Adventist Online

I will like to know the order of sequence in which these things shall happen the sealing of the 144000. the loud cry, the shaking, it is finished.

please use bible and SOP 

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TEDDY SANDY

Thank you.  I definitely familiar with Sodom and Gomorrah and Noah and the history of how people failed God.  But there are many reasons to believe that it will be different in the the last days, some which were already mentioned above.

Greetings Reasoning,

I held to that viewpoint for a while.  But it seems that all the saints from the fallen churches will be also Israel.  The 12 tribes of Israel are represented by 12 apostles.  In Rev 21:14 says "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."   Further Ephesians 5 19-20 says  "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;"  "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;"   Here you see the converts too become Abraham's seed and partake as members of the 12 tribes of  spiritual Israel..  I have no reason to expect it to be any different in the last days.

Remember, Rev 7 takes place right before the time of trouble.  And the command is to wait until the servants of God are sealed and then it breaks down the 144000.  From the bible perspective, I do not see any distinction between the tribe of Israel and the converts.

Regardless, there will be a great harvest during the last days.  Praise the Lord!  What a glorious day that will be.

God bless Reasoning!

Peace,

Jay: "Regardless, there will be a great harvest during the last days.  Praise the Lord!  What a glorious day that will be."

Yes Sir.. Praise GOD! there will be a great living harvest waiting for Jesus to come in the clouds.

Jay: "I held to that viewpoint for a while.  But it seems that all the saints from the fallen churches will be also Israel. "

"Remember, Rev 7 takes place right before the time of trouble.  And the command is to wait until the servants of God are sealed and then it breaks down the 144000.  From the bible perspective, I do not see any distinction between the tribe of Israel and the converts."

I agree with you Brother Jay, but what your talking about is during the Loud Cry, there is a time before the Loud Cry when everybody will be against the SDA Church, and it will be two ways to go, one is "..obey the the national laws to exalt the sabbath instituted by the man of sin to the disregard of GOD'S Holy Day,.." or vice visa, obey GOD commandments and disregard mans. GOD'S Church vs. the fallen churches and the world with it's image.

EGW: "We are to be ready and waiting for the orders of God. Nations will be stirred to their very center. Support will be withdrawn from those who proclaim God’s only standard of righteousness, the only sure test of character. And all who will not bow to the decree of the national councils, and obey the national laws to exalt the sabbath instituted by the man of sin to the disregard of God’s holy day, will feel, not the oppressive power of popery alone, but of the Protestant world, the image of the beast....

The great issue so near at hand will weed out those whom God has not appointed and he will have a pure, true, sanctified ministry prepared for the latter rain...." 3SM p.385

GOD'S SDA Church is Spiritual Israel at this time and when the nations will be stirred, those who stand during this time, will be those who have part in gathering the great harvest(latter rain/Loud Cry), the first fruits aren't gathered during this great harvest, they are gathered and presented to GOD before the great harvest. We have an example with the first fruits of a literal grain harvest and righteous dead, the first fruits and then the great harvest of righteous dead at the second coming.  So goes the same with the righteous living.

EGW: "From the harvest fields the first heads of ripened grain were gathered, and when the people went up to Jerusalem to the Passover, the sheaf of first fruits was waved as a thank offering before the Lord. Not until this was presented could the sickle be put to the grain, and it be gathered into sheaves. The sheaf dedicated to God represented the harvest. So Christ the first fruits represented the great spiritual harvest to be gathered for the kingdom of God." DA p.786

Then she goes on and talks about Christ the first fruits,

EGW: "So Christ the first fruits represented the great spiritual harvest to be gathered for the kingdom of God. His resurrection is the type and pledge of the resurrection of all the righteous dead. “For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.” DA p.786

Blessings!

Amen brother teddy

amen so now the sequence the shaking, the loud cry maybe overlapping each other and then the sealing the last work.

Hi, this chart has proven invaluable to me.  The reason the Millerite reform line and the 144,000 reform line is paralelled is because the history of the Millerite's is repeated to the very letter in our day, and Christ illustrates the end by the beginning.

"I am often referred to the parable of the ten virgins, five of whom were wise, and five foolish. This parable has been and will be fulfilled TO THE VERY LETTER for it has special to this time, and like the third angel’s message, has been fulfilled and will to be present truth until the close of time."  Review and Herald, September 19, 1890

Just like the Millerite's had their "time of the end" from Daniel 11:40a in 1798, so do we have our "time of the end" and it was Daniel 11:40b which describes the collapse of the Soviet Union by conspiracy between the papacy and the USA.

On Aug. 11, 1840 a prophesy was fulfilled concerning Islam and four major European powers came together to restrain the powers of Islam which were symbolized as an angry horse.  This marked the 2nd woe of the 6th trumpet.  The 3 woes are tied to the 5th, 6th, and 7th Trumpets.  On Aug. 11, 1840, the 1st angel came down and empowered the message of the Millerite's and the latter rain began to sprinkle on the Millerites.

Now, before I go any further, I have to say that I'm not going to repost all my sources here.  This link will give you all the sources, I'm just going to run it down quickly for you.

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/latter-rain-postponed?x...

On Sept 11, 2001 two prophesies in the SOP and many in the Bible were fulfilled concerning Islam and the four corners of the earth came together to restrain the powers of Islam which have been symbolized by the Bible and SOP as an angry horse seeking to break loose and bring death and distruction on the world.  This marked the 3rd woe of Revelation and the Bible indicates the 7th Trumpet sounded, Ellen White says the 4th angel of Rev. 18:1-3 came down and empowered God's people and the message, and the latter rain began to sprinkle on God's people.  ALSO THE JUDGMENT OF THE LIVING BEGAN Acts 3;19. (I can prove all this)  This fulfills Sister White's prophecy that the History of the Millerites would be repeated to the very letter in our day.  The next prophetic even to happen is the National Sunday Law where probation will close on Adventists and the 144,000 will be sealed and will go to the world to give the Loud Cry. 

Peace,

Brother John, the 9/11 theory? Umm... I think this is a false teaching.. humbly ofcourse.. First I agree with you, the 144,000 and those with them will be sealed and go to the fallen churches and the world to give the Loud Cry.   Angel of Rev.18, The Loud Cry and the Latter rain happens at the same time. The Latter rain is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, but the 9/11 theory brings it down to a sprinkling.

I know, I know, the 3rd angels message swells into a Loud Cry, and you believe that's whats  taking place. But when the Angel of Rev.18 comes down he will cry mightily with a strong voice, which is the Loud Cry, which is the great harvest of the living.. The Angel is directly related to that time.

This 9/11 theory thinks GOD used terrorist to proclaim HIS message, it thinks GOD used men to crash planes into buildings as signal for HIS people, that it was the Angel of Rev.18. This don't sound like the Angel SOP talks about, SOP says when that happens, it will be like Pentecost.

EGW: "When, after Christ’s ascension, the Spirit came down as promised, like a rushing, mighty wind, filling the whole place where the disciples were assembled, what was the effect? Thousands were converted in a day.

We have taught, we have expected that an angel is to come down from heaven, that the earth will be lightened with his glory, when we shall behold an ingathering of souls similar to that witnessed on the day of Pentecost."

The day we will behold the ingathering of souls similar to Pentecost will be during the Loud Cry, SOP says that is when the angel is to come down, with power!! So you can't put the Angel coming down before the Loud Cry, because the purpose of the Angel is to unite with GOD'S true people to Cry Loud, all during the great ingathering.

Blessings!

Translation of the Righteous, October 24
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17. {Mar 305.1}
Soon appeared the great white cloud. It looked more lovely than ever before. On it sat the Son of man. At first we did not see Jesus on the cloud, but as it drew near the earth we could behold His lovely person.... The voice of the Son of God called forth the sleeping saints, clothed with glorious immortality. The living saints were changed in a moment and were caught up with them into the cloudy chariot. It looked all over glorious as it rolled upward. On either side of the chariot were wings, and beneath it wheels. And as the chariot rolled upward, the wheels cried, “Holy,” and the wings, as they moved, cried, “Holy,” and the retinue of holy angels around the cloud cried, “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty!” And the saints in the cloud cried, “Glory! Alleluia!” 67 {Mar 305.2}
We all entered the cloud together, and were seven days ascending to the sea of glass, when Jesus brought the crowns, and with His own right hand placed them on our heads. He gave us harps of gold and palms of victory. Here on the sea of glass the 144,000 stood in a perfect square. Some of them had very bright crowns, others not so bright. Some crowns appeared heavy with stars, while others had but few. All were perfectly satisfied with their crowns. And they were all clothed with a glorious white mantle from their shoulders to their feet. Angels were all about us as we marched over the sea of glass to the gate of the city. Jesus raised His mighty, glorious arm, laid hold of the pearly gate, swung it back on its glittering hinges, and said to us, “You have washed your robes in My blood, stood stiffly for My truth, enter in.” We all marched in and felt that we had a perfect right in the city.68 {Mar 305.3}
A voice, richer than any music that ever fell on mortal ear, will be heard saying, “Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” 69 {Mar 305.4}
To me, she sees the 144000 and the great multitude as one and the same 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by