Adventist Online

Good day brothers and sisters, do have a wonderful Sabbath experience.

Today my question to you comes from my study of the underpinning principles that guide Muslims. The question is do you think that Muslims who serve God would live with Him eternally? If Yes or No, why?

Views: 1371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Garth, I am well aware of Muslims sets a high regard on their Quran and if you speak ill about its claim to holiness you may well end up with a knife between your ribs. But just because someone thinks a book is holy does not make it so, does it?  

Going back to good works or as you put it striving to please God in some way still does not cut the Mustard. The Bible is clear your only way to heaven is through Jesus and his Blood.

Rom 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

And you my Brother now know this that will leave you with no excuse.   

Elijah, you keep missing the point. it is funny. I just told you that this aspect of salvation is a two fold process. First it consist of the main element/part of accepting God's act of love by sacrificing His only Son, Jesus the Christ, and forsaking you destructive ways if you use to engage in whatever lifestyle it is. But after that process, you have to live and you have to live your life according to God's mandate, which are varying principles and lessons you will learn from the Biblical narratives which makes up the Bible. Your life consist of worshiping God/Jehovah everyday and this worship is not only praise and talking to God, but it comprises of you serving your fellow men and by God working through you by His Spirit - Using your skills, or giving you skills or a job, or adding to the skills you have that some one can also turn to God. For in so doing you are doing it unto God. If you are not working for the advancement of God's kingdom, and you are not seeing no need to let God work through you via His Spirit then you are spiritually dead or on a life support. 

Do you understand me now? I hope this is clear to you. God bless

Thank you, Garth, I understand well enough because that is what I have been saying all the way along. What I thought you were saying is that you can be saved without Jesus Sacrifice. That Muslims can ignore Jesus and worship their holy stone, kill Christians to their heart's content, degrading women mutilating Girls and setting off suicide Bombs, and go straight to Allah and have 72 virgins as a reward. That to me is a stark contrast to Christianity, and How you can say that Muslims can be bound for heaven is beyond my understanding. 

God has sheep in other folds too. No doubt many of his followers are Muslims who read the Quran and follow God as best according to their understanding.

ZJ Have you read the Quran? If you care to there are a few extracts here in this discussion. 

I find it interesting that Anti-Semitism is acceptable in society, and even within the Church, yet everyone wants to bow before the Moon Worshiping terrorists as if they are somehow special.

Yes interesting how some thinks that as long as you live up to whatever light you have you will be saved. As I understand is we can only be saved by the Blod of Christ. The Bible condemns Islam in the Bible see Rev. 9 

So, you are okay, with terrorism, exploitation of women, and murdering Jews.  People like you is why I own firearms.

ZJ is one of these middle-class creatures who live in a comfortable retirement home for SDA. He seems to think that God has a very broad church where everyone can be saved, very similar to our friend Leon.  

Good morning to everyone, 

Permit me to add to this discussion that at Judgement day, and according to the Biblical narratives two sets of people will be before God. Those who are righteous or live right before God and have a relationship with Him, to receive His blessings and those who are evil and unreptentant or refuse to repent and turn to the true and living God. What religion you belong too would not be of consideration. What would be of consideration is your relation and deeds before and with God

Isa 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
Isa 19:21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
Isa 19:22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

Zec 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
Zec 2:11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
Zec 3:10 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Zec 8:20 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:
Zec 8:21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also.
Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service