Adventist Online

Only watch if you need to be challenged to change.

Shocking Youth Message - Paul Washer from I'll Be Honest on Vimeo.

Views: 2521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

really?

i didnt think anyone noticed i was gone!

i had problems with my internet services forever

i went thru withdrawls lol!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ty for kindness

im gonna post more on your thread EXGAY TESTIMONIALS

i have more to say

..someday

There IS VICTORY in JESUS if you are truly ready to let go.... 

Alexander wrote:

With all due respect to Adventist Online, I have not done anything wrong or handled it the wrong way!

I will not stop!

I have been disgusted with Sarah's assertions against those she disagrees with for a long time and I know my assertion to be correct!

She doesn't handle these issues in a graceful or private manner! I would appreciate it if you not trouble me in such a way as this again.

God Bless, Alex.

We do not believe there is ever a reason or excuse to treat others in a manner that is not Christ-like.  You may be mistreated, irritated, and outright wronged.  None of that is an excuse.  Our Site Rules & Guidelines are in place to help all of us treat others in a Christ-like manner.  If you feel compelled to treat others in a manner that is counter to our rules, we feel the spirit compelling you is probably not a holy one.  How can a Holy Spirit promote un-Christ-like behavior?

Alexander, this public rebellion and defense of poor behavior is unseemly.  Over the years you (and many other members) have been counselled privately about your behavior here.  When you continue on with that behavior, we eventually have to comment on it publicly.  So we did.  We provided the rules that were broken.  It's an easy and direct path between your behavior and the rules broken.

You said "She wants show God's Remnant Church in as degrading light as she can so she can look insightful".  You stated that motive.  Not her.  She has never said that.  But you then continue and say "I know my assertion to be correct".  How can you know that?  Because you are God?  And can see the heart?  Because we are told to create motives for others and then judge them like this?  No.  We are not.  We are told quite the opposite.  Read Thoughts from the Mount of Blessing Chapter 6 again for what we are really supposed to do.  Portions of it are in the basis for our Site Rules and Guidelines.

The decision that needs to be made is if you will treat other sinners in a Christ-like manner.  If so, we can move forward and continue to be blessed by your contributions.  We would love for you to continue contributing here.  But this particular type of behavior being addressed here must not continue.

God bless

Dear Adventist Online,

I have to agree with Alexander.

The belittling and condescending way that Sarah speaks to people is horrible. When I posted my response, I knew what was coming, but I believe it needed to be said.

If you are going to quote rules and regulations and call people out, please be fair. It is not right to cally people names of any kind - open your eyes.

Also, I take offence to you using our Lord's statement in jest! - please refrain from such blasphemy.

God Bless you.

When I posted my response, I knew what was coming, but I believe it needed to be said.

If you have intentionally broken our rules and intentionally acted in a NON-Christ-like manner toward another member, then perhaps Adventist Online is not for you.  We will not accept this behavior. 

Eddie-Lee

Seldom do I listen to such tapes, however, I am glad I listened to this one. Oh for more such preaching in our church.  We are told that God has people in all churches.  By the theme of this sermon, it was inspired by God.  Thanks for sharing.

Maranatha :)
Ray

Amen, Ray,

It is a beautifully powerful message.

God bless.

EXACTLY....that was the point and the only point made. Thanks Ray!

Sarah - I appreciate your presentations of the Adventist message in the truthful manner in which you do.

I am always drawn to your posts. Keep up the good work.

Thank you! Some people choose to read more into things.  We wonder why there are issues with diversity...this is one.  Until there is humility and the opportunity for honest dialog without assumptions, there will not be any out pouring of the Holy Spirit (the Latter Rain)....and the delay in Christ's return continues. 

There is no issue with diversity Sarah.

There are simply those who follow the word of God and those who chose to follow their own devices/sentiments in place of sound Biblical doctrine. 

Do you really think that any human can delay Christ's return? 

Bree

In fact, they can, to a point.  By failing to choose for either God or Satan, one can dely the close of probation. which must occur before Jesus will return.  However, this can only be for a time.  For a continued failure to choose, is in fact choosing to serve Satan.  So, you are right that no one can delay the second coming of Christ indefiniatly.  However, His second coming has been delayed because we have failed to totally commit our lives to Him and make ourselves available for His service. Note what Ellen White said on this subject.

"Had Adventists, after the great disappointment in 1844, held fast their faith and followed on unitedly in the opening providence of God, receiving the message of the third angel and in the power of the Holy Spirit proclaiming it to the world, they would have seen the salvation of God, the Lord would have wrought mightily with their efforts, the work would have been completed, and Christ would have come ere this to receive His people to their reward. But in the period of doubt and uncertainty that followed the disappointment, many of the advent believers yielded their faith. . . . Thus the work was hindered, and the world was left in darkness. Had the whole Adventist body united upon the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, how widely different would have been our history!"  {Ev 695.3}   Also see: {LDE 37.5}   {Mar 61.4}   {1SM 68.1}  
     " If God's people had the love of Christ in the heart; if every church member was thoroughly imbued with the spirit of self-sacrifice; if all manifested thorough earnestness, there would be no lack of funds for home and foreign missions; our resources would be multiplied; a thousand doors of usefulness would be opened, and we should be invited to enter. Had the purpose of God been carried out by His people in giving the message of mercy to the world, Christ would have come to the earth, and the saints would ere this have received their welcome into the city of God.  Union Conference Record (Australasian), Oct. 15, 1898 par. 12.  {1SM 82.4}  

"God calls upon his people to awake to their responsibilities. A flood of light is shining from the word of God, and there must be an awakening to neglected obligations. When these are met, by giving back to God his own in tithes and offerings, the way will be opened for the world to hear the message the Lord designs it shall hear. If God's people had the love of Christ in the heart, if every church member were thoroughly imbued with the spirit of self-sacrifice, if all manifested thorough earnestness, there would be no lack of funds for home and foreign missions; our resources would be multiplied; a thousand doors of usefulness would be opened, and we should be invited to enter. Had the purpose of God been carried out by his people in giving the message of mercy to the world, Christ would have come to the earth, and the saints would ere this have received their welcome into the city of God."  {PH004 6.2} 

Maranatha :)
Ray

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com