proxy marriage) is a wedding in which the bride or groom (or both) is not physically present, usually being represented instead by another person. If both partners are absent a double proxy wedding occurs.

Marriage by proxy is usually resorted to either when a couple wish to marry but one or both partners cannot attend for reasons such as military service, imprisonment, or travel restrictions; or when a couple lives in jurisdiction in which they cannot legally marry (such as Israel, where only people belonging to the same recognised religious community may marry).

Proxy weddings are not recognized as legally binding in most jurisdictions: both bride and groom must be present. A proxy marriage contracted elsewhere may be recognised where proxy marriage within the jurisdiction is not; for example, Israel recognises proxy marriages abroad between Israelis who might not have been permitted to marry in Israel.

and it is not possible to marry to her if we have never met her as we met only on computer?"

Pray and ask God for guidance on this.  It is serious and it's not wise idea.  You never know what you are getting into.  

Sorry bro.  I thought you indicated that  you  were going to get married by proxy before meeting each other.

Which country do you live in Akshay?  Are you planning to bring your new bride back to your home country or will you move to the Philippines? Make sure that you know the immigration laws of your country and follow them exactly!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service