Adventist Online

NERANG CELEBRATES Christmas at nerang street, Bischof Park,
beside river bridge, 20th December from 3pm-8.30 buses 740,735,736 bus stops
at Commercial Hotel, Nerang

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please expect major road closures in vicinities of nerang street, nerang & adjoining parks, due to township christmas carols, it is unsure of this information, its likely will happen to requests, also nerang street will be closed gradually due to large numbers of people attending.

I will see you at carols at nerang st park at nerang, shall be visting, you can all join with me to spend time with many people on saturday

Bischof Park- Nerang also known its something of my heritage, something that was seen from my eye, and then I knew, its an area that shall be remaining in my heart of sacredness.

are you going to kiss me today ?

oooooo

sounds lovely!

and cold!

I hope we will see a huge outcome of people, and they are forced to enclosure some streets to contain the people, it should using both parks, and I rather see lavelle street closed for stalls and partly of nerang street, it will be sized enough I pray to see. yep cannot find the mistletoe, they may have to bring their own, or a imaginary one, perhaps they may kiss me....hmmm they too shy for that heh heh heh

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service