Adventist Online

Good day brothers and sisters, do have a wonderful Sabbath experience.

Today my question to you comes from my study of the underpinning principles that guide Muslims. The question is do you think that Muslims who serve God would live with Him eternally? If Yes or No, why?

Views: 1370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Garth, it gets worse with your Ignorance. We got the Sabbath from creation, and it has been kept ever since that with the exception of your Islam friends and your Catholic friends. Islam is not a Christian religion as they worship the created instead of the Creator. and If you read my post higher up you will see that it points out that Islam is lead by Satan not by Christ. 

Muhamad did not recognize Jesus as God's only Begotten son The Bible makes it clear as I pointed out at the top of this discussion that if you do not believe Jesus is the Christ you will be lost. I note you sarcastic comparison of E G White with Mohamad the difference between them Is that E G White did believe on Christ, while Mohamad did not, and appointed himself as Christ instead. 

The Christian evangelism is done by Revelation of the Bible and conviction of the soul. The evangelism by Islam is done by force AKA ISIS with the point of a gun or sword. That is not what the Bible recommends, is it?  

Good day Elijah,

With regard to your argument, how would Muhammad have know that Jesus was the Son of God if it was not taught to him. For according to the book, the Bible, the biblical authors in the gospels revealed that persons were still undecided on who this man, Christ was. According to them check the scriptures, no prophet came from Galilee. As such do you see why he make the pronouncement, why Y'shua is considered a prophet. Look at the context in all of Israel's history who are the ones that perform amazing events on behalf of God? We know according to the authors that Jesus said they would not recognize who is before them.

Moreover, is it just believing in God that would guarantee eternal life or that must be followed by living a righteous life?

On the other hand, some Christians might not kill, but they do kill with their mouth and behaviour, yes? Elijah, just like our Muslim brothers and sisters, you defend Mrs. White as they defend against anyone speaking against their prophet. So are you different from them? In every religion you have a mix of people, and some are maturing faster than others. However, for those of us who are mature, are we working to helping the ones under us reach the stage that we are at and so make them heaven ready, or are we looking out for our selves?

Garth are you coming from a Muslim background? Who would you consider a better Muslim, one who is liberal and a conservative?

Thanks for your reply Garth you said “ how would Muhammad have know that Jesus was the Son of God” Really Garth you have studied the faith of Islam and you do not know!!!

Muhammad was a Trader that was in frequent contact with the Roman Catholic church. When he sat down to write the Koran he had a Catholic Priest advisor that would have told him about Christ. But your breath-taking Ignorance is astounding for one who claims to have studied these things.

At the start of this discussion, I pointed out a text from the Gospel of John that said that if you do not believe on the Son of God you will be lost. Clearly, it seems like you prefer to Ignore this do you not? I am well aware of that there was no prophet from Galilee but that does not mean there could never be one does it? Even if you only read Isaiah 53 You would understand that it is speaking of more than a prophet, Muhammad had access to the Book of Isaiah.

In Acts 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. 29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 31 And he said, How can I, except some man guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Here we see the Ethiopian trying to understand the passage. Philip helped him because he was an honest seeker of truth, unlike you and Muhammad. Who was inspired by the Devil?

Garth said: you defend Mrs White as they defend against anyone speaking against their prophet. So are you different from them?

Well, Garth, the simple truth is that Mrs White never promoted violence to promote the Gospel unlike your Hero Muhammad.  

Garth Bertrand. You make some good points about "Islam is Christianity with a twist". Islam never denies Christ the way Judaism does. The Quraan refers to Jesus as "The Word" and states that Jesus will return.

ZJ the only point Garth makes is that he believes that a religion that the Bible points out as Satanic is Christian. See Rev9 also posted here with comments. 

IN DEPTH STUDY OF ISLAM?   GET REAL. NOT WORTH THE TIME.

It is a study of wickedness, murder and a book of contradictions and incredible audacity which is manifested by many Muslims.

Excuse me Elijah, I find  your ignorance is beyond disturbing since you don't have to call him that. You are not God and you don't know everything, understand? 

So what is the problem, Gabe? That I said disturbing? You must remember he is not an Adventist, and he has an unusual attitude to the Bible that does disturb me.

Jesus is not an Adventist either, founded 1863, close to 2000 years later. But Jesus is head of the spiritual body of Christ. 

VERY GOOD POINT. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by