Adventist Online

MEDICINES MADE WITH ANIMALS PROHIBITED BY THE BIBLE... SHOULD WE USE THESE PRODUCTS?

(FOLLOWING THE DISCUSSION OF THE VACCINE MADE WITH SOURCES OF PORK)

SOME MEDICINES (SPECIALLY NATURAL PRODUCTS) ARE MADE WITH ANIMALS PROHIBITED BY THE BIBLE. WHAT´S THE POINT OF THE CHURCH ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS. (MANY OF THEM ARE NOT APPROVED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION):

FOR EXAMPLE:
* SHARK CARTILADE
* GLUCOSAMINE (MADE WITH CRAB AND SHRIMP)
* SNAIL´S DRULL (FOR HAIR AND SKIN)
AND MANY OTHERS

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as long as the product saves people's life......
when d o we have faith to say I WILL LET MY CREATOR HEAL ME OR I WONT LIVE AT ALL?. WHAT METHODS OF HEALING WAS USED BY CHRIST N THOSE DICIPLES OF EARLIER TIMES BEFORE CHEMICALS THAT POISION THE BODY WERE FIRST USED?. WHENEVER U TAKE MODERN MEDINCES THAT JUST MASK THE PROBLEM OR TREAT A SYMPTOM WHAT OTHER DAMAGE IS IT DOING TO OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY IN THE TIMES U USING IT ?
WHATEVER CHEMICAL TREATMENT U TAKING U CAN BE SURE OF 1 THING IF U CONTINUE ITS USE LATER IN LIFE IT GOING TO CAUSE MORE DAMAGE TO OTHER AREAS OF YOUR BODY N THAT IS A GUARANTEE.
Ignorance is one thing bu you can not justify being willingly ignorant and saying it matters not to the God who created u and sustains your breath,. Do u know that mothers it has been shown that hav etaken aspiran additives as simple as execdrin or advil have been linked to astma in their children ? It not all that hard today with the internet to gain information that the media keeps hidden oh but it is kept from u to protect u it is said as if u were a child? for instance something as common today as flouride is claimed by dentists an health authorities to be good for u too, haha! what rubbish do u actually know what it is derived form n when it was started?..
MY my MY! WHAT U DONT KNOW WILL HARM U IF U JUST FOLLOW THE CROWD. WHEN DO 7TH DAY ADVENTISTS START BEING THE TAIL INSTEAD OF THE HEAD ;;? Yes go ahead n say It is ok for it is needed I have to drink wine I have to eat dead flesh Ihave to pop this pill th e doctors said so An u will remain in the dark n not the light of Gods truth today not yesterday!!
OURg GOD Is a on time God he doe snot tell us to do things the same as yesterday when he has a plan for us today will he/ ?
THINK AOUT IT N DO THE RESEARCH ,, ENOUGH SED HA!
Why did our prophet use wine when she needed it? Why did she encourage pregnant mothers to use it? Do the research. Nuff said.
i tell u this N HIM WE CAN NOT AND SHOULD NOT FOLLOW ANYTHING THAT IS AGAINST THE BIBLICAL EXAMPLE WE HAVE BEN SET REGARDLES IF ANYONE ELSE RECOMMENDED IT OR NOT . . God s ways are not our ways and HE KNOWS FULLY WELL THE END, FROM THE BEGINNING.
WHAT OUR GOD tells us to leave alone does he mean just what he says or not?? COME LET US REASON TOGETHER SAYS THE LORD IS THAT NOT WHAT THE PROPHET ISAIAH IS QUOTED AS SAYING CHAP 1 THAT OUR GOD is a God of reason ? .. in ISAIAH 8 ,V 20 DOES IT NOT SAY .TO THE LAW AN THE TESTIMONY IF THEY ABIDE NOT IN THIS IT IS BECAUSE THEIR IS NO LGHT IN THEM ?.
I am not here to tell anyone what they have to do I am saying we have a problem when we follow that which the Lord has told us not to partake of, , the Same Lord that told Adam not to touch the fruit of good n evil n eat it is the SAME YESTERDAY N TODAY N THE REST OF TIME. .
All throughout scriptures we are told to follow An obey simply what is told us ,
their are times when we see n their are going to be times and soon u going to have to take Him at His word by faith alone We going to have a problem if we look back at yesterday instead o f relying on what God wants for us Now!! Yes or NO? . I have asked u to back up what u said in the written account and yet u have not yet done so .
anyone can take writings out of context n say this is what he prpohet of the Lord has told us but is it actually so? The bible tells us we are to test the prophet too by what is stated in the bible yes or no?. WHEN FOR INSTANCE THE PROPHET Elsha healed naman by telling him t osimply wash 7 times in the jordan river where did he get this information from?? did he just make it up out of thin air and say do it?? CHECK OUT 2 KINGS CH 5 THEN GO BACK TO LEVITICUS 14 N SEE WHAT THE Lord told moses >>
Never do we see a prophet of the Lord speak without it being told elsewhere in scripture.. remember this aprophet is to be tested by what the bible says and if they prophesy something that does not confer with what the other writings have told us something is wrong and u better be careful of what was stated,,,
we living in the last moments in time u better be careful who u R following ok>> their willl be just a remmanant out of a remmannt that will hold true to whatGod has told us and I for one do not want to be weighed in the balances n found to be wanting! remember how when the isralites had abandoned the truth they still were worshipping in their same pattern but God himself had abandoned them.>>. where will u stand personally then?
I personally stay away from this products made from certain animals.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service