Adventist Online

Good day brethren, and sistren, 

Given that there were other women in Mrs. White day who were receiving visions/dreams from God, shouldn't they be considered as being "inspired" as was the case with Mrs. White? Second, given that Mrs. White's work were drawn from other sources, do you think it feasible to trace these sources and cite from them? 

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So tell bout Happy Clapper Prophets so we can learn.

You Elijah will maybe never learn, if a man wants to remain ignorant, let him.

I prefer not to learn anything from those who displays fruits of the flesh. 

There is a big difference to talking about it and doing it. The manifestations of Holy Spirit are operated in love, by faith and complete trust and obedience to God by walking by the spirit.

Speaking in tongues, healing and casting out spirits and prophecy or interpretation are all wonderful and builds more faith, and brings deliverance to people's lives. Hearing messages from God on a daily basis is great, uplifting and revelation has saved my life and others many times.

Go ahead Elijah, mock and cry counterfeit, but you have not walked with God to much with what is possible.

Man O man more displays of fruit of the flesh.

What do you actually know about the manifestations? Zero or close to it.
Have you ever healed someone in the name of Jesus Christ or any other manifestation? You are the champion spiritual arm chair general, never been in the spiritual warfare, and I bet your life has never been in danger because of a stand for God. Mr. Big critic, tell us all about what you have done for the kingdom.

You are like the big talkers in war who are safe far away from any war who are critical of those in the fox holes facing bullets and bombs. If you had to face off a demon, you would be the first to wet yourself I believe. I can't stand your hypocracy, and total lack of loyalty to the spirit of God and disrespect for the power of God. Your faith is all talk and criticism, as Paul said to the Corinthians that when he came to them in the demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit.

Your distain for the manifestations is directly in opposition to God and his gift.

You are completely ignorant and appear you will stay that way.

James what do you think you will gain by bragging about what you may and maybe not have done. Humility is the mark of Gods people. Bragging belongs to the Devil. 

If a man wants to remain ignorant, let him. I will let you.

Sure James this describes you pretty well:

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Paul did not regard anyone who didn't obey his commandments as stated at the end of I Corinthians 14:37-40 as spiritual man or woman. You Elijah have mocked speaking in tongues and other spiritual matters, therefore you are not spiritual but carnal according to both Paul, and God, not my words, but theirs. I join in their deliberations and judgment.

"If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
Let all things be done decently and in order."

And you James claim to be spiritual while displaying all the fruits of the flesh. 

You speak without authority, you judge falsely and unrighteously. Paul talked a good walk, but he also did action. You brag by talking and not doing. How many people have you ministered healing to and improved or healed their situation in your lifetime. Have you brought forth messages of exhortation, edification and comfort?

Have you turned a breech baby in the womb by command, and the baby turned immediately preventing having a C section?

I Cor. 2:1-10 "And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But as it is written, † Eye hath not seen, nor † ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."

The Word mystery again is Musterion, meaning sacred or divine secrets. You openly dispize the manifestations of the Holy Spirit and anyone that manifests any are counted as evil in your sight. You despise the Musterion openly making fun of Holy things you know nothing about.

Dare you dispize God's gift of the spirit to His face. You have done so.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service