Adventist Online

a colleague of mine is non sda. im trying to show him the light but he is as stuck in his ways just as i was prior to accepting GOD'S truth.

he directed me to this article. i must admit its very convincing even to me an Adventist. it actually got me started questioning some of teh stuff there. just imagine what a non sda must be thinking. this was all copied from the article he showed me.

Seventh-Day Adventism's Ellen G. White and Freemasonry

Photo to Right: Founder of 7th Day Adventism, Ellen G. White's Tomb Stone. Notice the Illuminati symbol. Obelisks represent Freemasonry, clearly evidenced by the Washington Monument.  George Washington was a 33rd Degree Freemason.

Without prophetess Ellen G. White (November 26, 1827 — July 16, 1915) there would be no Seventh-day Adventist [SDA] Church; however, SDAs seek to avoid the issue because Ellen G. White’s life was saturated with occultism, damnable heresies and bizarre experiences.  SDAs revere White’s writings as being equally inspired with the Bible.

Interestingly, Charles Taze Russell (founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses), Ron Hubbard (founder of Scientology), and Joseph Smith (founder of the Mormon religion) were all 33rd Degree Freemasons.

Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science, was an associate of 33rd Degree Freemason Henry Steele Olcott who founded the Satan worshipping cult called the "Theosophical Society" with evil female Freemason, mother of the New Age Movement and Hitler's spiritual guide, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. 

Satan is the god of this sinful world (2nd Corinthians 4:4) and operates through the occult to perform his works of darkness.  2nd Corinthians 11:13,14 informs us that Satan transforms himself into an angel of light to deceive people, and his sinister ministers are transformed into ministers of righteousness. 

Should it be surprising then that the Catholics, Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Scientologists, Christian Scientists, Seventh-day Adventists, and other religions are all OF THE DEVIL. 

There is a visible, obvious, verifiable occult connection between nearly all major religions today, especially with Freemasonry.

Seventh-Day Adventism and the Occult

Seventh-Day Adventists are deceivers, led by Satan. I visited a so-called “Christian Bookstore.” When I was leaving, the woman behind the checkout desk gave me some of their business cards. I took a look at one of their business cards while driving away and almost drove off the road.

Here is their card, which I scanned to my computer to show you. . .

A business card from a Seventh-Day Adventist owned bookstore

I immediately recognized the all-seeing eye, which is a very popular occult symbol, showing one's allegiance to the New World Order. It seemed strange to me that a small advertised Christian bookstore would be a part of the New World Order, so I went back to the store to take a closer look. I figured that they must be a part of a bigger organization that is a part of the New World Order.

Sure enough, I found some works of darkness by Doug Bachelor, who is a popular Seventh-Day Adventist speaker in California. I went home and looked up the GENERAL CONFERENCE OF SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS website, and here is their official SDA logo . . .

Official Seventh-Day Adventist Logo, shaped as a Masonic pyramid

Notice the shape of the Masonic occult pyramid, which is also displayed on the back of every U.S. one-dollar bill to mock the stupidity of society, and to remind us that we are now slaves to the Masonic-controlled New World Order . . .

Notice the all-seeing occult Eye of Horus, commonly displayed inside the Illuminati pyramid, which has its origins in ancient Egyptian occult religion. The all-seeing eye is representative of Lucifer, the angel of light, who is the god of this world according to 1st Corinthians 4:4.

Here is the creepy logo for CBS studios . . .

Now take another look at the Seventh-Day Adventist bookstore's business card . . .

Views: 2557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ellen White's Obelisk Gravestone.

From the website of The Association of Gravestone Studies

"Obelisks were considered to be tasteful, with pure uplifting lines, associated with ancient greatness, patriotic, able to be used in relatively small spaces, and, perhaps most importantly, obelisks were less costly than large and elaborate sculpted monuments. There were many cultural reasons for the revival styles of the nineteenth century. Freemasonry, while part of the overall cultural influence, was not responsible for the prevalence of obelisks."

Yes true Stewart the obelisk was fashionable at the time. But newer the less Nimrods Penis is not an apropiate memorial for Gods servant

JayExodus, I think your friend may be mistaken about the Bookstore being Seventh Day Adventist.

I found a Bookstore online that uses that logo, and the store is open for business Monday - Saturday.

They have a facebook page --    FaithBookstoreGuam.

Yes one wonders why the Leadership did adopt that design of the church logo. It is clearly influenced by the occult. On this illustration below we see the upside down cross of ball being hidden in the design. Why is that needed in our Logo? 

Also the Womens ministry logo is clearly Occult as well as Heisenberg has pointed out already, and many other ministries has Occult influence in their design You will find the logo discussed at lenght here

Ian, with regards to the upside-down cross, if you look at the image posted here by JayExodus (which gives the logo in a different contrast/color) the supposed long arm extending upward is not there.

Yes Stewart you are quite right, but as I understand the official Logo is the one I just displayed above is the official one and as you can see there is room enough there for an upside down cross. I must say Stewart if that was the only controversy about the logo I would not have said anything. But we see time and time again the occult sneaking in to our church in some form or another. I for one will not sit idly by and let the Devil have his way with the church who is suposedely the bride of Christ.   

Consider this for a moment Stewart

"Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists...

"The occultist firmly believes that a symbol or a set of symbols possesses inherent power once they are created. Therefore, occultic doctrine teaches that these Satanic symbols would act as a powerful electric-type grid once they were set in place." (Masonic Symbols of Power in Their Seat of Power: Washington, D.C., Cutting Edge Ministries website)

"...we know that an idol is nothing in the world". (1Cor 8:4)

I believe that in the same way that "an idol is nothing", so a symbol is also nothing. A symbol has no power, except that we believe it does.

It is important that we do NOT accept/adopt the views expressed in.the piece you quote. If we believe as the "occultists the world over believe", then we will do ourselves untold harm, and draw spiritualism into the church. This, I believe, is what is happening today in our churches. The "warnings" are actually creating the problems.

An idol is nothing; a pagan symbol is nothing. They are all "vanities" -- they are empty and worthless -- and have no power at all. Let's no give them power

Thanks Stewart so that means you do not give the Devil any ability to impose any power on us? 

And if that is so why are we sporting Occult Logos all over the place.Is this not the Devils influence that has formed these Symbols in the fist place?

Yes, I agree with you Ian. We should not "give place to the devil" in any respect. (Eph 4:26-27)

Especially now for the sake of the lame and weak, we should not partake of anything that might offend like this. Whether the designers knowingly, deliberately, incorporated pagan elements into our logo, or whether it was an entirely innocent act, is, I believe, practically irrelevant now. Offense is taken, and according to the Bible principle, we should not, as a people, partake of it any longer. This is my view... and I hope I'm not being too abrupt with it.

sigh this is very sad my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ... firstly lets us remember one important thing-  we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and wickedness in high places amongst other things!! whether we like it or not Ellen white was a mere mortal being, but as she was inspired by god she wrote! yes many persons say she was crazy but who are we to judge?? now listen to me whether we like it or not this is the only church where our saviour will come back for! YES he has other sheep we know that much because the bible tell us that but which other church keeps all the commandments of god?? so signs and symbols mean ntn unless u put meaning to them so let them be! y do we care?? live for God and him alone!! these are the end times we are living in, these things must come to pass rejoice because our redemption draweth neigh and look up!! get it right with ur Jesus because close off time is very near! this is the church of the living god and if we dear mess with it, there is no doubt in ma mind that he will come and take charge of his church if we take it for granted! we are not the owners, we are mere Stewarts so let us do our jobs with humility and take care of what was given to us! if ur friend want the truth tell her to keep god's wisdom and not man because we often turn to man first in whom there is no help but let us turn to god first in whom there is eternal help!! it is not easy but we are told that we can do all thongs through Christ who strengthens us!! we are told in the bile because we believe a lie the lord will send us a strong delusion, lets us not be caught up in that rather hold on to the truth that u know and proclaim thus saith the lord!!!!! 

Thank you for writing this, Thea.

I do believe that we, as a people, should stop using the offensive "signs/symbols", but it appears that I believe it for a different reason than others. Thea, I certainly agree that the Christian warfare is not against flesh and blood, but if the 'pyramid/inverted cross' logo was made into a physical object to hang on key-rings, etc. would some of our people consider them to be idols? I am sure that some would. But the Bible teaches that an idol is nothing. It teaches us to flee from idolatry, but anything can be made into an idol, can't it?

In old Israel, many years after Moses had made the staff with the Serpent on it, that object became an idol in the minds of the people, and of course the object needed to be destroyed (2Kings 18:4). But originally the object served a good purpose. The problem started when the perception changed.

Anything can become an idol -- the Ark of the Covenant, the Seven Branched Candlestick, anything.

But again, an idol "is nothing", and on the basis of this fact, I believe that a sign/symbol (in itself) is nothing too.

exactly so my dear....... we also have to remember that the bible speaks about the TYPE and the ANTI-TYPE..... from the perspective of the bible, a type was a model or symbol of something or someone that would exist at a future time. The later person or thing was called the antitype. jesus came now an we are no longer under the law.. however the law still exist and by faith we keep the law knowing that we are saved through grace. what we need to do now is arm ourselves with the living word and stop focusing on petty things that we ourselves cannot do anything about... seek god first and his righteousness and all things will be added unto us after, that is, wisdom knowledge understanding patience humility meekness love and all the fruits of the spirit.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service