Adventist Online

Only watch if you need to be challenged to change.

Shocking Youth Message - Paul Washer from I'll Be Honest on Vimeo.

Views: 2075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Desmond for showing the love of Christ! I appreciate it! =)

Sarah

Speak for yourself....No one has "ALL" truth. See, that's using all in the wrong context. God has given His church "ALL" the truth "we" need to live like Christ AND call people out of babylon. For you, yes, let the Holy Spirit move...but bible students know what I'm talking about.  Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

If "we" don't have "all" the truth, then who has the rest? If so, why are people being called out of truth? 

"And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, and saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour."--Matthew 8:5-13.

I believe the BIBLE has spoken....

For you, yes, let the Holy Spirit move...but bible students know what I'm talking about.  Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

I continue to find your attacks and attempts to belittle uncalled for and am publically asking for you to stop--and stop now!  If you cannot handle or resolve your disagreement or issues with me, please avoid my posts and do not respond to them.  Thank you!

Attacking? I said it before you could use it against me. I got it out of the way. I won't mention the cheap shots past this sentence. Which part of my post do you disagree with?

Kaysi I have never seen you agree with any of Sarah's posts.You are very hostile to everything she says. Stop this behaviour ad grow up. Behave like a lady 

Matt 5:21-22
"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.
NIV

1 John 3:15
5 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.
NIV

Wow...I've seen it all....And figured it out. If only everyone else could see it.

It's amazing, so amazing. I wasn't going to say anything buy hey. 

How is it that one stands on truth, they are hostile and hateful? I have been on this website for a while (not a member) and I've seen many individuals accused of the very thing you and many others are doing to me. You, speaking in general, know who you are. From  the beginning people who don't let error slide through the cracks have been run off of this website while those who embrace error are embraced. Plain sight truth covered, kicked and abused because of self. 

If you, Jason, think I'm hostile then so be it. But I wouldn't be able to live with my self knowing what's going on this website and not say a thing. We are so focused on group hugs that we are forgetting that there really is a war going on on this earth. I see we are forgetting about Ephesians 6 and the fact that there really was war in Heaven (I love that series).

I'm not an ordinary SDA and I've rarely come across my kind. It may seem like I'm hostile but you all have to remember...we are on computers. No one has met me in person but we are on a site full of scholars and so on...so of course, everyone knows everything. 

See that's what I don't get, a people who seems as if they know everything in the bible, couldn't be more far from the truth. How about we, just all agree on error? How about we do away with SOP? As a matter a fact, let's just do away with the bible and eat how we want, dress how we want, ordain women, go to theaters, buy freely on Sabbath, embrace homosexuality..oh the list could go on and on. Those are the things I would have to agree with to be partially accepted on this site. Good thing I'm not here for acceptance or I would be one to burn with gasoline underwear. Give me a break. Stop being wishy washy..

I don't agree with error and if its always wrong then I will always disagree. There are ALWAYS shots fired, but those bullets fly right over the heads of civilian soldiers. They fly over because of ducking and dodging, not wanting to get dirt on their robes of righteousness. 

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Revelation 3:15-19

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN

....AND WHAT SHE SAID....AND AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE HAD THE COURAGE TO SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been on such a site where people call themselves SDAs and act and speak as strangers to the truth that is the gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord.

I of all people should be the one being chastised on this site ..considering that I'm a former SDA..but NO!!!! to my amazement and complete disbelief....I'm bating off twisting of God's truth to the convenience of those who want to attend the movies...I'm defending E.G.White...against those who thing she was nothing more that inspired.....and don't even get me started on all the other perversions and hypocrisies dressed in self righteousness.

BRAVO!!!  Applaud your selves...for you have been a self righteous and erroneous witness to me!!!  When I came here looking to receive a blessing I leave with such disillussion...WHERE IS MY CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!......

I do however want to thank those who have stood for truth...those who befriended me...Eddie thanks for your prayers and for sharing those sermons with me..and for praying with me.

YOU ALL DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HARM YOU HAVE CAUSED BY YOUR CONSTANT BICKERING... BLASPHEMIES...MOCKERY AGAINST GOD.....IF YOU WANT TO SO BADLY BE PART OF THE SINFUL WORLD THEN LEAVE!! GO OUT THERE STOP ACTING CHRISTIAN YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE...those of us who are soo deperately trying to come back..back to the truth...to our church....what are we to do now....now that its nothing more than what you've shown me here.

God is calling.....its already happening STOP WAITING because its happening now....God is calling.....but what do you all do.....you push us right back out there..because what we came to find..is no more.

Oh and Sarah before you open you self righetous mouth to proclaim yourself a victim in this...why not take this opportunity to explain to everyone why you would call the SDA faith a CULT and a fake denomination.

You speak with authority while profaining the word of God. The funny thing is the only person fooled is you.

If I can see it...a lowly sinner of the world..just imagine what everyone else see.

But don't worry ...we count for nothing...God will judge accordingly..yes even you.

MFG...I hope you find peace and will let go of your pain....but let me tell you God does not change and His word is clear....homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord.

Ok...now ..you can kick me off..since I've broken every MAN MADE RULE.

You would probably be amazed at the things I've found out on this site, or maybe you wouldn't. This site is not what it appears to be. I've dealt with this kind before. It's sickening.

Bree said:

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:3010396

Oh and Sarah before you open you self righetous mouth to proclaim yourself a victim in this...why not take this opportunity to explain to everyone why you would call the SDA faith a CULT and a fake denomination.  You speak with authority while profaining the word of God. The funny thing is the only person fooled is you.

Please post where I have stated that the Seventh-day Adventist Church is a cult and fake denomination.  You will not find it and have made this up because you are angry...angry at yourself and have taken it out on me.  I pray you forgive yourself.  I forgive you.

Bree, you have this idea that unless people believe as you do, there is something wrong with them...nothing could be further from the truth.  I do answer to God--and Him alone. We are different in that I live up to I know and not what I have been told by someone else.  When God convicts me I am wrong on something, I can apologize.  But unless and until He does, I am not going "go along with the crowd" ever.  No, I am not a victim....nor am I a follower of flesh.  But I will stand and speak for what HE convicts ME and believe you have that right to as well. 

KaySi & Bree,

I am grieved to my very core because of the behavior exhibited here.  There is never a reason to treat ANY other person in a manner that is not Christ-like.  That is what both of you have done.  Have you both been treated poorly here on occasion?  I'm sure you have and for this I apologize.  But no matter how we are mistreated by other sinners, we MUST treat everyone with Christ-like love.  If we don't we are a witness not for Christ but for the deceiver.

We uphold truth on Adventist Online.  Any assertions to the contrary are false.  We want truth to always prevail, and it will.  But we also expect Christ-like behavior from all members... even those with "truth".

The treatment of other members in this manner must stop.  And in case either of you is questioning what you did wrong, rules 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 were broken.

Please prayerfully read our Site Rules & Guidelines again.  These rules have been arrived at over four years of input by many God led people.  They are based on Scripture and the Spirit of Prophecy with basis quotes given.  They give all of us guidelines on how to treat others - even those who do not believe as we do.  Many have been blessed by them.

May God bless you as you seek to treat all with His love and grace.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service