Adventist Online

ELDERS WERE CALLED TO A MEETING OVER THE WEEKEND TO DISCUSS THE PERVASIVENESS OF OFFSHOOTS MOVEMENTS EMERGING IN THE SDA CHURCH.

QUESTIONS

1. WHY ARE THESE GROUPS EMERGING?

2. WHY IS THE CHURCH SO  FRIGHTENED ABOUT THIS EMERGENCE?

3. HOW SHOULD THESE GROUPS BE HANDELED BY THE CHURCH?

4.hOW SHOULD MEMBERS TREAT THESE PERSONS?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The church may appear as about to fall, but it does not fall. It remains, while the sinners in Zion will be sifted out--the chaff separated from the precious wheat. This is a terrible ordeal, but nevertheless it must take place.--2SM 380 (1886).

Interesting Jason but I would say during the second National Sunday decree that causes the world to follow the mark of the beast globally, the SDA church as an organization will cease to exist....only that which remains will enter and continue and some flee to the mountains to hide in Jacob's trouble...alone...not a church...

I have even asked my church and pastor for a sunday law end of time plan....do we have one?

Silence is all I get... no plan...actually no SOP is even put together as a whole wide plan for the Second SUnday law....

The first sunday law passed in the USA in 1888..beware the second Sunday law is coming...

time to leave the cities now....

SHalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com