Adventist Online

NIV-Bible Gateway

Genesis 6.5

5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

Luke 17:26-27

26"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

I wonder if the antedivulians had any idea that their thoughts were constantly evil.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suspect the antedivulians were just as fooled as we are.
i doubt
No they don't think their thoughts are evil b/c majority were worshiping other deities, and live by the law "Do as thou will" . This generation is worse b/c of the sophistication of killing equipments i.e. abortion. And the rapid means of spreading vices i.e. internet.
I wonder why Satan be afraid of lightning, unless he doesn't know about God's judgment timing.
True, when he doubt God's goodness, and rebel against His gov't, he thought God will wipe him out then. But in that moment he forgot about the woman seed. :-)
I think it's Daniel b/c he was given prophetic visions, and it was sealed. But Satan figure out the beginning of end time would be when knowledge is increasing. But before that, there is anointing of the most Holy.
I think they might not have known - well, at least some of them, so God sent Noah with a message. After the message, they became knowledgeable of their condition. They just refused to believe. As I see it, God makes people knowledge of their situation and gives them a chance to repent before takes action. It they repent, He is merciful enough to forgive them and stay His wrath.
i agree take at this the antediluvian period begins with the Creation and ends with the destruction of all life on the earth except those saved with Noah in the Ark 1,656 years later(from the website)
also known as a wicked period which was into by unusuall powers......
as we are ignorant of the truth and the bbedt today same will happen to us
only the chosen few will be there.
This is a very interesting thought. Thanks for it Adam.
I think Satan was afraid of the lightning, and God didn't allow him to go anywhere at the time of lightning.
their is ths movie THE 2012 AND THE KNOWING....kinda have the same impact but i dnt like the is it the concept of the whole movie and the script too....they all lead to human beings fighting the end of the world at the end of it all they find that nothing can be done by the rather take leverage to scientific made ........metal as the saviour

some of us are the capenters we ppaticipate and when the it comes to usage we dont want to practice or test the Fruits of our labour....preach but do not do what we say
Hello
Yes it is as written all will come to pass when time is of essesnce..

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service