Adventist Online

Only watch if you need to be challenged to change.

Shocking Youth Message - Paul Washer from I'll Be Honest on Vimeo.

Views: 2521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch 

A few points 

1:47 "If what I tell you today is not true I am in a great deal of trouble..." 

2:32 "Is this man before us a false prophet? "   

7:46 "within a hundred years a great  majority of people in this building will possibly be in hell" really?

7:57 "will spend an eternity in hell"  what kind of God is this ?

9:40 once saved not always saved,good point 

15:12 holy Hatred ?

20:00 no such thing as a canal Christian. good 

33:00 stopped  .....................,...,...,.................

For clarification, are you examining the details or the overall message?  I ask because if we examine the details of everyone one of us, we can find a mistake because we are human.  

I can't get this video to play is there another link???

Try this one:  http://vimeo.com/24332007 

Reply by Sarah Sulton 20 seconds ago

Desmond stated:

All the truth which is necessary for salvation is with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  This Church lacks nothing. 

The Seventh-day Adventist Church (AS ALL DENOMINATIONS DO) lack something....You are misrepresenting the scriptures as if to "imply" that the Bible is only talking to and about people who belong to the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which is not in scripture in thought or context.

Reading all of Amos 3, who and what does this speak to? Certainly not to what you are implying.  Ephesians 4:1-13 speaks to spiirtual gifts given by Jesus before His ascension to all of His People for the Church World-wide (Matthew 28:19, 20).  You have pulled out scriptures to try to make it support your point, but it does not!  To imply that God is only speaking through only one source (key phrase) goes against what JESUS himself directly stated:

"As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again."--John 10:15-17.

It is JESUS that decides who, what, where, and when to bring people together....and He has already stated that everyone that is apart of Him--HIS Church are everwhere.  When HE decides it is time HE brings them where He chooses.  And for those who require EGW affirmations, she states the same thing (quotes available upon request in context).  

We need to let GOD be GOD....And for the record, YES, the Seventh-day Adventist Church does lack because we are human and imperfect.  It is only Jesus Christ that lacks nothing.

P.S.  In the future, I am asking that you please do not use the strike-out feature regarding my comments.  I did not like doing it with yours, but want you to know that even in disagreement it is rude and condescending....I tried to respond in kind, but the Holy Spirit would not let me.  I pray that He speaks to you as well on this.

AMEN Sarah Sulton

The different parties of professed Advent believers have each a little truth, but God has given all these truths to His children who are being prepared for the day of God. He has also given them truths that none of these parties know, neither will they understand. Things which are sealed up to them, the Lord has opened to those who will see and are ready to understand. If God has any new light to communicate, He will let His chosen and beloved understand it, without their going to have their minds enlightened by hearing those who are in darkness and error. {EW 124.2}
I was shown the necessity of those who believe that we are having the last message of mercy, being separate from those who are daily imbibing new errors. I saw that neither young nor old should attend their meetings; for it is wrong to thus encourage them while they teach error that is a deadly poison to the soul and teach for doctrines the commandments of men. The influence of such gatherings is not good. If God has delivered us from such darkness and error, we should stand fast in the liberty wherewith He has set us free and rejoice in the truth. God is displeased with us when we go to listen to error, without being obliged to go; for unless He sends us to those meetings where error is forced home to the people by the power of the will, He will not keep us. The angels cease their watchful care over us, and we are left to the buffetings of the enemy, to be darkened and weakened by him and the power of his evil angels; and the light around us becomes contaminated with the darkness. {EW 124.3}

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?  2Co 6:14

Greek word, "ἑτεροζυγέω", meaning " to have fellowship with one who is not an equal: 2Cor 6:14, where the apostle is forbidding Christians to have intercourse with idolaters"

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G20...

Idolater:  "a worshipper of false gods"

Honest question:  Is a person from another Christian faith, who is not a Seventh-day Adventist Christian then considered an "idolater" or non-Christian--which is what this text speaks directly to (according to the original Greek translation)?   

The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Romans 13:12 NIV

MFG...I hope you find peace and will let go of your pain....but let me tell you God does not change and His word is clear....homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord. -Bree

Bree hi!

its like we never talked huh?

and i dont think u read what i said about me and homosexuality

i never said anything contrary to HIS WORD

so i dont know what that was all about

HUGS TO U :)

??  HELP ME OUT HERE PLEASE ..! IS THEIR  something  i am mising here?? Ido not even see the link t oany video  now??  when  Ifirs treplied  I seen only part but now it gone altogether  or am I going blind??  OK  my last post was erased saying I was too critical hmm..   well  I I Read every statement in here from beining to end and      nothing KAY Said was  being directed as a offense against anyone in particular.

I do not know kay and I have never talked t o the person behind closed doors either  so I not taking sides..  Their is nothing this person stated was in a manner that the bible itself prohibits and u can not show me otherwise..  OOPS well now  I may of been too hasty. I will say show me instead,, WHY is it in here someone can say u are attacking my character  when all was said was a simple statement?

Without naming names why is it that someone can provoke another person and it gets overruled but when it comes time t o defend themselves by a biblical quotation  this is called attacking an individual//?  WHY is it  like tha tfor ?  do not pull me aside and talk to me privately and say I have t oapologize  either for I asking  adirect question oly.   WE    was  seventh da yadvensits have all the gifts of the Holy  Spirit and knowledge needed to guide us across the threshold t othe kingdom ok/ 

their is no denying we been blessed beyong measure . The only proble mis tha twe take this knowledge an many times hide it among ourselves  doing endless debates over and over again not to enlighten others  but just for argument and yall know it is true,  .   yes  I Cant see the video that is being refered to so I can refresh my memory 

I can not say I can not learn from a baptist Pastor whether or not he lives up t o the truth or not for God used many people in Isreals time to proclaim a truth  the  ythemselves would not abide in ..  DO u think today   God cant use someone else  t o proclaim a truth Adventists themselves wont follow??

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service