Adventist Online

Good day brethren, and sistren, 

Given that there were other women in Mrs. White day who were receiving visions/dreams from God, shouldn't they be considered as being "inspired" as was the case with Mrs. White? Second, given that Mrs. White's work were drawn from other sources, do you think it feasible to trace these sources and cite from them? 

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James here we go again claiming to be God's gift to the SDA Church while you display the fruits of the Flesh. Jesus said by the fruits you will know them. I am not judging I only point out you are not a true article because of those fruits of the flesh that you do display. 

I note you are trying to goad me to tell you what I have done. Just as satan Goaded Jesus. Just remember all are not like you. 

No, I have the gift of holy spirit which I believe God to operate according to scripture, the church is not the SDA, but the body of Christ according to scripture. I quote scriptures and Greek words supporting my points.

You have been consistently opposed to anything to do with the spirit of God in manifestation, especially tongues, which is biblical and encouraged by God along with the other manifestations.

You pick at the flesh; eat not, taste not handle not, and make judgments based not on the spirit but by the flesh. You do not know what the genuine article is because that is received by revelation, and not by the outward appearance. I don't need to goad you to know what you are doing.

Comparing me to Satan is under handed and dispicable. That's further confirmation why you were turned over to Satan so as not to blaspheme the spirit of God and the manifestations and the sacred secrets given to the apostle Paul.

Ignorance and wrong teaching can cause good people to be in opposition to the truth. Good motives but error. But you are extremely opposed to everything I am for, which is based on understanding of 43 years of scriptural research and walking by the spirit.

You are opposed to speaking in tongues, making light and mocking the manifestations of the spirit. You are openly opposed to the commandments of God as stated by Paul which I have already stated Supra from chapter 14 of I Corinthians.

You again speak evil of Holy things. The gift of God is holy and spirit, and because believers are saved through Jesus Christ by faith, they are deemed Holy and accepted in the beloved, sealed according to Ephesians and made righteous, justified, sanctified, redeemed and given the ministry of reconciliation. But you judge by the outside of the cup and not the inside, just like the Pharisees did, who Jesus said were of their father the Devil.

Now I am not declaring you as lost, but you are opposed to the power of the holy spirit. But again you are walking on dangerous ground, and continue to do so, unheeded and driven.

James You are calling yourself "Holy"? 

Luk 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

You do not have bad fruit mixed with Good as you seem to suggest. 

Good points Shannon. Both the gift ministries and the 9 manifestations are in operation until Revelation 10:6-7;

6. "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, † and the earth, and the things that therein are, † and the sea, and the things which are therein, † that there should be time no longer:
7. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, † the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Some scholars state that for time no longer is "no delay."
Either way, this is stating the time of the end of time, no delay for the blessed second coming of the Messiah!
Very significant is mysyery which is the Greek word Musterion (mysterion) which means sacred or divine secrets, referring to the revelations given to the Apostle Paul which were hidden in God since the foundations of the world. Mystery is s transliteration of Musterion, bringing letters from one language into another. A mystery is not known but a secret can be revealed.

The period of grace or more correctly the period or era of the sacred secret which started on Pentecost ends here most significantly, in verse 7. The Musterion and its significance and its ending here, It stands like a diamond, for those who have understanding, though ignored by scholars and generations after generations.

The gift ministries and the 9 manifestations of Holy Spirit (not gifts), to be operated by love, the child like "toys" given to us until we no longer need them, which is verse 10 of Revelation. They too are misunderstood and ignored by most. As stated in 1 Corinthians chapter 13 pasted below, To say that the gift ministries are limited or anyone of them to a single person or organization is the height of arrogance and ignorance, not understanding the one body of Christ which is an important concept and doctrine of the sacred secrets. You fools who make fun of either the manifestations, or the Musterion, are in opposition to what God through Jesus Christ established as revealed to the Apostle Paul.

1 Corinthians 13

"KJV - I Corinthians 13
“I Corinthians” info

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
For now we see through a glass, darkly; †; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."9
9 at the end is an accident.

All believers are set apart by God as holy, because we have holy spirit, the gift of God abiding in us. Christ is formed in the believer, the inner man.

But whether the individual who is spiritually holy renews their mind and operates love is another matter, which hopefully the person will grow up in Christ and do so. 

We all sin, and if anyone says they do not sin, they are a liar, according to John.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service