Adventist Online

Good day brothers and sisters, do have a wonderful Sabbath experience.

Today my question to you comes from my study of the underpinning principles that guide Muslims. The question is do you think that Muslims who serve God would live with Him eternally? If Yes or No, why?

Views: 1349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THAT IS GONNA BE PRETTY COOL TO WITNESS AND WATCH THE WORM DIE.

Never thought of that text that way Gabriel but it makes sound sense. The Bible speaks about those from the East.

So, if I worship a false god, and murder people that piss me off, I get to go to heaven too.  That is what I am reading above.

Does Jesus forgive sin? What if you are worshiping God falsely, would God be just in not showing you truth?

8And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.

You don’t understand God’s salvation.

Again, so Yashua will forgive me, even if I don't ask, worship the Moon God, and kill people that piss me off.  Well, I am glad you cleared that up.  Because, I don't feel like worshiping a Moon God, but I would love to snipe some Anti-Semites, Child Rappers, Pimps, Drug Dealers, and Wife Beaters.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I guess I have some bodies to put on the deck.

Gene I think that you make some good points. We do not have a monopoly on the truth. Only God holds that Monopoly.

God has children, many of them, in the Protestant churches, and a large number in the Catholic churches, who are more true to obey the light and to do [to] the very best of their knowledge than a large number among Sabbathkeeping Adventists who do not walk in the light.

— Ellen White, Selected Messages, book 3, p.386.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  --Matthew 7:22
Use your common sense before you start bashing Muslims. 

IS IT ENOUGH FOR US TO GO TO CHURCH ON SATURDAYS AND THAT MAKES US SABBATH KEEPERS?  

A JEWISH FRIEND SAYS NO.  HE SAYS DRIVING A CAR IS BREAKING THE SABBATH DUE TO CAUSING INTERNAL COMBUSTION OF THE ENGINE.  BATHING ON SABBATH IS WRONG. PREPARING A MEAL IS WRONG, PLUCKING A WEEK FROM THE GROUND IS WRONG, LIFTING AND REPLACING AN OBJECT IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION IS WRONG.  TV IS OK!  THERE WAS MORE........

THE JEWS LOVE THE HEAVY GUILT LADEN YOLK THAT JESUS REPLACED WHEN HE SAID HIS WAS EASY AND LIGHT.

THANK YOU GOD FOR JESUS AND THE NEW COVENANT AND FOR INCLUDING US GENTILES.

Many Muslims are receiving dreams about Jesus Christ, as it is the only way they can receive the truth in their wicked culture. God is fair and just, and is not a respector of persons.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

What happens to individuals who specifically reject Jesus Christ as the Savior? One cannot say that Muslims do not know that Jesus Christ existed, and His claims.

My employee family are from Pakistan. He is a Muslim but a good and bright person.Well I had Muslim friends when I was in college and I've always know that they only accept Jesus as a prophet. My friend reminded me of that. 

If they only believe that the Son of God is a prophet, subordinate to the prophet Mohammed, will they turn over their salvation to Him? So far as we know, that is the only way to salvation.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service