Adventist Online

Good day brothers and sisters, do have a wonderful Sabbath experience.

Today my question to you comes from my study of the underpinning principles that guide Muslims. The question is do you think that Muslims who serve God would live with Him eternally? If Yes or No, why?

Views: 1374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason,

How will others be save? How will those that are not called in this present age, in this life be saved.

If only in this life we are having hope in Christ, we are more to be pitied than all men.

Gene, people have a chance in this lifetime to hear God's word and accept him. Probation is closing.

However, 

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. -Hosea 4:6

If we present the truth to someone such as a Muslim, and knowingly rejects it they will be held accountable. But, if a person who lives accordingly without hearing the gospel, God will still save them. 

What is the truth, your truth? Only those who are called out has the knowledge of truth. One may present truth, but that doesn’t mean it acknowledged.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

When Satan is removed from this sphere, people will then be accountable for truth that will be given.

….That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.…

How will he teach?

For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.…

This will be accomplished by those who will reign with Christ.

Isaiah 30:20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:

Some text says Teacher; Christ is Teacher, and those who reign with him will be a kingdom of priest; kings and priest.  Kings rule and priest administer the word of God.

So you don't believe that scripture is truth? It's pretty obvious that i've been posting verses from the Holy Bible, not the Satanic Bible. 

The point is not the scriptures, the point is how the scriptures may be perceived. If all Christians believed he same way, we should have one Christian church, but we do not. But after the second coming,

…in that day the LORD will be the only one, and His name the only one.

Now, there is only one.  Today there are many voices, pick one.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. -Hebrews 4:12

JOHN 3:16...."MUSLIM" IS THE RELIGION, ARAB, TURK EGYPTIAN ETC IS THE RACE, NATIONALITY ETC.  SO THE REAL QUESTION IS, CAN A MUSLIM CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY? AND IF NOT? IF HE HOLDS ON TO BEING A MUSLIM AND CONTINUES TO DENY CHRIST AND THE CROSS?, WELL LOOKS PRETTY BAD FOR THEM PER JOHN 3:16.

Wow, you do actually read the Bible?

Gene, You misquote that text. It is talking about something else. In no way is it teaching that there is another chance after this life!

1 Cor 15:15-18 "For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable."

Jack,

My question would be, what do you mean by chance?  What human being has had a chance but Adam?  Jesus has not yet removed sin and death from the earth, he has only died for the sins of the world. Sin will not be removed until the second coming, then humanity will have its chance. Yes, some are called now; the church are they which are call out now, they will reign with Christ. The hope of the church is the hope of the whole creation.

19For the creation eagerly waits with anticipation for God’s sons to be revealed. 20For the creation was subjected to futility— not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it— in the hope 21that the creation itself will also be set free from the bondage of corruption into the glorious freedom of God’s children.

The sons of God will be revealed at the second coming, because Jesu is raised from the dead.

20But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own order: Christ, the firstfruits; afterward, at His coming, those who belong to Christ. 24Then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father, when He abolishes all rule and all authority and power. 25For He must reign until He puts all His enemies under His feet.al 26The last enemy to be abolished is death…

22For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.

All, in his own order. Christ, then those who are Christ. Then Christ will reign, after which the second resurrection, the great white throne judgment. Not everyone in the second resurrect will be cast into the lake of fire, only those whose names are not found in the book of life.

You should know that this is a Seventh Day Adventist forum, and the teachings of the SDA Church include the idea that when Jesus comes back the second time, all will have made their choice, that there is no thousand-year reign in which all humans can have another opportunity to choose Him, that NOW is our opportunity.

You are talking about an alternative doctrine, one rejected by the SDA Church.

I know what he is saying but I believe that God will destroy the devil and the wicked. That's pretty obvious.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service