WHEN WE LOVE GOD BACK
GOD LOVES EVEN MORE FOR HE FEELS THE LOVE INSIDE OF US CAUSE HE IS US
THE LOVE MULTIPLIES IN ALL HEARTS INVOLVED
CELESTIAL BEINGS FEEL IT TOO
THIS WONDERFUL LOVE THAT GROWS EVERY MOMENT- REPEATED EVERY MOMENT
THE UNIVERSE VIBRATES MORE
NEW WONDERS TO BEHOLD!
ALL FREE MORAL AGENTS RESONATING,VIBRATING,GROWING, LOVING EVEN HIM MORE!!!
And each other!
LOVE DRIVES FREEDOM TO LOVE WITH EVERY ECHO OF LOVE EXPRESSED BACK TO GOD
LOVE COULDN'T BE STIFLED
IT HAD TO GROW
IT JUST HAD TO!
IT HAD TO CREATE US FREE MORAL AGENTS SO LOVE WOULD MOVE AND EXPLORE
IT HAD NO CHOICE
the ever expanding circle of love!
THE PRINCIPLE OF LOVE'S HANDS JUST GIVES AND GIVES!
IF IT DIDN'T GROW IT WOULD DIE
WHAT CAN KILL AN ETERNAL GOD?
NOTHING TO LOVE IN HIS SWEET BOSOM
SILLY. THIS IMPLIES THAT JESUS WAS LACKING A QUANTITY / QUALITY OF A LEVEL OF LOVE.
It simply an illustration that God is relational.
God is Love and Life.
And both have current.
Thank you ...
a personal journal entry i put up.
Anything else you want to share?
" SILLY. THIS IMPLIES THAT JESUS WAS LACKING A QUANTITY / QUALITY OF A LEVEL OF LOVE."
im giving this another look.
I like what u say here is God is Love.
TRUE. GOD'S LOVE AND EVERY OTHER ATRIBUTE OF HIS IS GREAT. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO "MAKE HIM BETTER OR LOVE US MORE" HE IS WHAT HE IS AND THAT IS THAT. HE SAID, I AM.
YESSSS YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
thanku for saying that
HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND BE BLESSED WITH HEALTH AND WEALTH.
i need to uncap this ..it was typed in my spiritual journal like this and copied and pasted
a thousand apologies
Interesting theme, God showed me today that even the ten commandments are relational.
God is love.
1) I am your rescuer. A saviour saves us from another enemy, Hence the first command is relational.
2) Do not make other forms of authority that save you. Again this is about things relational.
3) I am your source of power. Do not use your own power. It's relational.
4) Sabbath. Ceasing Day. Time is technically relational, the movement of God relative to you as His creature.
5) Honour family. Members of the heavenly family are also relational.
6) No wounding. Edify others with living words. Relational.
7) Relationships. Do not abuse relationships, especially divine relationships.
8) No self. Stealing is about selfish hoarding. God is our provider, not you. Relational.
9) Truth is relational. So is witnessing.
10) Desire God, not other things or other people. Relational.
Therefore sin is defined as breaking this relational bond with God.
God is love.
In our Hebrew Bibles there are two common Hebrew words for love, not one as we think. In Greek we call them agape, the Father's love and philos, the Brotherly love.
In Hebrew they are known as Ahab, the maleness-love and Ahabuh, the femaleness-love. I find these personalities of loving are formed in the gender kinds of each creature. Mankind was made gender male and gender female, because there are two common personalities of loving.
Question: Is the family of God also a simile of this personality of loving?
This is a fair and kind study of Creation Science work by Lisa on the personalities of loving within the Godhead.
ohhhh i like this very much
i may use this somewhere