Adventist Online

After Publishing this article in our InspireNATION Magazine, we got a lot of feedback from christians worldwide about the topic.  Read the Article and let us know what you think about the topic of Oral Sex.  Is it Sodomy like some christians believe or is it enhanced sexual pleasure between consenting husband and wife.  What does the Bible say about Oral Sex?  Share your views.

**  Note from Adventist Online:  Since this site is available to members 13 and up, we have decided to confine all discussions of a sexual nature to a new private group: 
 Sexual Discussion Topics  

Please feel free to join that group and continue your discussion there.  God bless.

Views: 13552

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So if a married couple decide to perform anal would that be ok since God did not mention that either. When one is married they can be creative right ?? many married couple are going anal now, did you know that, i wonder what's next. The whole world is gone crazy 

the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one." 1 John 5:19

"...do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.... Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good." Romans 12:2, 9

The  Bible clearly speaks out against anal sex (Story of Sodom and Gomorrah).   Plus its rather unhygienic.

So going that route is out of bounds. 

Since the Bible is silent about the morality of practicing oral sex, it's the decision of the married couple to incorporate that in their love making. God wont consider it a sin if you do it or if you choose not to.

where did the bible speak out against anal sex between husband and wife ?? It spoke out against sex between man and man and woman and woman and also strange sexual activities. Did you know that the gays were the one who invented oral sex??  I believe so 

Jude 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. NKJV

What do you believe "strange flesh " means ?? anus and mouth 

Did you read my previous post ?

And why does the word "sodomy" have this meaning, you think an SDA guy invented this meaning ?? non-Christians did 

sod·om·y

   [sod-uh-mee]  Show IPA
–noun
anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
copulation with a member of the same sex.
bestiality def. 4 .

Read this 

Is it natural for a penis to enter the mouth or the anus ??

Rom 1:26
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:KJV

Let's agree to disagree..I'm for it, you are against it...There is no concrete biblical reasoning for or against oral sex. It's up to the couple to decide if they will do it or not. 
Actually there is kodie , the bible tells us to deny ourselves, we are not supposed to seek out self pleasure. Do you also believe that it is okey to masterbate? Because sister Ellen said ir is not okey. Where is her biblical evidence claiming that was wrong? D
If both couples agree on it then its mutually pleasing to each other...nothing wrong in that...Masturbation is wrong ..that's self gratification
Okay, what make masturbation wrong? As far as I'm concerned they are the exact same thing, sexual acts with the intent of pleasing yourself.

isn't oral sex wrong too? the thought of it make me feel sick

I would like to know who's the one that is having the pleasure.
I must say, I am surprised that anyone would believe that god intended for women to place a penis in their mouths. That is really disgusting. Oral sex is all about self gratification and not glorifying God.

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."--Hebrews 13:4  

If you do or don't want to do something as a married couple, scripture is crystal clear that it is between the married couple and Christ....and NO ONE has the right to judge!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by