Adventist Online

Good day brothers and sisters, do have a wonderful Sabbath experience.

Today my question to you comes from my study of the underpinning principles that guide Muslims. The question is do you think that Muslims who serve God would live with Him eternally? If Yes or No, why?

Views: 1311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This Muslim found Jesus 

Let me quote again from the Koran below. Can you quote such insane stuff from the bible? Christians are guided by their holy book so are Muslims

Sura 4:75 Allah loves those who fight for him. Sura 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah. Sura 2:216 WAR is ordained by Allah, & all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not Sura 9:39 If you refuse to fight, Allah will afflict you with a painful doom. Sura 4:89 Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them & against them, you have been given clear authority. Sura 58:14 Don't make friends with Allah's enemies. Those who do so, will be punished by Allah.

Sura 3:110 Muslims are the best people. Sura 98:6 Non-Muslims are the worst of ceatures. Sura 3:73 Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. Sura 28:86 Never help disbelievers. Sura 9:84 Don't pray for dead disbelievers or attend their funerals. Sura 19:83 Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them. Sura 10:45 On the last day Allah will Kill all the disbelievers and torture them forever in hell. Sura 2:30 Allah will shed human blood while angels praise him in heaven.

Jesus says Love even your enemies & forgive them of their wrongs. False Prophet Mohd says Kill your enemies wherever you find them even the rocks will cry out here is a Jew hiding behind me come and KILL him. Kill them all do NOT leave even one. Treat your enemies harshly cutting their limbs on alternate sides. This is Islam. Read the Quran it is all there. Quran is Satan's gift to mankind.

Surah 3:54 in Arabic.
وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ
Notice Allah refers to himself as "Khayrul-Makereen" which correctly translated means "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers." Verify it by looking up the root letters (Meem, Kaaf, and Rah) in Arabic Dictionary such as Al-Mawrid: to deceive, delude, cheat, double-cross ,sly, crafty.

Sura 3:54 Allah is the greatest of all schemers - literally translated means the greatest of all deceivers.eg. Satan father of all Lies & Deception. Mohd is the best Forgerer in the World. Together, Mohd & Allah are the greatest Deceivers? absolutely..

Over 2 Billion Muslims have been Scammed by the Greatest Deceiver that ever lived. There is NO Allah but God & Mohd The False Prophet. Allah is nothing more than Self Proclaimed False Prophet Muhammad's alter Ego & convenient Alibi concocted by Mohd himself to benefit himself sexually, materially & have Power & Control over Muslims - a figment of his manipulative imaginations.

Muslims are told they are allowed to Lie & Deceive using Taqiyya or Kitman for;
1.) Lying in battle to save your own life Sura (16:106)
2.) For bringing reconciliation amongst persons
3.) Husbands can lie to his wife to bring about peace & harmony at home.

Sura (66,2) "Allah has already made lawful for you Muslims, the dissolution of your oaths" Lying or breaking your promises for Muhammad is perfectly OK. Qur'an (3:28) Instructs Muslims not to brfriend Non-Muslims but only if it advantage them. Qur'an (3:54) If Allah is deceitful to Non-Muslims, so can Muslims!

Jesus taught "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." Matthew 16:25 & Luke 17:33. This contradicts what False Prophet Muhammad teaches ie Muslims can lie to save their own life. After all, why should we fear death because Jesus Christ is the Lord of Life & Death but if we deny Jesus here on earth, He will deny us in Heaven. Our true rewards come from God & it is NOT only about Sex, Worldly Pleasures or Worldly Indulgences. Jesus says where your heart is, there is your treasure.

Islam is an Unholy & Self Righteous Religion filled with so much Hypocrisy & Pretend Holiness. The Quran ask it's followers to Hate Infidels & Kill them for Allah & to Lie for Allah to deceive Infidels & gain an advantage. But Lying is Sin & Sin separate us from God. How can a True God who is Holy & Pure ask His followers to Sin or Hate His other creation & kill them? God is more on Love than Hate, Mercy rather than Killing or Slaughter.

You do just not seem to get it, Garth, What I get from your posts is that as long as you forsake your evil ways and turn to God you will be heaven bound. That my friend is a faith based on works. I do admit that is repentance. But you see just doing the right things is works not bad in themselves but the Bible makes it clear that we need to accept Jesus as our Saviour. As apostle Peter said:

Act 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, 9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; 10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I and as well as others have pointed out to you many times Believing on Christ is the only thing that will save you. And sadly you do not seem to grasp that fundamental tenet of the Gospel. As Apostle Paul makes clear here in Romans everyone will have their chance at salvation.

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Clearly, Muslims who promote their version of God on the pain of death is not doing what a loving God would have us to do they?

Jesus said how to spread the Gospel: Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

That you can not accept that the Muslim faith is of the devil as Rev Chapter 9 points out is a matter for you. You seem to pretend to have a great understanding of what the Bible says I still remember our discussion about Adam and Eve in the garden making the wrong choice and who was at fault. Your arguments were not in keeping with what the Bible said but as soon you were shown a scripture that was not to your liking you said it was not valid and it meant something else. We clearly see the same attitude here.   

Garth needs to take a look at the following texts (hat tip to Morris Venden):

1. A Christian does what is right because he is a Christian, never in order to be one. John 15:5. 2.

2. Righteousness equals Jesus. We have no righteousness apart from Him. Romans 1:16, 17.3.

3. The only way to seek righteousness is to seek Jesus. Romans 4:4, 5. 4.

4. Christianity and salvation are not based on what you do but on whom you know. Romans 3:28. 5.

5. Doing right by not doing wrong is not doing right. Being good by not being bad is not being good. Matthew 23:27, 28. 6.

6. Righteousness will make you moral, but morality will not make you righteous. Matthew 5:20. 7.

7. Our good works have nothing to do with causing us to be saved. Our bad works have nothing to do with causing us to be lost. Romans 3:20.

Amen Jack Christ is our righteousness and nothing else.

No,if they don't keep The Ten Commandments of God of Abraham .
And the faith of Jesus. 

We don't keep the Ten commandments to be saved. Many people will be in heaven who did not keep the Ten commandments

Another question for thought in line with this thread is, is it the case that people attempting to convert Jews, Muslims, are doing so to 'soften' them so to speak, to bring them in line with that particular religious group?

So now you wish to tell us that sharing Jesus Christ with people who don’t know Him is not legitimate? That we should ignore the very words of Jesuswhen He commanded us to do so in the Great Commission?

Your question Garth shows that you do not seem to have the most basic idea about Christianity is about. Seeing you are here pestering SDA on an SDA site, with the most silly questions, maybe you should read the book called Steps to Christ. that should give you the basic about Christianity. 

You will find that unlike your friends of the sect of Islam Christians do not use weapons to persuade prospective converts.

Pardon me everyone. I don't know where else on this site I can ask for help about sign up issues. My wife signed up as member over a year ago and has not been active. This morning we tried to get her back on again. We have her email as the username. When we click "Forgot Password" a message comes up the her email is not recognized. When we try to sign her as a new person with the same email, the site gives message that her email is already registered. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Garth said: there are religious circles, who believe that the Messiah hasn't come yet, others that He has come and is a prophet, others  non - existant; however, within these circles, there are some adherents who believe in Jehovah, and live their lives to bring honour and please Him. As such, and I desire you to think on this deeply, would Jehovah reject them because they have not accepted that Jesus was the Messiah that came? Or would Jehovah accept those who sincerely seek and live for Him when He calls everyone up via His angels. 

I believe He would call everyone who repents and seeks His face.

Truly Garth as it is in the case of yourself as it is for anyone who has heard about the Name of Jesus. You will be eternally lost if you reject Jesus as your saviour. As Jack pointed out there is one name for salvation. 

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Garth, we see you here hyperventilating about Islam saying that they could be saved by good works, yes it is well possible that some may be saved by good works because they did not know any better. But the time comes and now is when everyone will have heard about Jesus Christ and therefore will need to be saved under the name of Jesus Christ. 

The other thing about this is each one of us is responsible for saving one person only namely ourself we do not have the ability to save anyone else, only Christ had that ability, all we can do is persuade others to accept Christ as their saviour. Note I said persuade not force as your Islam friends seem to prefer to do.     

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service