Adventist Online

The audio is bad, so you will have to turn it up.  However, he says it in his own words:

Views: 961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Global Depopulation is all true.  The Ebola, vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, Satan works through human agencies.  From the Great Contoversy speaking of Satan:

While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation. The Great Controversy, pp. 589

Satan appears as a great physician who can heal all their maladies.  Do you see him around?  He uses man with man made viruses, vaccines and pharma drugs.  What r you guys gonna do if they force us to take the Ebola vaccine?

Depopulation IS on the agenda. All you have to do is connect the dots. Not everyone still possess this ability. And THAT is a fact

So true Deborah

“First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent, but there we see an increase of about 1.3.” Bill Gates TED Talk

“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” Price Phillip, Duke of Edinburg

“Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World.” Henry Kissinger

“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind” Theodore Roosevelt

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….”“Our program in El Salvador didn’t work. The infrastructure was not there to support it. There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” “The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death….” Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap of mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.” Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider – Founder and Secretary, respectively, The Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, pgs 104-105, 1991

“A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.” Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

If any body wants to cause depopulation or genocode then ebola will not work. Even the common cold is more infectious than ebola. This whole topic smacks of conspiracy.

You've put a lot of thought into depopulation?

As always. Thanks.

ZJ

You may come to regret those words as it may come near your door and mine. I notice our Prime minister is more concerned about the bottom line than taking up the combat of this epidemic.

Yes Ian,

a deadly disease is approaching. In the upcoming months ahead it will sweep over the northern hemisphere and lay millions low, our hospitals overfilled and by this time next year between 250-500.000 people will have died from that disease. Many of them in the western countries of the northern hemisphere.

Despite the best efforts made by medical professions worldwide and billions over billions of dollars spent there is no reliable cure and there is no reliable vaccination present which would offer protection ahead over a few months per year.

So much is true and has been true every year in the past but despite the terryfing news and the headlines and propaganda machinery we are sadly not talking about Ebola at all but the common seasonal flu.

Not the bird flu mutated, or the swine flu mutated not ebola just the normal common flu.

Hundreds of thousands dead every year yet everyone cries wolf when something new comes along.

I do feel the pain of seeing people dying from Ebola and i do realize that we must respect and treat that disease with the caution it requires. However this media circus is out of proportions above and beyond and has gone into the deep end where everyone trying to help gets verbally attacked.

Fear spreading and conspiracy theories aside the chances you or me dying of Ebola or even getting it are virtually non-existing. The chances of you and me dying of the common flu or even getting the flu are likely for the first part and near 100% for the second part.

Get some reality sense please everyone.

Regards

Fear mongering. In Africa more people die of mosquito bites than ebola.

ZJ

True the malaria is a wicked disease true but there is a cure not so for e-bloa

A lot more people die of malaria than ebola even though there is a cure for malaria.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service